• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baconbitz

Banned
MiniBossman said:
IMG_4084.jpg
Hmm...that looks familiar. Oh wait that looks like the N64.

marwan

Banned
someone i've always wanted, and finally found it in Dubai Mall :)

the suspense begins...

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m33.jpg

m4.jpg

it's made by BMW themselves btw, and it's a 1:18 ratio, extremely detailed, i love it!
m55.jpg

m66.jpg

m7.jpg

m8.jpg

and with the old E46 M3 CSL on the right :)
m9.jpg

and finally, my real thing...

E92M3.jpg

marwan

Banned
ergo said:
thats what Dubai looks like? holy crap thats nice

close...I'm in Abu-Dhabi.

edit:

oh yeah, i also got Ferrari Challenge...my god i didn't expect it to be as sim and as difficult! reminds me of Sega's F355 Challange on the Arcade and Dreamcast.

photo-13.jpg

Manp

27xjbxw.jpg

i'd really like to meet the idiot who thought "the curse of the first moon" (that's what "la maledizione della prima luna" means) was a good translation for "pirates of the caribbean: the curse of the black pearl" :|

god, why must they always mess with titles?!

:)

BlueMagic

Manp said:
i'd really like to meet the idiot who thought "the course of the first moon" (that's what "la maledizione della prima luna" means) was a good translation for "pirates of the caribbean: the course of the black pearl" :|

god, why must they always mess with titles?!

:)

Actually, it's "The curse of the first moon". And in Spanish it's kinda the same, except there's no "Pirates of the caribbean" in the name, only "The curse of the Black Pearl".

from boarders, missed the 40% off coupon but they had a 30% the following week
Maypikups1.jpg

$2 from the San Jose Art and Wine festival
Maypikups0.jpg

whats this could it be really only for $10 (also at the Art and Wine Festival)
theres gotta be a catch
Maypikups3.jpg

oh look ... there's the catch everything is pristine but there's no game T_T
already have the game, but it is the principal of the matter
Maypikups4.jpg

botkiller

Dragoon_lantz said:
$2 from the San Jose Art and Wine festival
Maypikups0.jpg

Holy crap. I think I still have that Spider-Man book in my attic from when I read it as a kid. You just gave me a nostalgia trip :)

DJ GT-S

Banned
Alpinestars hat.

21c5vyh.jpg

My tuque was getting rather hot during this spring weather and I needed something hotter but less hot to replace it.

Yes Boss!

MiniBossman said:
Man.......
What's....
with......
all......
the.....
hate.....................
for NEO GEO.................. CD?

No hate, I think folks might be referring to its notoriously long load times.

Nice pick-up though...looks to be in fantastic condition! And that controller pad is SEXY as hell.

Rimshot

Yes Boss! said:
No hate, I think folks might be referring to its notoriously long load times.

Nice pick-up though...looks to be in fantastic condition! And that controller pad is SEXY as hell.

Yeah, too long load times. Though NeoGeo came out with CDZ to counter that later on. And the load times on the CDZ is totally acceptable.

But of course the AES was always the prime machine, but it would cost you an arm and a leg.

atomico

okpvzl.jpg

I just couldn't resist. it's pretty much impossible to find down here.

Ended up paying more than I would've liked (~USD 80), only because people don't seem to understand the concept of ebay auction sniping.

.hacked

2qi1zz4.jpg

rk3sjd.jpg

so2xyc.jpg

20zct2q.jpg

got the 1st one in FL :D

forgive the dash, not parts yet for a clean look so I just did what I could with the stereo. Going to throw in a touch screen nav in a few weeks.

Rimshot said:
Yeah, too long load times. Though NeoGeo came out with CDZ to counter that later on. And the load times on the CDZ is totally acceptable.

But of course the AES was always the prime machine, but it would cost you an arm and a leg.

Maybe I was a little too subtle. The ......... were intended to signify load times. I actually do have an AES, just too many carts are $$$$ and can be had for reasonable on the NGCD.

.hacked said:
http://i39.tinypic.com/2qi1zz4.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/rk3sjd.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/so2xyc.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/20zct2q.jpg[IMG]

forgive the dash, not parts yet for a clean look so I just did what I could with the stereo. Going to throw in a touch screen nav in a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

Shoulda got the Krõm!!!!!!!

Calcaneus

2zfocqt.jpg

Vol 1s of Pluto and 20th Century Boys (liking them both)
Street Fighter IV (just as great as I thought it would be)
Burnout Paradise and Quantum of Solace (both much better than I thought they would be)

Captain N

mr stroke said:
nice pick!!!! how is the Jag version compared to the SNES/GEN versions?
where and how much?

I got it for 15 dollars on Ebay! This version probably has the best graphics if you ask me.

Zyzyxxz

.hacked said:
2qi1zz4.jpg

forgive the dash, not parts yet for a clean look so I just did what I could with the stereo. Going to throw in a touch screen nav in a few weeks.

wow nice, how much did you pay for it if you don't mind saying?

Also how does it drive compared to a regular econo-car?

Fox the Sly

4rdulw.jpg

My 7 year old 120GB Western Digital IDE was giving out so I picked up the 1TB WD10EADS and a couple of SATAII cables. It's crazy just how quiet this HDD drive is. You'd think it was a SSD. :lol

Next up (when they arrive) Gamecube component cable and HD Box Pro. :D

3517914110_3ee95e808f_o.jpg

another

Master Grade 1/100 scale Unicorn Gundam.
Spent a good part of the day assembling it :\

Great model. Knee joints could be much better but otherwise no complaints.

Had it a few months now but never go ta chance to post. I really have to learn how to take better pics with my new camera because I'm doing the PQ no justice with these. I doubt I will get a camera stand for my little ol' point and shoot though lol.

Picture013-1.jpg

.hacked

Zyzyxxz said:
wow nice, how much did you pay for it if you don't mind saying?

Also how does it drive compared to a regular econo-car?

sticker was $19350, and it drives great. Got the car for my GF, her previous vehicle was a toyota yaris and this Cube is so much nicer to drive. Little better pick up than a yaris but I have never test drove one of the other "boxy" cars like the Scion Xb or Kia Soul.

But I have been a passenger in a Scion Xb and the Cube has a much nicer interior and more solid ride.

If you are in a market for such a vehicle give it a look, it is a unique auto and lots of fun.

marwan

Banned
MarkMan said:
marwan how much did that M3 model run?

!!!

i got it for $135 after exchange rate. The CSL version cost around the same when i bought it a 2 years ago.

The hobby shop i got it from had a sick collection! they even had a Lamborghini Reventon limited edition for $680!!! it was 1:18 and was made from metal, hand made and i think the color was from the real car!

therapist said:
Ummm.....ntsc/j only im guessing?

If its us im going to cream my pants!
it's out in america

North American version is region locked to North American 360s and has different leaderboards than the Japanese version. Game comes prepatched with the title update.

Yes Boss!

What's this?! In one of the most bizarre cross-promotions ever for a videogame, a coupon for a free taco at Wahoo's appeared in the new Wii release of Klonoa.

IMG_0263.jpg

I'm not too far from the original Wahoo's in Costa Mesa and considered heading there for my King's Meal but instead just went to a branch across the street from my work. To class it up, I bought the most vile, most ghetto beer I could find at my C-store!

P1000866.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom