• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)!

Andrew J.

Nov18Pickup.jpg

Paper Mario: Sticker Star

y1.jpg

y2.jpg

The Yakuza HD Collection, official guide books for Yakuza 1 and 2 as well as loads of Yakuza merch (all Japanese). The different bits of merchandise are: Preorder slipcases for Yakuza 1 and 2 so you can change the cover for the HD collection to Yakuza 1 or 2. There is also a load of Yakuza 5 documents to promote the upcoming game - the best of which is the mock newspaper for Yakuza 5 which features loads of details on what will be included in Yakuza 5. I gotta give Sega credit that they produce some really nice stuff to promote Yakuza 5. Makes the month wait for me to get the game all the more painful!

LifEndz

http://www.insertcoinclothing.com/accessories/ There you go. They kind of messed up my order 'cause I was supposed to get a Blue swirlie (since I live in Europe), but I don't really mind. Awesome bags.

The Mega Drive one easily fits a laptop, and the Dreamcast one is perfect for carrying smaller stuff around (iPad, sketchbooks, etc)

I'm really close to ordering the Genesis bag but can you tell me how good the build quality is (i.e. is it 100% leather, does it feel like it'll last, is it just a bag or are there multiple compartments and pouches within the bag)?

Pietepiet

I'm really close to ordering the Genesis bag but can you tell me how good the build quality is (i.e. is it 100% leather, does it feel like it'll last, is it just a bag or are there multiple compartments and pouches within the bag)?

Seems very sturdy. 100% leather. There's a compartment on the back that closes with a zipper, and inside there's some small pouches for stuff like pens or a phone. Nothing too deep, though. The main compartment is huge, can easily fit a laptop and various other goods at the same time.

LifEndz

Seems very sturdy. 100% leather. There's a compartment on the back that closes with a zipper, and inside there's some small pouches for stuff like pens or a phone. Nothing too deep, though. The main compartment is huge, can easily fit a laptop and various other goods at the same time.

Merry Christmas to me! Thanks man.

Legium2k

Thank you so much!!

MicH

Finally got these from Play-Asia today :D

6RdMcl.jpg

Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2 Soundtrack
Ni No Kuni PS3 soundtrack

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Holy crap, some of your WiiU collections are enormous. So godamn jealous. I love new console launch times.

Anyone got all of the launch games yet? lol
Normally I'd be feeling this, but man, like, that guy that just posted the stack of games that a few people quoted? Six out of eight of those are playable on other consoles, three of those cost half the going rate on those other systems than they do on the U, the other three could probably be found for $10-20 less, and from what I'm hearing, they all run worse.

Hard to be jealous of that.

Westraid

nananananana.png

Xbox360 version, I've been wanting to pick it up from the moment it came out, but backlog & lack of free time kept pushing it down the queue.
Ah well better unfashionably late than never.

nananananana.png

Xbox360 version, I've been wanting to pick it up from the moment it came out, but backlog & lack of free time kept pushing it down the queue.
Ah well better unfashionably late than never.

I played that game one year after it came out and I loved it

Now playing the sequel

eXistor

Epic Mickey 2 on 3DS with pre-order figure. I aslo bought the Mario promo thing off a friend of a colleague. It's in great condition, the other side is the same as the front.

1lYdj.jpg

oFIYB.jpg

missfuuchan

Neo Member
This set arrived today - The 31 Days of Zero Suit Samus. My first back on Kickstarter, and I'm really pleased with it. I loved the comic online, and having it in hardback print is amazing :)

RYo0L.jpg

Underneath the dustcover -
UznMu.jpg

One of my favourite pages -
cpHC6.jpg

A print of my favourite panel - I'm planning to frame this for a nursery in the future when we decide to grow our family <3
Dng4I.jpg

Some badges and a baby Metroid sticker
d2rYg.jpg

Next week, it'll be Wii U time here in the UK - I can't wait! Seeing impressions has got me really hyped!

11:26am - phone rings. This is gamestop, we had you on our wait list to upgrade your basic Wii U to a deluxe. Wanted to let you know we have one left. A preorder wasn't picked up. We can hold it until 5pm.

4:30pm
2012-11-20_16-15-21_188.jpg

Fularu

Banned
A few things I got lately :

GqdtXl.jpg

fMoBBl.jpg

3 TB 7200 rpm HDD, 4*8 gb of ram, Radeon 7950, i5 3570, iPhone 5 64gb, Deluxe Wii U and a DSi XL before they disapear.

I'm still waiting for the mobo and the case before building the new rig this week end.

Not picture : D3 CE, MoP CE and countless DS/Wii/3DS/PS3/PC/PSP games.

LifEndz

Those GTA V trailers got me pumped up, so I decided to pick up GTA 4 the complete edition.

IMG_0182.jpg

Can't wait to revisit Liberty City, but that's contingent on this working....

IMG_0181.jpg

Within lies what Sony claims is a now functioning PS3. This is the second time in less than a month that I've had to go through Sony to get my PS3 fixed. The first time they got it back to me in less than a week. This time it took about a week and a half to get it back.

Worst part is that I lost all the data on my harddrive. I had PS + for a good period of time (Whew) so I'm downloading all my saves off the cloud to my hdd. Problem is that the Walking Dead isn't recognizing the save files as evidenced by me having 3 new game files and no option to continue. Guess I'll have to play all four episodes again before I can do episode 5. (DOH!)

mblitek

Those GTA V trailers got me pumped up, so I decided to pick up GTA 4 the complete edition.

IMG_0182.jpg

Can't wait to revisit Liberty City, but that's contingent on this working....

IMG_0181.jpg

Within lies what Sony claims is a now functioning PS3. This is the second time in less than a month that I've had to go through Sony to get my PS3 fixed. The first time they got it back to me in less than a week. This time it took about a week and a half to get it back.
)

Hahaha, exactly the same plan here. I haven't played the episodes so I am going to play those! I also had my old PS3 breakdown on me and Sony wanted around $190 Canadian to fix it. So unfortunately I said forget it and managed pick up a new one for around $250 I would guess?

I suppose I should ask this in the Wii U Nintendo thread but if any one sees it or any Wii U owner sees this question, can it be played with a normal controller?

zmet

Grave of the Fireflies and Galaxy Express 999: The Complete Series Vol.1
jp71.jpg

Stay far away from this release of Galaxy Express. The company that put it out went the cheap route and crammed a ton of episode on each disc (the compression artifacts are insane), and it's also hard subtitled.

Wii U Basic Set
jp72.jpg

New Super Mario Bros. U and Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed
jp73.jpg

Naxat Shooting Collection
jp74.jpg

Game soundtracks in this collection are: Recca, M.U.S.H.A. (Musha Aleste), Seirei Senshi Spriggan, Spriggan Mark 2, Spriggan Powered. There's also an arranged track for stage one of M.U.S.H.A.

This will probably be the last of my haul for a bit. Gotta start getting Christmas presents and paying off my last semester (just under 3.5k). Hope to start the new year with my degree in hand and no student $ owed!
img20121121075439.jpg

Top Bottom