• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
S6303787.jpg
S6303778.jpg

Jeanne D'arc, Capcom Classics Remixed and Castlevania for under $10 each, and a polo and a vest.

botkiller

The Matrix and The Wrestler on Blu-Ray
IMG00129.jpg

Some games from the Best Buy sale a few weeks back
IMG00130.jpg

Catan on XBL
IMG00134.jpg

Some sweet FiveFingers shoes for barefoot running
IMG00131.jpg

New workout equipment
IMG00132.jpg

IMG00133.jpg

Well this month's pickup post is a little more huge-tacular than usual, mostly due to Too Many Games and Mad-Gear! I spent pretty much my entire "allowance" this last week (well maybe a few in late April). Here is what I got.

Sega Saturn from Mad-Gear at TMG.

IMG_4069.jpg

Sega Dreamcast from GAF and TMG. Einhander via Mad-Gear.

IMG_4072.jpg

Zelda Ages from TMG, GBA from GS.

IMG_4073.jpg

NES from TMG.

IMG_4077.jpg

GTA from BB. Genesis and SNES from TMG, and Wonderswan from Mad-Gear.

IMG_4079.jpg

Lots of N64 from TMG. Only about 200 more to go to complete my collection!

IMG_4080.jpg

Panzer Dragoons from TMG and Too Human from BB.

IMG_4083.jpg

A pristine Neo-Geo CD from Mad-Gear.

IMG_4084.jpg

And some really sweet Neo-Geo CD Games to play from Mad-Gear.

IMG_4087.jpg

Boy that was a lot! While it seems like I bought a ton of stuff from Mad-Gear , I was a light weight compared to some of his other customers. He is a really cool guy, with a good selection and knowledge of vintage import games, so I always try to give him a plug when I can.

robot

Twin Bee for Saturn! One of my favorite shooters.
Good luck with those Neo Geo load times!

Who's Mad Gear btw?

Mad Gear is the name of the company who sold me most of the import games. They are on eBay. The guy is really cool. I've bought from him at shows and via eBay tons of times.

nib95

Banned
DemiMatt said:
That monitor is the truth! So0o friggin good, we have em at work, so I decided to get one for my new set up. Best monitor around without breaking a grand for 24 inchers.

Couldn't agree with you more!

Touchdown

Banned
Shadow Dancer!!! I want that game on virtual console so bad!!! I used to play it with my dad back in the day. We used to just call it the "man and the dog game".:lol

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Vinterbird said:
So far so good (sorry for crappy macbook pictures):

[ig]http://share.xboxlife.dk/file/zjmxzwzjntuxzgjkmwq3owuyn2u5mjrhmdnmndmwowq.jpg[/img]
http://share.xboxlife.dk/file/zdi4owrizjc0mjyxmjk4mdvjmteyywfkmwu0m2i3mjk.jpg[/ig]
[img]http://share.xboxlife.dk/file/njvkzduwmgi0nwi1n2qwzja4m2u3ndm3m2fhn2m0yze.jpg[/ig][/QUOTE]

I am so jealous. Lucky guy

kylej

Banned
Very pleased with my 200th issue EDGE cover. Picked up a points card for Banjo-Tooie and I couldn't resist that beautiful PE packaging.

59467IMG_0644.jpg

I mean seriously

4592IMG_0646.jpg

All the PE records were hidden behind Puddle of Mudd. :( This is the start of a summer full of retro-active CD purchases, concert tickets and motorcycle parts.

kuYuri

This will probably be a light month for me, but I'm likely going to pick up Infamous at launch. I preordered at Amazon, but I just came back from preordering at Best Buy to get demo voucher. Then I'm planning on cancelling it in a few days from said Best Buy. >_>

DSC06990.jpg

JEKKI

whooo! more pickups that are games and arent food or clothes!

34i1v05.jpg

Booby Tittybot Wars D-Cup Saga Endless Brassiere from the amazon

2qwfvpu.jpg

Outrun free from the goozex, DJ Max $20 price dropped from best buy, and a GUTTED copy of the Klonoa!!

d-d-d-do you have it? GUTS!

Barrett2

A few new things.

Hot new shirt, only $5 with my 40% Urban Outfitter's discount.
3513245531_6be8f6d16e_b.jpg

GBA E-Reader and games, bought from fellow gaffer
3513246243_a0255de18f_b.jpg

3514055518_51f99d000c_b.jpg

3514055804_cecb2b82b6_b.jpg

3514056026_58493ca251_b.jpg

and last but not least...
3513247421_441d0a576c_b.jpg

JEKKI

lawblob said:
A few new things.

Hot new shirt, only $5 with my 40% Urban Outfitter's discount.
40% FTW!

I worked there for like almost a whole year... bought so much discounted shyt.

and then I sold all the shoes I got on clearance across the street =P

Klonoa for the Nintendo Wii. Yay, it will be a real treat it seems like from impressions to go through this game when exams end in a week for me! Cannot wait!

IMG00316-20090508-1544-1.jpg

Kagami

ArchAngel said:
http://i39.tinypic.com/avkcvq.jpg

Bought a second K-ON single just for fun :lol
Trying to bump it back up to #1? :lol

These days I've taken to mostly buying download versions instead of CDs, but I sometimes pick up the CDs if they have music video DVDs with them.
Bought the DL version of the 2nd ending theme to Shugo Chara! about a week ago:
2ch2w55.jpg

xvcge299.jpg

New PC:
Intel Quad 9300
Geforce 260 GTX
4 Ram
Windows Vista
Uncharted
Ratchet & Clank tools Of Destruction
Some brut0l death metal cds
Topic Thunder Blu Ray
Life Of Brian Blu Ray
and
Dawn Of War 2

nny

Solideliquid said:
http://i43.tinypic.com/208i2w3.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/rblico.jpg[IMG]

^ courtesy of a generous GAFer[/QUOTE]

I was scrolling down and saw this:

[IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/toofhairy/bckgrnd.jpg

...and went "WTF??" I was actually relieved when i saw more "fingers" when I scrolled down some more. :lol

Soo... this came in the mail today:

IMG_0139.jpg

Hmmm.. what could it be?

IMG_0140.jpg

(Yeah, yeah I know 2 copies of Mirror's Edge.. One is for a friend, this was a much cheaper way to get the game.)

This baby came in the mail yesterday in a separate package. Reservoir Dogs CE in the form of a jerry/gas can.

IMG_0141.jpg

ballerusk

Ooh, Hot Fuzz! Waiting for the BD to come out. (I know there's a French version, but afaik it has subtitles which can't be removed)

tha_devil

So what game did u actually want? Halo or Last Remnant?

I always check disk + booklet before i walk out the store, especially at FRS. You are from holland to i guess? Which shop u bought it?

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
The top monitor, only cost £99.99 inc vat, surprisingly good viewing angles for a TN panel, I guess they've improved since I last had one many moons ago.
1z56mpx.jpg

I have a fascination with stars, plus it reminded me of the Mario star so I had to nab it.
2rwtjbt.jpg

And just finished munching through 5 of these delicious soft choc chunk oaties, nom nom nom !!
2z4enw1.jpg

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
lowrider007 said:
The top monitor, only cost £99.99 inc vat, surprisingly good viewing angles for a TN panel, I guess they've improved since I last had one many moons ago.

do you have a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom