• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)!

Okay... These are pretty damn good.

A6E58400-5DBA-4199-8749-A6A8A2516843-2474-00000184801CE824_zpsa560b494.jpg

.hacked

gR1LDl.jpg

Got it at Target, stopped at one this morning at 8:00am but they only got 2 LEs and I was the 3rd one there. Gave up and went home to wait for my vanilla copy from UPS. I just happened to pass by another Target a few hrs later and gave it a shot and they had one left.

Halo 4 and Rashomon blu-ray. Any day that a Kurosawa film is released on blu-ray is a good day in my books. Hoping for Ikiru next.

z4LVv.jpg

jbueno

Halo 4 and Rashomon blu-ray. Any day that a Kurosawa film is released on blu-ray is a good day in my books. Hoping for Ikiru next.

z4LVv.jpg

You and me both. Well I´m kind of hoping for a Criterion Akahige Bluray first, but that already has a Japan release so I can go with that.

For reference, the Gingerbread Oreos are exclusive to Walmart.

The vanilla compliments the gingerbread creme really nicely.

Dear god! What an amazing combo! Contacting Aussie friend now...

Reviews? Good amount of Ginger, what about the filling? DETAILS!

Vanilla from the cookie is kinda strong, but it's really good with the gingerbread creme. The creme itself is gingerbread-y with the lingering heat of the ginger and cinnamon.

PS- not sure if gluten free as they're regular Oreos.

Sinthetic

Blu-ray purchases as usual:

Haven't posted anything since September, there's been a huge amount... But have a butchers at a few of the better ones. Everything is in excellent condition and I'd say this is some of the very best stuff I've bought this year (especially Tetsuo and Silent Hill).

Part 1 of 2 (2 for another day). Check out the spoilered images for finer details.

1V7VC.jpg

IF3bd.jpg

PJrvg.jpg

fJ8fB.jpg

Bonus shot for your time:
88bni.jpg

Disney spine fetishists look here:
BEENv.jpg

3ZtBe.jpg

r19Ti.jpg

puAVT.jpg

pklWY.jpg

It was a hard choice picking a cover out of the 4 for Silent Hill, I went with this:

aXq80.jpg

Tetsuo alternate covers:

Original:
DXiU6.jpg

My choice:
GkXqv.jpg

& finally, one of my favourite films of all time in a measly Amaray case:

5FzXe.jpg

zmet

They Live and Locke the Superman
jp64.jpg

Loose Mad City (aka The Adventures of Bayou Billy) and Halo 4
jp65.jpg

Complete Slap Fight MD (Mega Drive)
jp63.jpg

Yuzo Koshiro's music for the special mode in this game is just awesome!

Accoun

They Live and Locke the Superman
jp64.jpg
Nice. Is Locke any good (and which story is it based on)? I have some of the mangas (sadly there were only 9 or 11 volumes released in Poland) and I quite liked them, but never seen any of the adaptations...

Hazelhurst

White Vita case, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, and 32GB microsd card
htlL0.jpg

djeTb.jpg

sOBza.jpg

EAxG4.jpg

Here are some shots of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 with 7.7" Super AMOLED Plus screen
h4g11.jpg

Blu-ray rip of Toy Story 2
shDnx.jpg

AXp8w.jpg

canocha

Nintendo stuff!

6g69S.jpg

Club Nintendo Cube
Mario Kart 7 pouch
New Super Mario Bros
Metroid Prime Pinball (includes Rumble pack)
Pokemon White 2

Iacobellis

White Vita case, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, and 32GB microsd card
htlL0.jpg

djeTb.jpg

sOBza.jpg

EAxG4.jpg

Here are some shots of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 with 7.7" Super AMOLED Plus screen
h4g11.jpg

Blu-ray rip of Toy Story 2
shDnx.jpg

AXp8w.jpg

Is the white pouch sold in the US? I have the black one, but I think this would be a nice match for my black Vita.

LifEndz

Like everyone else, I got one of these (Wish I had preordered the limited edition with all the dlc included but no biggie)

IMG_0174.jpg

Picked up a used Deus Ex. Game seems like it's right up my alley.

IMG_0177.jpg

Unfortunately, I won't be able to play Deus Ex because for the second time in 2 weeks I have to send my PS3 to Sony so they can fix it. I received my "coffin" today.

IMG_0178.jpg

I was super impressed with Sony the first time I sent it in because I got it back in like 4 days. I guess they just sent me another broken unit. Hopefully this time they actually fix the d@mn thing.

hoss

Some recent blu-ray purchases from the last couple of weeks:

ej6hS.jpg

ySWVR.jpg

CNbKw.jpg

My favorite pickup from the haul:

k7Pfj.jpg

Inside the collection:

KxcMr.jpg

My Barnes and Noble Criterions from the current sale:

pv3DB.jpg

Got my wife some things:

udssAl.jpg

iPad 4 WiFi-16gb and a Blue SmartCase. I really like the smart case, seems a lot better quality than the cover so far.

U1BSil.jpg

Crib/Changing table for our child-to-be, I had to assemble it myself. It took a couple hours. She is 5 months pregnant now :)

crUTL.png

Kabuki Quantum Fighter is one of my all-time favorites. <3 I've been getting into Naruto lately, figure I'll try an early game.

1YFbd.png

New toy, yay: M-Audio Venom synthesizer. I'm loving it, so far - a ton of bang for the buck.

Okay... These are pretty damn good.

A6E58400-5DBA-4199-8749-A6A8A2516843-2474-00000184801CE824_zpsa560b494.jpg

I literally just made the drive of shame to Wal-Mart at 11PM to buy these, thanks to your post. Worth it.

Top Bottom