• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
aaagh how is NO ONE searching for an NFL Blitz game on 360 right now...i always have the urge to play it while i'm waiting for sunday games to come on. anybody here got it <_<? i will fucking torch you with the bills. i don't even like the bills and their stats suck but i'm unbeatable with them. or if you suck i'll pick my browns bc they are TERRIBLE in it haha

Go away and fuck ohio. Also they are terrible in it because they are terrible irl

who is gonna have the shittier week, marques colston, larry fitzgerald, or mike wallace? i asked in FF thread but it seems dead

i have wallace sat on conventional wisdom but he's playing my brownies and i feel like he's gonna torch us...coltson is 'slated' for the least points by espn but it seems weird he's projected 10 and larry is projected 22....who would u sit?

JCizzle

I have a lot of faith in the Phins' front seven. I could be completely wrong of course but I'm not too worried about Trent. What I'm worried about is our secondary making some costly mistakes that keep the Browns in it.

More worried about Granpa than Trent? This has to be a first.

Dennis Allen still hasn't named starting QB for the Raiders.. what a clown. Pretty sure it's gonna be Pryor unless he wants to see Matt Flynn get killed.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
If he that means your sub .500 streak will reach at least .500. Call me when the Panthers are making the playoffs instead of sitting at home.

one player doesn't make the game, yadda yadda, yadda.

You know this. I just want our QB to be at least as good as that QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom