• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

Yixian said:
Shame about the piece of metal lodged in her face though.

Seriously, piercings anywhere other than the ear = disgusting.

I agree. She also has her tongue and tummy pierced with a stud through her right nipple. That lip piercing thing is kind of irritating during a BJ...

Maggot9

Banned
ForzaItalia said:
I agree. She also has her tongue and tummy pierced with a stud through her right nipple. That lip piercing thing is kind of irritating during a BJ...

Oh god..you are SO lame...

Viddie

ForzaItalia said:

People still make up girlfriends through the internet? hehe how sad.

Kaworu

ZOMG!
QOQ4LXPOYOD3RTX5MHDS56PDWCA6V4IA.jpeg

SnowWolf said:
I was curious so I looked up the MGS3 premium pack on Yahoo Japan auctions. There's one to be had for less than $40 and is basically brand new except the outer wrapping for the box has been opened.

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u14887104

Like I said, I didn't mind the price that I paid for my premium pack since I was dealing with someone that I trusted.

Oh and to Cdammen, I'll post pics of the Highwind (out of box) tomorrow (I'm at work right now & my camera's at home). The model is really highly detailed and the propellers spin too.

Yixian

Banned
45 is hardly old, what's the big deal?

Envy is very unbecoming of you GAF. Forza was simply joking on the title of the thread and suddenly he's fending off legions of jealous nerds.

Taking it out on Forza is not going to get you any tail.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Yixian said:
45 is hardly old, what's the big deal?

Of course it's hardly old, but a 27 year difference in the women he's been with recently is a pretty large gap.

Yixian

Banned
404Ender said:
Of course it's hardly old, but a 27 year difference in the women he's been with recently is a pretty large gap.

A 5 year old bottle of Grand Cru has a markedly different flavor to a fully aged 15 year old bottle, but both have their distinct charms.

Perhaps the same is true of pussy? ;)

Seriously though, what business is it of you guys what Forza's sexual preferences are? The correct response to his post was "grats dude" and then you move on. No need to vilify the dude.

404Ender said:

That's why it was creepy to jump back and forth when ones old enough to be the others daughter its just weird to me... That's all

Joe Molotov

Cocopjojo said:
That would be the Giant Gila Monster, I believe.

You are awesome.

Close, it was King Dinosaur, with an iguana playing the role of the mighty T-Rex(!). I picked that up as well this month (courtesy of BitTorrent :) ). I'm trying to download all the unreleased episodes of MST3K. I've got close to half.

Singho

ummm?

Back on track then...

hpim0258bb8.jpg

Anyway, bought most of this little lot this month, but theres a few things I had on the same shelf that needed sorting that i've bundled in too just for the sake of it...hope thats okay.

Really happy about the Neo Geo haul. Got them all really cheap and in excellent condition. I'm not a mad collector of games just for the sake of it, but I really wanted to get my hands on the original AES carts and cases. Played all of the classic games such as FF2, SS1 and 2 endlessly when arcades were hot in the UK...they are all dead now though. :( 10p a credit, them were the days. *sniff* Now...I just need to source a console. :lol:

Some of the games I know I won't be able to get for a reasonable price or got fed up looking for, I just quickly bought the cheap versions of them for the PS2. Garou MOTW for example is far to expensive for me to buy on the Neo, so the PS2 version will do me fine. Especially after being HURT badly buying the DC version years ago. :( Horrid.

SFII Anniversary Collection. \o/ Great little package this. Has got a SSFII how to play and the best matches, as well as a no life walkthrough of Final Fight. Quite boring, but had some interesting bits as how to dispatch certain enemies with no fear and some sneaky health items hidden in places I had no idea of. Also includes a mousemat and keychain of Chun Li's spikey braclets. MMMM pointless crap, love it. ^_^

Bought some Wii points, VC games and the Classic Controller, because I just had to get me some Contra III, DKC2, SoRII and DKC2 action.

Got my 360 back from repair last week and have managed to get some 2nd hand bargains for Senko No Ronde, EDF2017 and Crackdown. Been mostly playing Crackdown out of that little lot for now. Saved tons of money buying them 2nd hand, saved myself over a £90 on those 3.

Sonic was cool, untill I got to a stage where I ran out of missions to complete that didnt require constant replays to nail down, shame. I'll get back to that when I have the time. Resident Evil 4 Wii is fantastic, posted about that already here so I will save praising on that anymore.

Family Guy, Godfather and Scarface...they were like a couple quid each in GAME or "Buy one Get one Free". They were just getting rid of all their old stock of some of the games left over. Quite pleased with getting Scarface for less then a fiver as its still quite expensive at most stores.

I'm not buying nothing next month...

Mar

ForzaItalia said:

We get it man. You are having sex with a young woman. Now can we get back to the topic of discussion.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Seriously, stop derailing this thread with nonsense....

Nice pickups Singho!

I can appreciate a good bunch of fighting games... :)

neojubei said:
I love that metal gear solid 2 figure, where did you get it?

DSC01060.jpg

I got my Pliskin figure from eBay (I have that one out of the box & another one that's sealed in the box). And Dragon Quest VIII is an awesome game. :D

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
july.gif

I only bought Enchanted Arms because it was cheap. Odds I never play it? 3:2.

And my new toyyyy:
july2.gif

It's 32" and high-def. My games look pretty good. It was less than $500. So the fact it isn't a Bravia or a Samsung doesn't bother me too much! I should probably calibrate it and stuff, but you have to understand I'm upgrading from a 12 year old TV with woodgrain.

alexel

What's the difference between Pliskin figure and Solid Snake figure? Or is Pliskin just the Snake figure in his MGS2 attire?

gimz said:
wth is this? is it a real wii? or just a model? it looks too shiny!
It's a chrome case for the Wii. I'm going to re-case my US Wii after I get it back from the repair shop tomorrow. It'll look good next to my chrome 360, PS3, and my black Wii... :lol

msgsensen1.jpg

With MSG: MS Sensen 0079 I got yesterday. =)

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
901516212_84bf6349c1_b.jpg

From this week:

-Ikkitousen: Shining Dragon (PS2) w/bonus perverted 3D picture
-KOF Maximum Impact Regulation A (PS2)
-Minna No Golf 5 (PS3) w/bonus golf tees
-Wangan Midnight (PS3)

From earlier this month:

-Rockman ZX Advent (DS)
-Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (Xbox)(Not Pictured)
-Guilty Gear XX #Reload (Xbox)(Not Pictured)

I wasn't planning on buying Wangan Midnight, but they had a demo in the store, and it played like a much faster, arcadey version of the Shutokou Battle/Tokyo Xtreme Racer games, which sold me.

Lyte Edge said:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1301/901516212_84bf6349c1_b.jpg[IMG]

From this week:

-Ikkitousen: Shining Dragon (PS2) w/bonus perverted 3D picture
-KOF Maximum Impact Regulation A (PS2)
-Minna No Golf 5 (PS3) w/bonus golf tees
-Wangan Midnight (PS3)

From earlier this month:

-Rockman ZX Advent (DS)
-Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (Xbox)(Not Pictured)
-Guilty Gear XX #Reload (Xbox)(Not Pictured)

I wasn't planning on buying Wangan Midnight, but they had a demo in the store, and it played like a much faster, arcadey version of the Shutokou Battle/Tokyo Xtreme Racer games, which sold me.[/QUOTE]

Needs moar Wangan details!!!! My copy hasn't even shipped yet :(

Lyte Edge

Valkyr Junkie said:
Needs moar Wangan details!!!! My copy hasn't even shipped yet :(

I'll get to it after work, I promise! But I went from "pass" to "holy crap, this looks fun!" after trying the store demo.

Lyte Edge

PepsimanVsJoe said:
Is this any good? (Not that I'm planning to buy it or anything)

I'm sure it will suck actually...impulse buy; I like Ikkitousen enough that I wanted to try it. If the game sucks that bad, I'll sell it off and get GG Accent Core for Wii or the new Taiko DS game...

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Ah finally back, feels good.

Bought this for 20, sealed
SANY0032.jpg

FINALLY found this one on the cheap, been holding off since it went down to 29.99. Paid off, got it for 10
SANY0029.jpg

Classic PSN purchase
SANY0030.jpg

SANY0039.jpg

alexel said:
What's the difference between Pliskin figure and Solid Snake figure? Or is Pliskin just the Snake figure in his MGS2 attire?

Solid Snake was in the MGS2: Sons of Liberty set (this set included Snake, Raiden, Otacon, Olga, Ocelot, Metal Gear Ray, & a Gurlokovich soldier) and then a second set of figures based off of MGS2: Substance came out (this one has Pliskin, Ninja, Emma, Fatman, Fortune, Solidus, & Vamp).

Sons of Liberty set: http://junkerhq.net/cgi-bin/display.cgi?image=img174

Substance set: http://junkerhq.net/cgi-bin/display.cgi?image=img1432

Lyte Edge

I wasn't expecting much out of Ikkitousen, and kept asking myself why I even bought it today, but wow...I have to hand it to Marvelous Interactive. They sure know how to make crap!

Ikkitousen is a single player-only beat-em-up game, with awful graphics and below average game play. Basically, you choose a girl, then go to various generic anime locations such as "outside the school" and "on the school rooftop" (exciting, right?) and effortlessly beat up "waves" of generic enemies (other schoolgirls to start). There's only around 5-6 enemies on screen at a time, yet they always fade in and out like enemies in Dynasty Warriors, despite the first generation-looking graphics and tiny playfields. You then take on a boss character after a few waves of enemies.

Controls are like this: Square and triangle are light and heavy attack. R1 is block. CIrcle is a rage mode that lets you do a grab-style "super" or hit harder briefly. That's it. There seems to be no moves whatsoever, just punching, kicking, and some juggling. It's extremely boring.

I will be selling this game off ASAP. I highly recommend everyone forget this game even exists, unless you want to see what an absolute joke of a game looks like. :)

Yixian said:
Grats dude :)

Wife >>> Games

Thanks guys. :D That's for damn sure, Yixian.

YYZ

donkey show said:
Since you got a Wii and a girl, get her Jack-Off Training so you guys can enjoy the Wii together even more!

wiimoting.gif
what's more interesting is the woman on the left, jeez :lol

Well I got Sigma CE when it came out, but I'll just wait for Lair to take pics. Oh I also got Stardust HD about a week ago.

Brofist

Lyte Edge said:
I'll get to it after work, I promise! But I went from "pass" to "holy crap, this looks fun!" after trying the store demo.

I second the impressions request for Wangan. I beat the hell out of RR7 and don't play it anymore, and need a new arcade racer to take it's ranks.

Lyte Edge

Wangan Midnight is very import-friendly. All of the menus seem to be in English! Just played a race online and my engine blew, so I'm waiting for it to end. :/ The sense of speed is definitely faster than Shutokou's, right from the get-go. But it's still highway battles, so there's not many turns and twists when you're racing.

Farore said:
Pictures or it didn't happen...

Congrats, dude! Have a happy life together! :}

No pics, sorry! I know better than that! :lol

Top Bottom