• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oculus Rift Launch Thread: Ballpark 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love for them to get into the :06's today! Honestly, I may be growing more patient as time goes by. Glad there are impressions rolling in here. It has helped a lot.

More impressions has definitely helped this thread. Getting hyped for Project Cars.

Enordash

Still no movement for me as a :05er. No Vive shipping email either, I'm losing my mind over here!

You planning on only keeping one in the end? I've considered trying both out then selling one or the other. Perhaps you see a value in owning both?

More impressions has definitely helped this thread. Getting hyped for Project Cars.

I meant to ask what people thought was the best VR driving experience so far. I can likely only afford one. My bet's on VR Karts ;)

It was also the guy's first time ever using a VR headset in a racing game, and he seemed to not take advantage of it properly since he basically was looking straight ahead the entire time with almost no head movement. And then of course they used a gamepad instead of a steering wheel, something which makes the whole "walk around your car" thing easy to do.

IMHO in real life there are two main indicators that the car you're driving is at or around the limit:-

1. Steering wheel feedback - for me personally this one is quickest to detect and the most subtle. When understeering you can feel a scrubbing vibration through the wheel as the tyres slide across the road - it's more subtle than the macro sensation of turning the wheel a certain amount and noticeably turning less than that.

Similarly for oversteer (and to a lesser extent understeer) the steering wheel very quickly unloads (i.e. you are not pulling hard on it any more) as essentially the car starts to rotate around the front wheels (which has the same effect on steering weight as if you were unwinding lock).

2. G force - with time - you can get a sense of what kind of loads the car can generate and therefore you know if the g's are feeling low then you could have taken a corner better.

That said there are also a lot of subtleties visually between what you're expecting to happen and what's actually happening, and I'm really intrigued to see if VR can tap into some of that sub-concious learning.

I'm only talking about car control here, there are lots of other factors as well (e.g. ability to look ahead around corners, focus on visual markers like braking boards, easier use of mirrors and peripheral vision for close racing etc).

I guess what's really interesting is that as you make the experience more and more real - should that actually lead to faster lap times? At a certain point you may just start exposing the fact that each person is not very good at driving fast?

IMHO in real life there are two main indicators that the car you're driving is at or around the limit:-

1. Steering wheel feedback - for me personally this one is quickest to detect and the most subtle. When understeering you can feel a scrubbing vibration through the wheel as the tyres slide across the road - it's more subtle than the macro sensation of turning the wheel a certain amount and noticeably turning less than that.

Similarly for oversteer (and to a lesser extent understeer) the steering wheel very quickly unloads (i.e. you are not pulling hard on it any more) as essentially the car starts to rotate around the front wheels (which has the same effect on steering weight as if you were unwinding lock).

2. G force - with time - you can get a sense of what kind of loads the car can generate and therefore you know if the g's are feeling low then you could have taken a corner better.

That said there are also a lot of subtleties visually between what you're expecting to happen and what's actually happening, and I'm really intrigued to see if VR can tap into some of that sub-concious learning.

I'm only talking about car control here, there are lots of other factors as well (e.g. ability to look ahead around corners, focus on visual markers like braking boards, easier use of mirrors and peripheral vision for close racing etc).

I guess what's really interesting is that as you make the experience more and more real - should that actually lead to faster lap times? At a certain point you may just start exposing the fact that each person is not very good at driving fast?

Force feedback wheels obviously help a LOT with 1. It's really cool to have high quality haptic feedback too. You can 'feel' the road and the car as well as seeing it in VR. It's sweet. Some people go even further with butt kickers.

You planning on only keeping one in the end? I've considered trying both out then selling one or the other. Perhaps you see a value in owning both?

Not sure, really. If there is a compelling reason to keep the Rift I will, although I am less likely now than ever. I really feel like Oculus bungled this launch and have treated their customers like shit, so I have no problem with flipping the thing.

I'm on the fence for keeping both as well but my Vive order should be a long way off. My 2/29 order had a ship date of May so I expect some Oculus only time if they are able to get on track with shipping.

Enordash

I'm on the fence for keeping both as well but my Vive order should be a long way off. My 2/29 order had a ship date of May so I expect some Oculus only time if they are able to get on track with shipping.

I'm excited to see comparison impressions as long as it doesn't devolve into the normal platform wars nonsense. I've been on board with Oculus for a long time and I think Facebook will throw money at them to keep it competitive. I'm guessing we don't have a clear leader for quite a while.

If you can afford the luxury of having both before selling/returning one/both/none, I'd say to stick with it. I wouldn't really like to rely solely on the impressions of others to help decide which to get/keep, especially given the massive amount of FUD being thrown around.

charpunk

I am surprised a lot more people here aren't waking up to order processed emails. They appear to be in the 05s last night. East and West coast.

They sent out orders last night? Wonder if they will continue today. If they hit 06s today and I get it for my days off this week I might freak out.

Wallach

They sent out orders last night? Wonder if they will continue today. If they hit 06s today and I get it for my days off this week I might freak out.

They're already dipping into that range this morning. Seems like shipping has started earlier in the day than last week, so maybe they do have things mostly sorted on their end finally.

They're already dipping into that range this morning. Seems like shipping has started earlier in the day than last week, so maybe they do have things mostly sorted on their end finally.

They are dipping into that range in the UK. They actually hit 06 I believe last night. Still, in NA most of the orders seem to be going to West/Central time zones. Not sure why that is.

Enordash

Has everyone left this thread to go argue Rift v. Vive in the "High End VR" thread? Maybe it's better than all the "Where's my Rift?" stuff (which I'm certainly guilty of).

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Has everyone left this thread to go argue Rift v. Vive in the "High End VR" thread? Maybe it's better than all the "Where's my Rift?" stuff (which I'm certainly guilty of).

Honestly, it's really sad. I've been waiting decades for VR, and now that it's here instead of all basking in the amazing experiences it's become a dick measuring contest.

VR is finally fucking here, enjoy it! Regardless of which headset you have.

Honestly, it's really sad. I've been waiting decades for VR, and now that it's here instead of all basking in the amazing experiences it's become a dick measuring contest.

VR is finally fucking here, enjoy it! Regardless of which headset you have.

I just think that Oculus did a lot to hurt themselves. No communication for a few days about the shipping problems, still no communication about the missing faceplate, strange EULAs now, no Touch at release, exclusives and missing important features of Oculus Home (Oculus Home feels like its been developed in one week...).

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
I just think that Oculus did a lot to hurt themselves. No communication for a few days about the shipping problems, still no communication about the missing faceplate, strange EULAs now, no Touch at release, exclusives and missing important features of Oculus Home (Oculus Home feels like its been developed in one week...).

K

vermadas

I thought that was only poor plagiarize.

But yeah, this thread should improve when more people start receiving Rifts and offering impressions and such.

I'm in Michigan and a +0:05:10. Still waiting...

Enordash

Didn't Palmer come out and say that the faceplate thing was planned originally (never actually promised to be in the box) but abandoned? The EULA is no real surprise considering Facebook (and seems par for the course for most things these days?). I remember people losing their shit over the Facebook messenger app and how it was going to steal your identity. I can agree that no Touch at launch is hurting them. Should we get pissed that the games they funded are only available on Home for the Rift? This isn't new in the gaming space at all. It's currently happening with many companies. It should also be no surprise that Home isn't as refined as Steam. Steam has had over a decade to get this stuff right.

I thought that was only poor plagiarize.

But yeah, this thread should improve when more people start receiving Rifts and offering impressions and such.

I'm in Michigan and a +0:05:10. Still waiting...

Hoping mine comes before the weekend. :06 in Philadelphia.

I saw that he was over in that thread. People are already taking hard sides.

I'm excited to see comparison impressions as long as it doesn't devolve into the normal platform wars nonsense. I've been on board with Oculus for a long time and I think Facebook will throw money at them to keep it competitive. I'm guessing we don't have a clear leader for quite a while.

If you can afford the luxury of having both before selling/returning one/both/none, I'd say to stick with it. I wouldn't really like to rely solely on the impressions of others to help decide which to get/keep, especially given the massive amount of FUD being thrown around.

Yeah, I'm excited to do a direct comparison for myself when I have both headsets. I just really really really want to play Elite Dangerous in VR. I have been looking forward to it for over a year.

Any full game impressions on chronos. Just how good a game is it? Not first impressions I mean detailed full game impressions of how it stacks against other action adventure games.

Didn't Palmer come out and say that the faceplate thing was planned originally (never actually promised to be in the box) but abandoned? The EULA is no real surprise considering Facebook (and seems par for the course for most things these days?). I remember people losing their shit over the Facebook messenger app and how it was going to steal your identity. I can agree that no Touch at launch is hurting them. Should we get pissed that the games they funded are only available on Home for the Rift? This isn't new in the gaming space at all. It's currently happening with many companies. It should also be no surprise that Home isn't as refined as Steam. Steam has had over a decade to get this stuff right.

Did he now? According to reddit (not that I trust everything that people write there) it was still promised before shortly before the launch.

The EULA, whether its valid in each country or not, might not be surprising, but is still bad for people making mods/content with the Oculus SDK. Facebook owns part of your code as a copyright holder if I understood that correctly.

I am not pissed that the game they developed are exclusive for Oculus Home. I just think from what Palmer said that for VR to develop, there shouldnt be HMD-exclusive game, that there really shouldnt be and now HTC and Oculus are saying the other one is at fault for not allowing other HMDs at home.

I dont really think its excusable that Oculus Home is so barebones. Of course Steam had over a decade to have all that stuff on their store. But from that Oculus can see what gamer wants and what other storefronts have (not only Steam but also uPlay, Origin). Oculus Home really feels like it has been developed in just a month. I mean you cant even chat with your friends, no cloud saves, no achievements (though they seem to be in the code) etc.

Didn't Palmer come out and say that the faceplate thing was planned originally (never actually promised to be in the box) but abandoned?
Well, they did promise they would be in the box, and advertised the multiple included facial interfaces on the Rift information pages up unti the day preorders went live (they pulled the info that day).

Well, they did promise they would be in the box, and advertised the multiple included facial interfaces on the Rift information pages up unti the day preorders went live (they pulled the info that day).

Too bad. Especially since people with the "cube" frames like mine are saying it will hurt after playing with them for a while.

StudioTan

The EULA, whether its valid in each country or not, might not be surprising, but is still bad for people making mods/content with the Oculus SDK. Facebook owns part of your code as a copyright holder if I understood that correctly.

Steam has the same thing in their EULA:

""User Generated Content" means any content you make available to other users through your use of multi-user features of Steam, or to Valve or its affiliates through your use of the Content and Services or otherwise.

You grant Valve and its affiliates the worldwide, non-exclusive, right to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, transcode, translate, broadcast, and otherwise communicate, and publicly display and publicly perform, your User Generated Content, and derivative works of your User Generated Content, in connection with the operation and promotion of the Steam site. This license is granted to Valve for the entire duration of the intellectual property rights and may be terminated if Valve is in breach of the license and has not cured such breach within fourteen (14) days from receiving notice from you sent to the attention of the Valve Legal Department at the applicable Valve address noted on this Privacy Policy page. The termination of said license does not affect the rights of any sub-licensees pursuant to any sub-license granted by Valve prior to termination of the license. Valve is the sole owner of the derivative works created by Valve from your Content, and is therefore entitled to grant licenses on these derivative works. If you use Valve cloud storage, you grant us a license to store your information as part of that service. Valve may place limits on the amount of storage you may use."

So does this forum:

"C. By registering an account at NeoGAF.com and participating (including but not limited to submitting posts or private messages on NeoGAF.com), you hereby grant NeoGAF LLC and our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable (in whole or part) worldwide license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights you own or control to use, reproduce, transmit, display, exhibit, distribute, index, comment on, modify, create derivative works based upon, perform and otherwise exploit the messages posted or private messages sent on NeoGAF.com, in whole or in part, in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised, for any and all purposes including entertainment, news, advertising, promotional, marketing, publicity, trade or commercial purposes, all without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity."

The fact that it doesn't seem like a flood after the weekend, just a quick spurt last night, I'm thinking the component wasn't a separate piece but a component that actually is part of the headset and they are now bottlenecked by headset assembly.

Enordash

Did he now? According to reddit (not that I trust everything that people write there) it was still promised before shortly before the launch.

I am not pissed that the game they developed are exclusive for Oculus Home. I just think from what Palmer said that for VR to develop, there shouldnt be HMD-exclusive game, that there really shouldnt be and now HTC and Oculus are saying the other one is at fault for not allowing other HMDs at home.

I dont really think its excusable that Oculus Home is so barebones. Of course Steam had over a decade to have all that stuff on their store. But from that Oculus can see what gamer wants and what other storefronts have (not only Steam but also uPlay, Origin). Oculus Home really feels like it has been developed in just a month. I mean you cant even chat with your friends, no cloud saves, no achievements (though they seem to be in the code) etc.

Maybe the EULA will completely deter people from using the Oculus SDK. Maybe they'll be forced to change it in response. Time will tell. It seems a little too early to hate them for it as a consumer.

I swear he keeps saying that "Oculus exclusive" only means Oculus store exclusive. As you've said, we don't actually know who's currently blocking the Vive (and others) from being used with Home. If it turns out to be Oculus, that's pretty shady of them after what they've said.

Yes, they have good examples of the functionality gamers expect on a gaming platform. I personally don't know how much time has gone into Home's development. I also don't know the size of the team. I expect it to constantly evolve and improve while adding desirable features. We've seen this across all the clients and consoles. Would I have preferred it to release in a more mature state? Sure.

Ah, well that certainly sucks and they should not be surprised that people are pissed off.

Steam has the same thing in their EULA:

""User Generated Content" means any content you make available to other users through your use of multi-user features of Steam, or to Valve or its affiliates through your use of the Content and Services or otherwise.

You grant Valve and its affiliates the worldwide, non-exclusive, right to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, transcode, translate, broadcast, and otherwise communicate, and publicly display and publicly perform, your User Generated Content, and derivative works of your User Generated Content, in connection with the operation and promotion of the Steam site. This license is granted to Valve for the entire duration of the intellectual property rights and may be terminated if Valve is in breach of the license and has not cured such breach within fourteen (14) days from receiving notice from you sent to the attention of the Valve Legal Department at the applicable Valve address noted on this Privacy Policy page. The termination of said license does not affect the rights of any sub-licensees pursuant to any sub-license granted by Valve prior to termination of the license. Valve is the sole owner of the derivative works created by Valve from your Content, and is therefore entitled to grant licenses on these derivative works. If you use Valve cloud storage, you grant us a license to store your information as part of that service. Valve may place limits on the amount of storage you may use."

So does this forum:

"C. By registering an account at NeoGAF.com and participating (including but not limited to submitting posts or private messages on NeoGAF.com), you hereby grant NeoGAF LLC and our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable (in whole or part) worldwide license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights you own or control to use, reproduce, transmit, display, exhibit, distribute, index, comment on, modify, create derivative works based upon, perform and otherwise exploit the messages posted or private messages sent on NeoGAF.com, in whole or in part, in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised, for any and all purposes including entertainment, news, advertising, promotional, marketing, publicity, trade or commercial purposes, all without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity."

As a multimedia lawyer I can tell you these things dont fly in most european countries, but I still wonder why people include it.
It is hurting artists...

But honestly I didnt even know Steam has that same clause in their EULA...

I swear he keeps saying that "Oculus exclusive" only means Oculus store exclusive. As you've said, we don't actually know who's currently blocking the Vive (and others) from being used with Home. If it turns out to be Oculus, that's pretty shady of them after what they've said.

Yeah. That is what he is saying, but then he also a few days ago said that only Valve (didnt call them out though) would profit from their headset being able to access Oculus Home, which I think isnt true. People would still buy the Oculus exclusive games on Oculus Home, but multiplats on Steam (and thats what people do now).
I am also not sure who is at fault, but I mean something happened before (where Carmack said Oculus wasnt allowed in that Vive press conference, which turned out to be false).

Yes, they have good examples of the functionality gamers expect on a gaming platform. I personally don't know how much time has gone into Home's development. I also don't know the size of the team. I expect it to constantly evolve and improve while adding desirable features. We've seen this across all the clients and consoles. Would I have preferred it to release in a more mature state? Sure.

I just think that there are so many things that are normal in todays storefronts, that are missing in Oculus Home. Palmer said he wants Oculus Home to be THE storefront for VR content, but in its current sad state people wont use it for anything other than launching their games.

The fact that it doesn't seem like a flood after the weekend, just a quick spurt last night, I'm thinking the component wasn't a separate piece but a component that actually is part of the headset and they are now bottlenecked by headset assembly.

There haven't been any shipping reports today, it seems. What a bummer.

StudioTan

As a multimedia lawyer I can tell you these things dont fly in most european countries, but I still wonder why people include it.
It is hurting artists...

But honestly I didnt even know Steam has that same clause in their EULA...

Well I'm certainly not a lawyer lol but isn't it necessary to have clauses like that so they they can distribute the content through their servers?

I highly doubt Oculus or Steam or Neogaf are planning on stealing anyone's work or even claiming ownership.

Well I'm certainly not a lawyer lol but isn't it necessary to have clauses like that so they they can distribute the content through their servers?

I highly doubt Oculus or Steam or Neogaf are planning on stealing anyone's work or even claiming ownership.

Every company would want that in their contract, because without a lawyer (at least here in Germany) you wouldnt doubt whether such a clause is valid or not, so they can be a copyright owner of your art/whatever.

I also doubt Oculus or anyone else might be stealing anyones work. I just mean such a clause is good for a business, but might be bad for a simple user/customer.

Looks like I'm a little late since it happened over the weekend, but thank goodness Oculus finally sent an update, even if it's more of an announcement of an update. Good on them for (finally) realizing that communication is important. Free shipping is a very nice gesture, too.

I guess I'll tuck my excitement back in for a couple of weeks. I hope everyone who has one already is enjoying!

Enordash

Looks like I'm a little late since it happened over the weekend, but thank goodness Oculus finally sent an update, even if it's more of an announcement of an update. Good on them for (finally) realizing that communication is important. Free shipping is a very nice gesture, too.

I guess I'll tuck my excitement back in for a couple of weeks. I hope everyone who has one already is enjoying!

I think everyone in this thread is just hanging back, trying to control the hype and be patient at this point.

Coverly

Very busy weekend so just gathering my thoughts on the whole thing:

Impressions:

- Wife tried the dreamdeck and couldn't watch the last one with the dinosaur approaching. The second she saw it she turned around and waited till it was gone. No amount of coaxing made her turn around. She loved lucky's tales, farlands, and the pinball game. For the movies available, the rose and i was her favorite. Out of all of it, she was most impressed by the pinball game and wants to get back to it. She wears glasses but she played the oculus without it, forgot to ask her to try it with them on.

- My neighbor is 70, works as a photographer and I brought him over to try it out. He was blown away, probably because this whole vr movement was new to him and it's like someone saying "hey we have a flying spaceship, want to try it out?". He tried out the dreamdeck samples and the rose and i movie. For the dinosaur portion, he also couldn't stomach it and had to sit down and turn away a bit. but because of the way he was sitting the dino actually stepped on him and he yelped for a little bit and took off the rift. He tried the rift on with and without glasses and he said it was the same for him, didn't notice any difference. He did see the sde though, he was wondering what it was so i explained to him.

reviews:

- chronos. This game should have it's own OT. It's hard to put into words what this game does for you because when you see videos or images, you just won't get it. You're literally in the same room as the character and you're always conscious of it. In over the top 3rd person you're not in the same location as the character and you can forget yourself and focus on what you see. But here it doesn't work that way. The character is there and so are you. You're in a part of the room and can somewhat move a few feet here and there and when you move the character around you're not thinking "im that character" but "im possessing that character and telling him where to move". It is a weird but very cool feeling. This is the game that I kept going back to play.

- lucky's tale. When people were saying very positive things about this game i didn't believe them. the videos were lackluster and just bland. I was completely wrong. It's like they put you in this room full of toys and there is a little fox running around wherever you want it to. the game is responsive, vibrant, and fun. Second best game behind chronos.

- pinball fx. So impressed with the feel of the game. Great sound adds to the immersion and you can walk around most of the pinball machine to get different looks.

- farlands. So much detail in the spaceship! That's what I noticed most, it felt like actually being in one. fun to just go up and down the spaceship looking at things from different angles. The game itself is surprisingly good, observing your environment and interacting with creatures right in front of you was more interesting than it should be for such a simple concept.

- adrift. It took a bit getting used to being in a helmet. It's a really beautiful game but in the beginning you're always search for air cans so you can't stop to look around and admire everything that is going on around you.

- the rose and i movie. not sure if it's worth the 5 bucks but it's a great showpiece for people that are casual. it's really beautiful, and it has a great soundtrack to go with it.

That's about it.

Random stuff:

- One misconception I had was that you couldn't move around but it's not true. the camera could follow me through most of my media room minus when i would look completely opposite. Once i got used to walking around i would do it for every game and i kept bumping into stuff like the couch or a wall.

- I had an O face if i used the rift for some time, the unit itself felt very light. many o face jokes will probably happen regularly now.

- It was hard to quit some games, it wasn't obvious where to do it. Like lucky's tale, i still don't know where the exit button is. pinball fx is easy, just look at the door.

- i would like to buy more games, but will have to wait till the c drive thing is fixed. i don't want to do the workaround, just fix it properly already.

- never judging a vr game by pictures or even videos anymore. it's nowhere near the same as experiencing it. I hope demos become standard, even vr video demos.

I'm going to have a vr day this saturday inviting friends, family, and some coworkers to try it out. I'll give you guys impressions after it happens.

sorry this post is long but i'm usually busy and don't have time to post in small bits.

Coverly

Oh almost forgot, watching Kiya was very disturbing. Chose it at random and I couldn't finish it.

The excerpt:
This harrowing, animated reenactment tells the story of a real-life domestic violence homicide in which two sisters engage in a doomed struggle to save the third from being shot and killed by her ex-boyfriend. With audio from the 911 calls, and utilizing imagery captured at the real event, Kiya puts you at the scene of the crime, thereby transforming the audiences from viewers to active witnesses.

I didn't know that when I started watching it ;_;
Even though it might look somewhat crude, it was really uncomfortable being right there.

Evo X

My Vive should be here Wednesday, and the only thing keeping me from cancelling the Rift is those damn exclusives!

Chronos looks so good and I'm really looking forward to The Climb and Edge of Nowhere.

But $600 just to play a handful of games is a tough pill to swallow, especially since I just paid almost $1,000 for the Vive with tax, shipping, and mounting solution.

Oh almost forgot, watching Kiya was very disturbing. Chose it at random and I couldn't finish it.

Jesus, that sounds awful. Thanks for the warning!

The dinosaur part of dreamdeck has elicited pretty strong reactions from my buddies too, my roommate basically flattened himself back into the couch when it roared at him. But every single one of the three of us that played it tried to rub its nose when it leans in close. We would not have lasted long in the wild :c

Every company would want that in their contract, because without a lawyer (at least here in Germany) you wouldnt doubt whether such a clause is valid or not, so they can be a copyright owner of your art/whatever.

I also doubt Oculus or anyone else might be stealing anyones work. I just mean such a clause is good for a business, but might be bad for a simple user/customer.

Such a clause is necessary for anything that has user generated content such as comments, reviews, posts, or mods.

A developer typically has an agreement that the distributor (storefront) receives a cut of sales. The developer retains ownership, and the storefront can only distribute the game under the specified contract terms.

An end-user has no such agreement for the content he posts as it would necessitate prompting the customer to agree to a ToS for that specific post, comment, or review so that the storefront may distribute the post, comment, review, mod, etc to other users.

There's nothing nefarious in agreements that all user generated content belongs to whatever website, forum, social media site, etc. It's simply that putting it all in language upfront removes the need to prompt the user to ok distributing every single public thing they post. Most end-users would end up being annoyed.

I appreciate the impressions from the few that got it. I've been just reading and trying not to comment anywhere.

I really hope it ships soon, it's going to be summer time really soon and I'm not going to put as much money into the software than I would during these cooler months. That's money off the table for the developer but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom