• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Dreamcast haul; (AJPW Wrestling 3, Fushigi Dungeon, Rainbow Cotton & Sonic Adventure 2)

SP_A0150.jpg

Custom modded Boss Super Overdrive, Custom built 4-way Range Booster & some cow horn plectrums;

SP_A0151.jpg

And the new West Ham away kit;

SP_A0152.jpg

Infernal Monkey said:

Yeeess! I've got this, it's better than it looks. The music is low-quality, but it's fun and the outfit-choosing is addictive. Given "proper" music, a sequel could be AWESOME.

Truelize said:
Where did you get these????
I called my local comics shop and they didn't have any, so I ordered from Toy Wiz via Amazon.com.

Neca toys makes them. You can order then from their website as well.

The level of detail is phenomenal. I love them!

Android18a said:
Yeeess! I've got this, it's better than it looks. The music is low-quality, but it's fun and the outfit-choosing is addictive. Given "proper" music, a sequel could be AWESOME.

Yeah, it is pretty fun. =') Storyline's pretty amusing. I like the town that's got an 8-bit VG music style to it!

bryehn

White GCN controller. Never thought I'd import a GameCube pad, but the cord is a godsend.

08-05-22-gcn.jpg

Couple Goozex trades rolled in this week:

Earth Defense Force 2017. Yes! I've been waiting for this one for a long time, it's the game I signed up with Goozex for.

08-05-22-edf.jpg

And Phantasy Star Universe. It's really not that bad at all. Hack n Shoot RPG lite from what I've played of story mode. Actually got two copies, one for me one for my neighbor.

08-05-22-psu.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Timo said:
140famu.jpg

Not much, but I'm trying to save up for some bigger things. I really want the second disc of Subsistence, and the Skateboarding segment of Substance is way weird. It's all a nice trip down memory lane though.

dankir: how do you like the powershot sd1000 so far? it's what i use.

Does the Metal Gear Essential ?? Collection have everything from MGS2 substance ?

I might have to get it because I only have Metal Gear Solid 2.

JEKKI

the last pick-up of the month!!!

2514709680_8e5655d1b2.jpg

2513885763_952b787a23.jpg

it's over!! the bank is closed!!

CLOSED!!

tune in next month when I got the sheeeyit~!

DiddyBop

Doc Lobster said:
DSC02495.jpg

DSC02497.jpg

Sorry about the flash. Not pictured: DMC 4, Time Crisis 4, Haze, Assassin's Creed, Boom Blox, and some PSP games.
since im assuming you must work full time in order to pay for all that, it will take you a good year to get through all those games. god help you if you own a wii/360 also. id be too worried to have all that shipped to me at once, but i could imagine the man juice that you spattered onto that box once it arrived, it's a gamer's dream package.

dankir

Doc Lobster said:
Thanks, dudes. Would you believe me if I said it was free?

Define "Free"

free as in I received it without having to exchange it for monetary value

or free as in uhhh.... "I had to whore myself out to fat chicks"

PICK!

bryehn

Wii Fit, Didn't open it because I ended up drinkin' beers, eating junk food and playing SingStar

08-05-22-wiifit.jpg

SingStar PS3, Needs more douchebag on the cover. This is actually the second version of this game I've bought. Grabbed the UK edition before X-Mas. Also bought 15 songs from SingStore. If they didn't put the limit there I woulda bought 20+, and I already own all 5 PS2 SingStars. Lotsa Euro-Centric stuff, but a lot of 80s gems too.

08-05-22-singstar.jpg

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Bootaaay said:
Dreamcast haul; (AJPW Wrestling 3, Fushigi Dungeon, Rainbow Cotton & Sonic Adventure 2)

SP_A0150.jpg

Forgot to comment on this. Giant Gram 2000 is an awesome game. So deep. A prime example of how much depth Sega used to put into their arcade games.

Timo

Matrix said:
Does the Metal Gear Essential ?? Collection have everything from MGS2 substance ?

I might have to get it because I only have Metal Gear Solid 2.

Yeah, MGS 2 has everything. Saddly, MGS3 is just like you only got the first disc of Subsistence. I want the second disc really badly.

verio

bryehn said:
Also bought 15 songs from SingStore. If they didn't put the limit there I woulda bought 20+

Limit? I was thinking about picking up Singstar, but a limit? Please elaborate.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
keyboard_conan_rally.JPG

My brand new Saiktek Cyborg keyboard :D (which I absolutly love!!!)
damn its so nice and huge and lovely to type on! I also love all the light features (lighting up different parts of the keyboard different colours) and the touch sensative interface at the top

Age of Conan

and picked up Sega Rally for £10!

My pickups so far ^ ^

Img_0020.jpg

Img_0021.jpg

Iphone 16 gb
Some Visual kei cd & dvd (any fan here on gaf?)
The world ends with you
Grim Fandango
Persona 3 Fes
Beyond Good & Evil

Top Bottom