• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)!

Chairhome

Not pictured: Wii U deluxe model.

I kind of went overboard on Thanksgiving week. Thank you BF Best Buy deals for going online before BF. A few of the other games were on random sales. Batman animated is a regular DVD set, was on sale for $14. Photoshop and Premiere Elements was on sale after I had bought PSE 11 separately, so now I have to sell my other PSE11 key. Nexus 4 was received today after being backordered ("bought" on the first day). Just Dance Disney, and LEGO Batman 2 for DS are for my kids. I really shouldn't buy any games for a very long time... especially with my Steam purchases that are not shown...

Chairhome

VLR? gooood

But of course. Will probably take me a long time to finish though. It took me forever to finish 999, and I ended up just cheating and checking the conditions for the best ending :-/. They made it easier to jump into previously played sections though so I can get those endings easier now, so maybe that'll help.

LOVE seeing all the Vitas. Hopefully this is a good sign for sales last week. You guys are going to love it. It is my main console of use aside from my SNES/SFC and candy cans.

Iacobellis

I do have a white Vita, but that picture is from milkham.

I had a black one before. The black actually has a better looking power button. I wish the white had the same looking power button.

Wow, I feel goofy quoting the wrong person. What do you mean the power button is better on the black model? Are you referring to how less light shines through?

Hazelhurst

46nhN.jpg

Hazelhurst

Wow, I feel goofy quoting the wrong person. What do you mean the power button is better on the black model? Are you referring to how less light shines through?

Dang, I meant the PlayStation button, not the power button. I'm referring to how it lights up. The black Vita's PlayStation button only lights up the PlayStation logo, where as the white Vita lights up the entire button. I feel the white Vita looks tacky in this regard. However, I think the white Vita looks sexy as hell despite this one minor complaint.

Here's a video showing you what I'm referring to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP2i_J2jZCg

milkham

Dang, I meant the PlayStation button, not the power button. I'm referring to how it lights up. The black Vita's PlayStation button only lights up the PlayStation logo, where as the white Vita lights up the entire button. I feel the white Vita looks tacky in this regard. However, I think the white Vita looks sexy as hell despite this one minor complaint.

wow the button does look a lot nicer

Iacobellis

I will agree with you that it does look sleeker on the black Vita. The white still looks so stunning!

Apath

Joined the vita party, thanks/blame goes to amazon's deal on the assassin's creed bundle

jbpTiEJ5D3IF1.jpg
God the white Vita is so amazing. I really should have sold my black + 4gb memory card and bit on the Assassin's Creed Amazon bundle. I just couldn't do it after buying a MacBook Pro and an iPad mini though.

Izick

I absolutely love the Vita as a device, and I really want to play Persona 4 finally...but I just can't pull the trigger on one knowing how rocky its future is looking, especially buying one over like a 3DS (XL) or something. With that said, I absolutely love the look of those white ones, they just are beautifully designed.

Rubius

I absolutely love the Vita as a device, and I really want to play Persona 4 finally...but I just can't pull the trigger on one knowing how rocky its future is looking, especially buying one over like a 3DS (XL) or something. With that said, I absolutely love the look of those white ones, they just are beautifully designed.

Its an awesome litte machine and I love it. I would suggest you to buy one, and at worst you have your own personal "virtual boy".

aznpxdd

First, a 90 dollar Chinese brand tablet that's actually pretty damn good.

Specs are - 7 inch IPS 1024x600, 1.5ghz dual core, 1gb ram, 16gb + microsd, Android 4.1, OTG support, and comes pre-rooted. So worth it for the price, I'm loving it!

5FCPR.jpg

Sandisk Clip Zip+

rRhOg.jpg

JVC FXT90, loving them...

vdQns.jpg

Some 3DS games

mLAfV.jpg

Tess3ract

Banned

Specs are - 7 inch IPS 1024x600, 1.5ghz dual core, 1gb ram, 16gb + microsd, Android 4.1, OTG support, and comes pre-rooted. So worth it for the price, I'm loving it!

5FCPR.jpg
How much was this and is there a 10" version??

LordAlu

5FCPR.jpg
Where did you pick it up from? That would be an excellent tablet for the price. Does it support the Google Play store at all, as most tablets like that wouldn't be supported? :(

Finally!

(excuse the image quality)

KtNWa.jpg

y339j.jpg

ZombiU bundle with Nintendoland & NSMBU - £369 and a day early from Shopto. Am loving it so far.

The Gronk figure came with a jersey i ordered from the states.

AC adapter not included? What? I thought it was cheap that NOA was eliminating the charge stand from our regular 3DS bundles, but that... yeesh.

If I'm not mistaken, its a result of how certain electronics are taxed differently. Really chap-ass move either way you slice it though.

Tess3ract

Banned
AC adapter not included? What? I thought it was cheap that NOA was eliminating the charge stand from our regular 3DS bundles, but that... yeesh.
He's in the UK. They have rules concerning power cables so they don't include anything. USA doesn't have this issue.

XNarte

2012-11-28235921-1.jpg

Pardon the crappy phone pic, I had to lighten it because it was way too dark.

The 2 big bookshelves, TV stand, and little plastic dresser are new pickups, which finally allowed me to pull all of my older games out of the closet they were crammed into! I also picked up the Halo 4 and Mario 3D Land poster to dress the room up a little more.

Special thanks to my wife for letting me take up more space in our small apartment. (luckily she's a gamer too)

isny

napkin dispenser
2012-11-28235921-1.jpg

The 2 big bookshelves, TV stand, and little plastic dresser are new pickups, which finally allowed me to pull all of my older games out of the closet they were crammed into! I also picked up the Halo 4 and Mario 3D Land poster to dress the room up a little more.

Special thanks to my wife for letting me take up more space in our small apartment. (luckily she's a gamer too)

Not criticizing, the room looks like it came straight out of the 90's! In a cool nostalgic way though, lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Woah. Chauncy has a little one. And she weighs as much and is as big as my birthday. Congrats!

Still though. Grandmas > Chips Ahoy :p

LiK

2012-11-28235921-1.jpg

i need a gamer lady. sadly i have met none.

Izick

Its an awesome litte machine and I love it. I would suggest you to buy one, and at worst you have your own personal "virtual boy".

It looks fantastic, I mean it's the prettiest little handheld I've ever seen, but I just don't want it to become another dust-collector after I beat Persona 4 and Gravity Rush, especially for a few hundred bucks.

It looks fantastic, I mean it's the prettiest little handheld I've ever seen, but I just don't want it to become another dust-collector after I beat Persona 4 and Gravity Rush, especially for a few hundred bucks.

At worst, it becomes your PSOne/PSP game machine on top of being able to play PSV/PSMobile games especially since you will also have access to free games if you're a plus member. Coupled with being able to use it a media device itself, it has a lot more going for it than the PSP - and I loved the PSP for what it is.

Izick

At worst, it becomes your PSOne/PSP game machine on top of being able to play PSV/PSMobile games especially since you will also have access to free games if you're a plus member. Coupled with being able to use it a media device itself, it has a lot more going for it than the PSP - and I loved the PSP for what it is.

I think I'm going to wait and see how it ties in with the PS4, and if I'm going to get a PS4 instead of the Nextbox. I think they could do some really special things with the Vita/PS4 connectivity, but I guess it comes down to "will they?" Even if they don't, I could still see myself pick one up down the road when it's cheaper and the library if more fleshed out. With that said...I really want to see what Persona 4 is all about.

With that said...I really want to see what Persona 4 is all about.

P4G is crack man... All you have to do is check out the P4G thread and see how people are losing hours without realizing it as they play.

I myself have had to force myself to play other games just to stop playing P4G - and yet, you just really want to keep playing P4G until you max your social links and collect persona like pokemon.

Just got this in the mail. Early Christmas gift from a friend:

YsSeven.png

Was not expecting it at all.

Awesome game. Played through it on my Vita. Great music, interesting story. FUCKING TERRIBLE final Boss battle.

And did I mention awesome music???!?!?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be1II2E7OjY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAnywKkF9X4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdO9Vu0-q0w

And the best song of the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52vAeWwvHC4

I wish I could get into Oath of Falgana...

Top Bottom