• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)!

neoxdonut

B9GVE.jpg

Got a new copy of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection for $10.86 at Gamestop with the coupon from their PowerUp Rewards site.

Saroyan

Haven't posted any pickups for a while, this is late September through today.

Diagnostic cable for my VW, may not look like much, but it gives full dealer level access to the car's electronics. It wasn't cheap at $350 for basically a usb cable, but I needed it to fix an ABS problem, already paid for itself.

New games and a movie. Finally found Ace Attorney Justice for All for cheap, its pretty minty and appears to be 100% genuine.
Kingdom Hearts is from the Amazon gold box deal this week, and R&C collection and Ico/SotC are from the Gamestop 50% off deal. I already have Ico, so this copy will be a gift for a friend.

Also bought a bunch of stuff off PSN for the spend $100 promo thingy, I got:
Tokyo Jungle
Mutant Blobs Attack
Nights HD
New Little King's Story
Derrick the Deathfin
Retro City Rampage
The Revenge of Shinobi
Costume Quest
Plants vs. Zombies Vita

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
3 Tamiya Acyrlics
Tamiya thinner
Iwata Eclipse HP-CS airbrush
Grex compressor (which is amazing AND silent)
DIY spraybooth (fun AND less than $20)

93D65C73-31DC-4AEC-891C-F546CAA5DACC-1481-000000A0AD9AABD0.jpg

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
PS1: Colony Wars, Colony Wars: Vengeance
colonywars.jpg

PS1: Doom (was hoping for the big box version for the awesome box art :( )
doom.jpg

GCN: Killer 7, Pikmin
killerpikmin.jpg

Mr. Sam

How is halloween on the blu???

Not half bad. I've not seen any previous versions, so I can't speak to how much it's improved, but it's very defined and clear. There's a little blurriness in the foreground in some scenes but I think that's down to how the film was shot rather than the transfer.

Gameboy415

This month is shaping up to be pretty epic for me with Wii U and other new releases coming out in a few weeks, but I've already picked up a bunch of great stuff via B2G1 sales/online deals/etc.

1211-Sony1.jpg

-Binary Domain is actually bundled together with Yakuza: Dead Souls but the pair counted as one game in Target's B2G1 sale. :)
Journey is also from the B2G1, but the others are from Amazon.

1211-Nintendo1.jpg

-Scooped up some of the last first-party Wii/DS games I need for my collection in the B2G1 sales.
I only need to pick up Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky on DS and Mario Party 9 & Pokepark 2 on Wii and I'll have all the first-party releases on both systems.

1211-Nintendo2.jpg

-I stuck to first-party titles for 3DS in the B2G1 sales as well - the only one I don't have at this point is StyleSavvy, which I'm sure will drop in price eventually.
I got Theatrhythm & Virtue's Last Reward cheap from Amazon & NewEgg respectively.

1211-Goodwill1.jpg

-I stopped by Goodwill to pickup some zombie makeup for my Halloween costume last week and had my epic find of the year:
Sonic the Hedgehog for SEGA Master System.
It's the ultra-rare US version (with UPC sticker on the back) which apparently has sold on eBay for as much as $900!
I only paid $3.99. :D

Cypher

Holiday floodgates have opened!

Borderlands 2: Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition + BL2 LE Strategy Guide (360)

DSC08000.jpg

Dead or Alive 5: Collector's Edition (360)

DSC07996000.jpg

Resident Evil 6 + RE6 LE Strategy Guide (360)

DSC08001.jpg

Dishonored + USB Whale Oil Lamp (360)

DSC08018000.jpg

Azzurri

Walked into Target and saw they still had 3 Basic WiiU pre-orders left. Picked up two, one for me the other for ebay/Craigslist.

040.jpg

clear31

i dont have a picture but I just got the best haul in awhile which is a full tank of gas after a three hour wait

I'm in NY, so a full tank of gas is basically like winning the lotto currently

Did some spending at the end of the month. iPhone 3G finally crapped out on me so i decided to go with the Galaxy S2. S3 was out of my range and the differences don't matter much.
20121105_14243069oz5.jpg

Wireless has become pretty slow in the apartment so i got some new networking equipment. I did some research on the Powerline networking and really like the results. There was really no convenient way for me to use really long Ethernet so this was an excellent choice. Works very well. Got a Netgear router also.
20121105_142341m3puv.jpg

Addnan

How are the Smart cases? I just ordered a new iPad for my wife with one.

They seem to get the job done well. Holds the iPad firmly, was kinda hard to get into at first, but now it's not loose or anything which is nice. I like the way you can fold the cover to so it leans up to make typing easier.

I see we both have good taste ;P

BZo1V.jpg

Now we are watch bros

Quartz? If not, does the chronograph work? I tried buying a knock off Tag and the movement worked great but the chrono was utterly useless. Press the button to advance 15sec ... and that's it. LOL worthy.

I'd love me a real classic watch like a Omega Speedmaster moonwatch or something else iconic, but upwards of $2000 for watch isn't logical for me. I'll settle with the Seikos of the world before giving Omega my first born.

MYE

Yup

If not, does the chronograph work? I tried buying a knock off Tag and the movement worked great but the chrono was utterly useless. Press the button to advance 15sec ... and that's it. LOL worthy.

It works. Mine is a legit Armani though, so I expected it to work properly :p
Cost me 450€ (almost $600 I think), but I'm sure you can get it way cheaper in the US.

Top Bottom