• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh jeez... this post was pointless.

Well since I'm here, do we really need that many shoes?

I own three pairs and that's good enough for me.

Regular shoes
Fancy dinner/leather shoes
Running/Sports shoes
Flip Flops
Hiking shoes

1 pair each.

Quick

Banned
YwFJmEA.gif

Do what Don Cherry would do. Get a Mike Zigomanis jersey.

EHHHH LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING.

YOU OTHER GMs ARE DUMB-DUMBS FOR NOT SIGNING GOOD TORONTO BOY MIKE ZIGOMANIS AND PUTTIN' HIM ON YOUR TEAM'S TOP LINE.

WATCH MIKEY BOY HERE TAKE A FACEOFF. SEE, HE WINS IT. WHAT A BEAUT. HE SHOULDA BEEN TAKIN' FACEOFFS FOR TORONTO ON EVERY LINE AND POWERPLAY UNIT. IT'S ALL BURKE'S FAULT FOR GOIN' AMERICAN, EH.

LET ME TELL YOU KIDS A STORY ABOUT MIKEY BOY HERE: I WAS IN THE BATHROOM, AND I SAW MIKE JACKIN' OFF IN A BATHROOM STALL - NOW, THE DOOR WAS BROKEN, SO HE COULDN'T CLOSE IT, BUT WHY WOULD YOU CLOSE A TOILET? - ANYWAY, HE WAS JACKIN' HARD AND HE WAS PUTTIN' A LOTTA EFFORT INTO IT. WHEN HE FINALLY FINISHED, HE WAS STILL ROCK HARD. BROUGHT SOME TEARS INTO MY EYES, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT. REMINDED ME OF BOBBY ORR. BOBBY WOULDA STROKED EXACTLY LIKE MIKE DID.

NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU KIDS ARE SAYIN': "DON, WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHIN'?" NOTHIN', I'LL TELL YOU WHAT. NOTHIN'. YOU ADMIRE A MAN WHO PUTS A GREAT EFFORT INTO STROKIN' IT.

^^^ Best :lol ^^^

I wish I had a definitive guide of what is worth spending good money on and what is worth cheaping out on.

Do:
1. Mouthwash.
-----------------------------
Don't:
1. Hockey jerseys

Razorskin

----- ------
EHHHH LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING.

YOU OTHER GMs ARE DUMB-DUMBS FOR NOT SIGNING GOOD TORONTO BOY MIKE ZIGOMANIS AND PUTTIN' HIM ON YOUR TEAM'S TOP LINE.

WATCH MIKEY BOY HERE TAKE A FACEOFF. SEE, HE WINS IT. WHAT A BEAUT. HE SHOULDA BEEN TAKIN' FACEOFFS FOR TORONTO ON EVERY LINE AND POWERPLAY UNIT. IT'S ALL BURKE'S FAULT FOR GOIN' AMERICAN, EH.

LET ME TELL YOU KIDS A STORY ABOUT MIKEY BOY HERE: I WAS IN THE BATHROOM, AND I SAW MIKE JACKIN' OFF IN A BATHROOM STALL - NOW, THE DOOR WAS BROKEN, SO HE COULDN'T CLOSE IT, BUT WHY WOULD YOU CLOSE A TOILET? - ANYWAY, HE WAS JACKIN' HARD AND HE WAS PUTTIN' A LOTTA EFFORT INTO IT. WHEN HE FINALLY FINISHED, HE WAS STILL ROCK HARD. BROUGHT SOME TEARS INTO MY EYES, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT. REMINDED ME OF BOBBY ORR. BOBBY WOULDA STROKED EXACTLY LIKE MIKE DID.

NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU KIDS ARE SAYIN': "DON, WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHIN'?" NOTHIN', I'LL TELL YOU WHAT. NOTHIN'. YOU ADMIRE A MAN WHO PUTS A GREAT EFFORT INTO STROKIN' IT.

:lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hall has down syndrome.
RNH has the physique of a starving 16 year old.
Yakupov is lazy.

Sick group of young talent there.
FTFY.

It's funny because that's exactly what they needed at the draft where they got Yakupov.
Could have traded the pick too. There was a rumor that Habs management was thinking of offering Subban for that pick so they could get Yakupov + Galchenyuk and keep the Sarnia duo together. Not sure how true it is, but thank Christ that didn't happen.

You need flipflops on the beach tho
Tabris doesn't go to the beach, he just buys sand and a heat lamp and puts it in his living room.

Tabris

You need flipflops on the beach tho

Nah. You wear old running shoes on the beach and then take them off when you go into the water. I'm so against flip flops, they are the worst! I don't want to hear your feet flapping / clacking around or look at your ugly hairy man feet.

Quick

Banned
Hall is a cheap shotter.
RNH has the physique of a starving 16 year old.
Yakupov is lazy.

Sick group of young talent there.

That 1st overall pick could've netted the Oilers a goalie and a d-man, probably. Even just Yakupov and/or picks/players could still get them both if MacTavish plays his cards right.

Gross. Flip flops are the worst. No one wants to look at a guy's bare feet.

Flip flops are quite liberating. I want to wear them out more, but self consciousness prevents me from doing it.

That said, the thing with dudes wearing flip flops, though, is we don't care about our feet. Women expect our feet to look grizzly, and other dudes know our feet are grizzly.

Not saying you shouldn't make your feet look presentable (cutting your nails), but you don't have to make it look majestic.

Smiley90

Come on now, really? There's lines, man. Mental Disabilities aren't exactly something to make fun of.

No way! I tease my 7 year old brother about his autism all the time! You should see him get angry and then start yelling patterns of numbers at me. But then he just starts teasing me about my depression and tells me to go cry about it and listen to some Morrissey.

Smiley90

No way! I tease my 7 year old brother about his autism all the time! You should see him get angry and then start yelling patterns of numbers at me. But then he just starts teasing me about my depression and tells me to go cry about it and listen to some Morrissey.

Basically this.

Tabris

Pokemon is the one series that I unreasonably refuse to play. I think it was the timing when the show and card game came out and when I was a teenager and it was embarrassing to admit you played or watched Pokemon. Of course that doesn't matter anymore now and I've gotten past the things I was too embarrassed to enjoy when I was young, but for some reason can't get motivated to play Pokemon.

Maybe the overwhelming positive comments will eventually sway me.

RC

Banned
Pokemon is the one series that I unreasonably refuse to play. I think it was the timing when the show and card game came out and when I was a teenager and it was embarrassing to admit you played or watched Pokemon. Of course that doesn't matter anymore now and I've gotten past the things I was too embarrassed to enjoy when I was young, but for some reason can't get motivated to play Pokemon.

Maybe the overwhelming positive comments will eventually sway me.

That's pretty much the same reason why I never got into Pokemon either.

Top Bottom