• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

Finally, after 2.5 months all my exams are over!

Freedom, Beer, staying up til 5 AM for football and GTA V are allowed back in my life again!

pugs%2B005.JPG

Hunter S.

Finally, after 2.5 months all my exams are over!

Freedom, Beer, staying up til 5 AM for football and GTA V are allowed back in my life again!

Funny you get off Uni/college right as most American college dudes are just starting a new semester.

I wokke with a hangover. Do the Raiders still suck?!?!?

Milchjon

Funny you get off Uni/college right as most American college dudes are just starting a new semester.

I wokke with a hangover. Do the Raiders still suck?!?!?

My semester starts mid-October.

Basically, I don't have lectures from mid-July til mid-October. But since there are several exams littered all over that period, I only have like three weeks of real time off.

My university is an especially bad example, though.

Hunter S.

My semester starts mid-October.

Basically, I don't have lectures from mid-July til mid-October. But since there are several exams littered all over that period, I only have like three weeks of real time off.

My university is an especially bad example, though.
Nice, well, than enjoy that time off. Sounds well deserved. To beer, and freedom!

eznark

Banned
Surprisingly great apart from his monumental screwup on the 4th and 1 run.

Bengals were exclusively playing the pass and overpersuing like it was cool, but he showed some great vision in finding cutback lanes. Also had a couple plays where he was dead to rights in the backfield and made an unblocked defender miss. Was good catching passes, and ok (not great, but not awful) dealing with the blitz.

Definitely impressive.

Yeah the numbers are what they are but it was night and day watching him see and attack holes while Starks just kind of attacks a pile.

It was a fun game to be at. Reminded me a lot of the Colts game which I was also at.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Just left Canada and damn do they love that hockey. I never had to turn from so much preseason hockey and argonaut footage in my life. But that fight though....

Good morning, friends. Today is such a wonderful day, isn't it? So full of sunshine and happiness!

Tannehill said that before the final score, he went to Dolphins offensive coordinator Mike Sherman during a Falcons timeout and suggested a play-action pass. Sherman agreed, trusting his second-year quarterback. The result was a touchdown pass to rookie tight end Dion Sims.

terrell_owens_crying.jpg

Kaladin

What happened to the Falcons this year? 1 - 2 start? That ain't good in the NFC South...

also what happened to the Dolphins? First 3 - 0 since 2002. I hope they're a good team this year. The Falcons might be letting me down.

Narag

What happened to the Falcons this year? 1 - 2 start? That ain't good in the NFC South...

also what happened to the Dolphins? First 3 - 0 since 2002. I hope they're a good team this year. The Falcons might be letting me down.

Haven't the Falcons lost in the final drive of each of their losses or something? Sometimes you just lose the close ones.

Kaladin

Haven't the Falcons lost in the final drive of each of their losses or something? Sometimes you just lose the close ones.

I guess, but 1 - 2 start ain't good in the NFC South. It's almost a death sentence given how much these teams beat up on each other in the season. They can't loose out of division games like Miami.

Narag

I guess, but 1 - 2 start ain't good in the NFC South. It's almost a death sentence given how much these teams beat up on each other in the season. They can't loose out of division games like Miami.

If they can't take care of business next week, then I'd start worrying. Looking at their schedule, they could easily end up 6-2.

Kaladin

If they can't take care of business next week, then I'd start worrying. Looking at their schedule, they could easily end up 6-2.

Next week might go down as a loss....Pats are 3 - 0 also so yeah....it'll be a close one.

They're up against the Saints again, and Tampa Bay & the Panthers yet to come. For some reason, no matter how shitty those teams are, when they're facing other NFC South teams it's a tough game. I'd at least give them 4 losses this year.

squicken

Some teams are so terrible that it isn't possible to take anything away from beating them. The Giants and Rams defenses are giving everyone the best days they will have all year. DeMarco Murray has 25% of his career rushing yards against the Rams, and that's in two games. Dollars to donuts Dallas goes back to not being able to run the ball next week

Clockwork5

So how about that NFC? Are people still thinking they are the powerhouse conference this season? Packers, 49ers, atlanta, all beat by mediocre AFC teams and all have loosing records...

Not to mention that the giants and redskins don't even look like NFL teams right now.

cajunator

Banned
So how about that NFC? Are people still thinking they are the powerhouse conference this season? Packers, 49ers, atlanta, all beat by mediocre AFC teams and all have loosing records...

Not to mention that the giants and redskins don't even look like NFL teams right now.

AFC - NFC power shifts season to season.
RIght now the AFC teams are reloaded and a lot of NFC teams are rebuilding or regressing.

eznark

Banned

Might as well crown their asses!

bionic77

I hate my team, but I have to give the Bears defenders credit for ripping the ball out of Ben's hands 2x. That is not an easy thing to do running full speed at a guy who is sliding around in the pocket. Those fuckers hit the ball dead on both times too.

In good news, our special teams looks to be above average. They used to be the weakest link when we were actually good.

Interested to see how Tomlin reacts to 0-3. Cowher went through some shit seasons but in the end was able to rebuild some winners. In a football town like Pittsburgh there is going to be a lot of pressure for him to panic and just start making changes for them to win a meaningless game with the Vikings.

Jesus we are going to give up 300 yards to AP next week....

Clockwork5

AFC - NFC power shifts season to season.
RIght now the AFC teams are reloaded and a lot of NFC teams are rebuilding or regressing.

just saying, the consensus here and elsewhere was that the NFC was the strong conference THIS season. I called BS and was told that GB, 49rs, and Falcons were above any AFC team other than the Broncos. Just rubbin some noses in it :)

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
just saying, the consensus here and elsewhere was that the NFC was the strong conference THIS season. I called BS and was told that GB, 49rs, and Falcons were above any AFC team other than the Broncos. Just rubbin some noses in it :)
It's difficult to argue that the NFC isn't struggling more than the AFC right now. Fine with me though!

cajunator

Banned

For a good while it was true. Some NFC teams lost key players and a lot of down AFC teams reloaded with new weapons, QBs, lineman, etc. Its parity at work.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I heard the browns are interested in Ben Tate?

Tate for Joe Thomas, he can play left tackle till Duane Brown is healthy, then slide over to right tackle when Duane Brown is back, cause Newton can't handle above average pass rushers.

Texans probably gonna lose this weekend, but there's always the seahawks on the road factor. Don't care though, bachelor party weekend for me!

Worst harbaugh still the next Bill Walsh? I said it last year, Wost Harbaugh's style wears thin when they lose. Best Harbaugh knows when to rain it in, even yesterday he was whining about everything, but i never saw him throw a temper tantrum like his brother.

The most surprising game for me yesterday had to be Colts/Niners. I thought maybe the Colts would hang in there but I expected the Niners to put up some big points. Really impressive win for Indy, and very ugly loss for SF (second in a row).

Also, Andrew Luck has to be one of my favorite players in the league at this point. I just love everything about the guy, from his style of play to his personality.

I didn't watch Ravens/Texans but that score is very surprising also. Looking forward to watching that one and seeing what went wrong for the Texans (prediction: Shoob).

Tom Penny

I heard the browns are interested in Ben Tate?

Tate for Joe Thomas, he can play left tackle till Duane Brown is healthy, then slide over to right tackle when Duane Brown is back, cause Newton can't handle above average pass rushers.

It must be nice to dream things.

bionic77

Who cares? Everyone has looked like shit other than the Broncos and Seahawks.

Fuck the records. Fuck my team. And especially, fuck all of you.

jmdajr

I thought Ram D was supposed to be good. Oh well I'm sure they'll get confidence a boosters later in the year.

Oh hey, how many points do you think Matt Schaub will score for the Seahawks this week?

bionic77

I'll take best Ryan over worst Harbaugh
Well considering both teams suck a lot of guys would also choose that fat fuck because if you get Ryan you get the chance of fucking his wife in front of him.

That shit is a big turn on for a lot of sick, demented perverts. Perfect fit for the Jets!

With Harbs you don't get the wife. At best he will let you carry his clubs around.

You said the Steelers would have a better record than the Jets. You're a liar.
its still September bro.

Still time for a lot of hearts to be broken!

jmdajr

Colts are probably winning the division

Texans are hot garbage.

Well Colts could barely beat the Raiders, so who knows .We still don't know how bad or good teams are.

But yeah there ain't no wild card in AFC south. If we can't beat the Colts that's it, unless the majority of NFC West has really regressed.

Milchjon

Well considering both teams suck a lot of guys would also choose that fat fuck because if you get Ryan you get the chance of fucking his wife in front of him.

That shit is a big turn on for a lot of sick, demented perverts. Perfect fit for the Jets!

With Harbs you don't get the wife. At best he will let you carry his clubs around.

its still September bro.

Still time for a lot of hearts to be broken!

Ever since you found out about cuckolding, you really can't seem to get your mind off it, can you?

Edit: Excuse my Big Benning of the English language.

jakncoke

Banned
3 of our next 4 games are vikebikes, jests and chans. If we werent in hell the Steelers should be at least 3-4 and with flacco aid 4-3 going into the game with the pats then after after that we got the bills, lions, browns. If we cant win the majority of these. Time to plant some C4 and blow this shit up or something or at least fire Haley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom