• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

ballerusk

Netto-kun said:
SSL20767.jpg

Now you just ordered 1,000 litres of milk :lol

CTLance

nny said:
is it from the "cheap ass gaffer" thread? got it already? Can't wait to get mine.
Yes and yes.
5wxdl0.jpg

Installation is a breeze, and the included remote is quite ergonomic. I'm pleased with my purchase. Now why can't all addons be this cheap?

kairu

g35twinturbo said:
dude where did you get that Franky!

preordered it from hobbyfan a few months ago. Its pretty sweet, his right arm splits at the forearm and pulls off and there is a chain. STrooooooooong RIGHT!

Just preordered the Sogeking over there.

mf00310b.jpg

Netto-kun

Rimshot said:
Is it some kind of One Piece spinoff?
No, it's just the Norwegian edition of One Piece. :p

Edit: OH, you meant the ones to the left of One Piece. No, it's from the creator of Rave Master (if you have heard of it).

Elfenhain

DSC00288.jpg

GTA4 was actually bought in april, only played 4 hours so far (lot to do for university).
today i bought my first comic book ever, so i decided to start with the best one (recommended by a friend). I hope it is really that good...

ckeur

Good pick up this month due to Gamestop B2G1 and Fry's we-have-a-sale-every-day.

100_0261.jpg

100_0262.jpg

100_0263.jpg

100_0264.jpg

100_0265.jpg

Going to get new cases for the 3 used games, so haven't worried about one of the stickers yet.

Got some dvds:

IMG_1058.jpg

But the best thing came in the mail, courtesy of fellow Gaffer Troidal, who hooked me up with this:
IMG_1051.jpg

Close-up (I really hate flash sometimes...):
IMG_1055.jpg

And my Famitsu poster that was originally on my door has relocated to my wall:
IMG_1060.jpg

bryehn

Birthday on the 16th, so I'm not buying much till then :p

echochrome. Brain melting goodness...

08-05-07-echo.jpg

A Total Guitar magazine for the wife. Pretty out of date, but that can happen when you buy European mags in Canada

08-05-07-mag.jpg

A box of Lego to use as console stands, seriously it works great. Plus I'll have a bunch leftover to play with...

08-05-07-lego.jpg

And though they aren't purchases, I got a nice little package from my mom today. Found some old He-Man mini comics and Starriors #1 in her basement. They aren't worth anything money wise, but seeing that first He-Man comic really took me back. I felt 5 again for a second.

08-05-07-heman1.jpg

08-05-07-heman2.jpg

08-05-07-star.jpg

Alpha_eX

shroomtin1.jpg

shroomtin3.jpg

Nintendo Mushroom Candy, was quite hard to find in London but managed to get all 3, I only got them to sit on my shelf, thankfully, the candy is quite good.

Picked up the last couple of parcels, the wonderfull Bill Bailey live collection and entire A Bit of Fry and Laurie collection.

DSC00154.jpg

Got my almighty 10 Euro HD DVD drive :D - Still waiting for my actual bloody HD DVD's which I ordered the same day...

DSC00153.jpg

All I'm now waiting now is for is my Wii Play + Nunchuk as well as a new Cthulhu game :D

cjdunn

may05.jpg

Nine Inch Nails "Ghosts I-IV" Deluxe Edition (2 audio CDs, 1 Blu-ray disc with high-definition 96/24 stereo and slideshow and 1 DVD with tracks in multi-track format)
may06.jpg

lupin23rd

A couple pre-golden week pickups.

ibara_gng.jpg

Ibara (PS2)
Ultimate Ghouls N Ghosts Kai (PSP)

Also picked up Super Robot Wars Impact (PS2) yesterday for 480 yen, and I guess I can mention my new Canon Digital IXY 910IS digital camera (old one was dropped in Korea - the only JSA / DMZ casualty that day).

Bii

2475217486_442e8dcb9b_o.jpg

I wanted to play my 110-hour Final Fantasy X file on my PS3 so I finally broke down and bought the memory card adaptor. The Kite Runner is for my work's book club. I'm already 1/5th through the book. Bought Nocturne from Atlus/Amazon and the second set of Pokemon: Season 1 for the lady and I to watch. We're nearing the end of the first set.

milkham

bryehn said:

holy crap dude i remember that comic, i think i might still have it somewhere in my basement.

Wonderdog said:
haha, about six months ago I had a $25 Amazon gift certificate and I bought THE EXACT SAME TWO you did.

gummi bears for breakfast is not a good idea :(

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
<3 He-Man. Last year I found some posters I had, they're hella old! Sigh, my childhood.

---

Got this stuff today...

2475642332_e038200394.jpg

The Ant Commandos PS2 to PS3 converter. Works great with PS2 guitars on PS3 Rock Band and Guitar Hero 3. But is not as good as the Pelican converter (best one out there for PS1/PS2 arcade sticks on PS3) for fighting games. So after the sad testing session was done, I went to GameStop randomly... where I saw...

2475642456_33bf09d8bf.jpg

Holy crap, NEW for $9.99!? Don't mind if I do. I almost did a triple take. If you're familiar with these, you should know how much they go for on eBay. Yikes.

---

Anyways...

Here is a link to my review of the TAC PS2 to PS3 converter:

http://sdtekken.com

Top article.

NOTE: This review only pertains to the converter and it's use with fighting games. Our guitar compatibility portion of the review is still being written. Should be up sometime soon.

sorry for the cellphone pics guys :D

IMAGE_031.jpg

IMAGE_033.jpg

I really just stumbled upon some of these while trying to take advantage of the gamestop deal last week. probably the best pick-up month i'll ever have since i usually don't buy this much. some great pick-ups!!!
IMAGE_036.jpg

Picked up a DC cheap;

SP_A0145a.jpg

And got a few more games; (Chu Chu Rocket, Frame Gride, Gigawings 2, Hidden & Dangerous, Metropolis Street Racer, Outtrigger, Slave Zero & Trickstyle)

SP_A0145b.jpg

Plus, Sword of the Stranger blu-ray boxset;

SP_A0146.jpg

Top Bottom