• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Chorazin

Markman, seriously, you're KILLING me with the pics of the sticks with BlazBlue art. Is there ANY POSSIBLE WAY that people will be able to buy that art insert to put on their own TE sticks?

Zero Hero

2cxc8br.jpg

Kobiekun

Canti said:
^Wow, some great pick-ups there SuperJ, all in excellent condition too D: Where did you get Sin & Punishment and Policenauts?

Thanks :D. As for Sin & Punishment and Policenauts, I got them both at Super Potato in Akihabara.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Can't a guy do something nice for someone without expecting sexual favors?

Some guys/people are just awesome like that. Those are the people that are remembered (might not be a good remembered, but I'm sure they are remembered lol)....

:lol

Chorazin said:
Markman, seriously, you're KILLING me with the pics of the sticks with BlazBlue art. Is there ANY POSSIBLE WAY that people will be able to buy that art insert to put on their own TE sticks?

Sorry, not going to be selling art/inserts or anything like that. I wish I could send the art template, but it doesn't belong to me. I'd suggest bugging AKSYS on their forums or bombard their email box.

---

On topic. I also got a bunch of buttons today in the mail. Pics later!

LiK

Chorazin said:

bah, no good without Taokaka on it! MM can keep it! :D

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I'd want an orange/black stick with the same art as the Taokaka shirt that ASW/AKSYS Sold... that shit is SWEET.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I got some pickups!!!

I loved the first LocoRoco so I just had to get part 2. Also, I never played Chrono Trigger and I wasn't about to drop 40 on it so I waited until the price came down. I can't wait to play it.

Zi6_0101.jpg

Just doing my part here. Great little band.

Zi6_0103.jpg

Saw them for 40$ I couldn't pass them up.

Zi6_0105.jpg

Not pictured is the ticket to Europe (Montenegro) for this Sunday. Can't wait!

Amory

IMG_0141.jpg

Drawn to Life and some new running shoes.

Apparently I also purchased undeniable advantage. I think they forgot to charge me though.

Jaroof

These are last month's purchases I forgot to put up.

Courtesy of the official buy/sell thread :D
SSPX0194.jpg

SSPX0195.jpg

And courtesy of iTunes, I got MJ's Essential collection and Number Ones. :)

amtg7c.jpg

I got my Amazon package of awesome today. MGS4 wasn't apart of that package sadly as I got it last week. While I don't own a PS3, my father of all people bought one. At least I finally got to play it.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
l_5c18996e4e9b4d6bbc47b55f8e0c5558.jpg

PC broke (PSU is busted) so I bought this enclousure for my HDD while I use my netbook as my main computer. Plan to fix computer but when I do I want to redo most of it (new mobo, new cpu, new ram) so Im waiting for awhile.

l_b04926640b5a4fcbb96b7fb96f0dc80d.jpg

Never played LocoRoco so figured LocoRoco 2 was worth a try for 5$ lol. FunDip rocks

l_c8fab3aa8e5c4b6cb3c26afcc66effbd.jpg

Red Baron and Cellfactor PSN

l_dd4fda0803574390b23b7ab7230b312a.jpg

Battlefield 1943. The game is funnnn

-PXG-

ninj4junpei said:
amtg7c.jpg

I got my Amazon package of awesome today. MGS4 wasn't apart of that package sadly as I got it last week. While I don't own a PS3, my father of all people bought one. At least I finally got to play it.

All I need is DDS2 to complete my collection. I noticed the prices have dropped on it. I'm tempted but a friend told me he would buy me a copy, since he owes me a favor.

-PXG- said:
All I need is DDS2 to complete my collection. I noticed the prices have dropped on it. I'm tempted but a friend told me he would buy me a copy, since he owes me a favor.
Well, I hate to say it but they just had a reprint last week which has already sold out twice. >_> That's how I got mine. It's $55 through some other shop right now http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000784XG2/?tag=neogaf0e-20 It's also $50 at GamesQuestDirect. Act soon since this was the first reprint of DDS2 in quite some time.
user friendly said:
7708cjg_20.jpeg

$9.98 at EB for one day only. Already have the LE but how could one pass this deal. Could be a great gift I guess.
What!? Where!? How!?!? Fuck, I need that.

B.K.

v2trvo.jpg

It figures that less than a week after I buy the Spore Galactic Edition for $40 that Gamestop would have the regular edition on sale for $20. I've waited this long. I should have waited another week. I got the DS games at Best Buy as part of their DS game sale. They also had Dragon Quest IV for $20 and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronices: Rings of Fates for $10. I should have gotten those two and Disgaea for $5 to sell later, but I'd already spent enough money.

LiK

new arrivals

Canon Camcorder - Wedding gift for my sis.

canon.jpg

movies + Sideshow giftcard which was a nice surprise. it came with my...

taken_Pin_BD.jpg

...Hot Toys Predator bitches! :p nice packaging as usual.

predator.jpg

predatorface.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

I don't know why I got Animal Crossing...

user friendly said:
$9.98 at EB for one day only. Already have the LE but how could one pass this deal. Could be a great gift I guess.
How the fucking hell? I'm with the other guy, is it today? I want a hot LE copy of MGS4.

neoism

Yes, I'm reading HP, I'm a sad nerd! :( a nice new RED color!:D
10n8e80.jpg

Got an extra 360 , but decided to use it, I"ll use the new one, until is dies, then use the old one for the spare.
2lxjx1v.jpg

This game is awesome!
1052q1x.jpg

migulic

Didn't post in the June thread so these are my pick-ups since the end of May.

Posted this one earlier in this thread:
gamescom.jpg

DSCN4254.jpg

Bought Gears 2 from game.co.uk for just 20 pounds (less than half of the price it goes for here in Belgium), also finally found Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (used, but I finally have it).

DSCN4253.jpg

Took advantage of the Deal of the Week a few weeks back.

DSCN4249.jpg

DSCN4248.jpg

Used up my 1000 free Nintendo points, two very addictive games.

LRB1983

Banned
CiSTM said:
I can't find it anywhere ;(

edit: it seems it's only out in France, Spain and Germany.
According with VG247, uk version comes out this September. Box/manual it's localized, but game it's multi5.

Flek said:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2538/3709002253_508e455fd8_o.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3493/3709003289_3777e98d18_o.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3425/3709003521_f29d381b38_o.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Have you had a chance to delve into Museum of Terror yet? I have heard nothing but good things.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
sold my Mass Effect copy last holiday season to buy new games ( yeah I have no soul ), but I bought the new platinum hits editions today ( $12 ) , and , uh ..it seems like it's the old limited Edition .

3709582823_f28a90046c.jpg

I love the new new Platinum Hits design , way better even than the normal one .

3709585273_22737f6f75.jpg

3710394736_8fd775b213_o.png

^ IIRC this is the same stuff as the LE

Hive

Banned
Suburban_Nooblet said:
Have you had a chance to delve into Museum of Terror yet? I have heard nothing but good things.

I have them, and they are very fun to read alone at night~ hehe

Top Bottom