• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Bread

Banned
NiYmtnD.jpg

Bowser

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 6m6 minutes ago
Heard Vic Fangio's interview with the 49ers, who already know him quite well, lasted in excess of 6hrs and was very impressive. Interesting

6 hours? 6 hours?!

I would just drop tape from the past 4 seasons on Baalke and York's desks and be like "here's my interview, call me if you want me"

zychi

Banned
IM GETTING SO FRUSTRATED WITH MY XBOX ONE. Bitch keeps giving me a strict NAT, I've opened all the ports. Let me voice chat you mofo!

bionic77

Once you start, you just can't stop. Like Stafford and a bag of chips.
Just one bag of chips? Damn fatty really is serious about getting in better shape.

And serial is probably the best produced podcast I have ever listened too. Amazingly well done. The host and her producer are geniuses.

zychi

Banned
There are about seven port forwarding options now.

53, 80, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500

Did that. Immediately after I posted I had to use a specific thing for my Apple router. Works perfectly now.

2. If this step did not fix your issue, in the Airport Admin/Utility, click on your base station/router and then edit. Depending on your version/network, now either access Advanced and Select iPv6, then flag "Allow Teredo Tunnels" -- or click the Network tab, then Network Options and check "Allow Teredo tunnels." This should solve your connection issue.

And serial is probably the best produced podcast I have ever listened too. Amazingly well done. The host and her producer are geniuses.

This is true, although I'd put the Mike O'Meara Show up there in production quality as well. Plus, it's about Baltimore and all it's wonderous marvels!

Milchjon

Serial kinda fizzles out towards the end, although it was totally expected from the beginning. If it hadn't been done in "real time", I guess they could've lost about two eps and tightened it up a bit.

Edit: Better spoilering the above for people who haven't finished Serial

Starts out amazing and the thread lead me towards several great true crime reports. It also lead me to finally reading In Cold Blood.

Greg Roman’s four-year tenure as the 49ers offensive coordinator has moved one step closer to an end. Roman interviewed Friday in Los Angeles for the same position with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, FOX Sports reported.

i'm sorry for your loss DM :(

JNA

Banned
Oh man that CM Punk conference. Some of those questions....I had to pause and/or lower the volume on some of them. XD

Top Bottom