• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)!

First of what will be a few poster posts this month!!!

vR1bc.jpg

Laurent Durieux - Frankenstein

kNq4P.jpg

GCF0y.jpg

Ken Taylor - Creature from the Black Lagoon

eUSbT.jpg

ihM1y.jpg

Ken Taylor - Creature from the Black Lagoon Variant

8yjgG.jpg

ZyMdB.jpg

It glows in the dark.

Shouts out to OMGKitty for his help on these!!!

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
said screw it and ended up buying guerrilla war and jackal if they pop up again with manuals or complete ill just rebuy them

NES: Guerrilla War, Jackal
guerrillajackal.jpg

NES: Pirates!
Pirates.jpg

Genesis: Beyond Oasis
BeyondOasis.jpg

U2NUMB

camera_Sophia.jpg

I'm getting too old for midnight launches

This year more than ever I really feel disconnected to the rest of the crowd at the midnight launches. Last night I could tell who had been with Halo the entire time.. in our 30s and quiet. At some point I will stop going to them but there is something about the hype that just pulls me back.

bPod

This year more than ever I really feel disconnected to the rest of the crowd at the midnight launches. Last night I could tell who had been with Halo the entire time.. in our 30s and quiet. At some point I will stop going to them but there is something about the hype that just pulls me back.

I felt out of place and old; a majority of people were young adults and teenagers - there was a group of guys beside their mom's van blurring techno music

Coconut

Banned
People aren't arranging their halo games in proper canon story chronology and you call yourselves fans of the series.

7MZmq.jpg

Kept telling myself i'd wait until the next Xbox before getting my hands on Halo 4 but just couldn't help myself when i walked past GAME earlier today.

Top Bottom