• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

RIP idrinkalone.
He doesn't know that Ray Lewis reads these boards. The last person to talk shit about Ray Lewis just completely stopped posting. We don't know what happened to him. We can only hope our worst fears weren't realized.

Spinluck

No hard feelings Chan.

Hard feelings.

I hope all of your teams suck.

MDcLJEf.jpg

from ESPN
Mikel Leshoure inactive (11:58 a.m. ET): The Detroit Lions' official Twitter feed reports that RB Mikel Leshoure (coach's decision) is inactive. This is somewhat unexpected, though Leshoure did endure a disappointing preseason. It's all the more evidence that RB Reggie Bush might receive more goal-line and short-yardage work than fantasy owners think, while RB Joique Bell is the clear No. 2 back and handcuff candidate.

Dat Mayhew magic. At least Bell is the real deal.

Milchjon

Nah. That can't be right. I can order them off Amazon right now. Again, aboot 100 bucks though.

Buddy of mine. I'll be there November 1. Almost there...

https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/212/~/requirements-for-importing-alcohol-for-personal-use

Looking through some forums, someone suggested that the military has some sort of internal postal/shipment/whatever service for people serving, which isn't really checked. So if you know somebody in the army, they could maybe send something to the US.

Godslay

Banned

Thanks for this. They really bit on that pseudo-bubble screen. I was confident Gase would be a pedal to the metal guy, but I was afraid that Fox would hold him back. I think we saw one drive comprised of Foxball, (3x run, punt). It didn't work, and the next drive they moved away from it. I think Gase is a considerably more aggressive playcaller unlike McCoy who was basically groomed under Fox. Now as long as Fox doesn't override him, we should see an improvement over what we did last year in terms of playcalls.

JABEE

Sanchez dislocated his shoulder on that last play in the preseason. The doctor popped his shoulder back into place.

He also already had a torn labrum.

Roddy White is also more injured than people thought. Teases INs and Outs segment.

-Jay Glazer's report

jakncoke

Banned
What will you do if they're good now? I think their D will be better.

Pretend he doesnt exist! He usually just passed through the break room to the smoking area so it'll be easy!

oh shit snl da bears crew!!! mannn i wish farley was still alive, he'd make that commercial so much better

squicken

If Roddy White has a high ankle sprain then it will not get better unless they shut him down for 6 weeks. Just do that and be ready for the playoffs. I have never seen a football player perform even decent with a high ankle sprain

rando14

Sanchez dislocated his shoulder on that last play in the preseason. The doctor popped his shoulder back into place.

He also already had a torn labrum.

Roddy White is also more injured than people thought. Teases INs and Outs segment.

-Jay Glazer's report

ishAtI3gQlMHk.gif

So is Roddy playing or not? Ive read multiple tweets and comments saying he is playing and he is not playing. I just saw on TV he is not playing. Anyone have recent news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom