• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Panthers/Patriots
Chargers/Cowboys

What's going on with your games dudes? I know chargers/cowboys were having connection problems and then smokey wasn't around, is this a CPU vs. CPU sim game now?

Fifty

FrenchMovieTheme said:
look at Tibrow's speed!

Be excited for your 68 rated QB! Assuming these are the picks we get, taking a player rated roughly 20 points lower than superstar JACK ENGLISH in the first round would be so foolish.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Reposting for the new page:
DEFENSE SKILLZ--You around today? I can probably play if we don't advance too late but can't say for sure otherwise.

no ill take Jack Englishmotherfuckerdoyouspeakit before tibrow, but i'll get tibrow in later rounds to run my wild cat!

i just want to see crabcakes get to a 90 rating. suck it down haters he's a niner now, no guilt in throwing to him over and over again!

GCQuinton

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Panthers/Patriots
Chargers/Cowboys

What's going on with your games dudes? I know chargers/cowboys were having connection problems and then smokey wasn't around, is this a CPU vs. CPU sim game now?

We've had DQ problems, too. Tried twice on Wednesday to play and got kicked both times, so hopefully we're gonna get the game played tonight.

AirBrian said:
He scores a TD to take the lead with like 6 minutes left in the game. Then Johnson breaks a long TD score...I'm back up by 3. Story gets the ball back with 5 minutes left and has a nice clock-eating drive. 30 seconds left in the game, he has 2 timeouts and it's like 3rd-2 on his 20ish yard line. Instead of a run play to pick up the 1st, he threw a pick in the endzone to seal a Titans' victory. Tough break, but a hell of a game.

On that last play, I actually ended up pushing the wrong button. As soon as I hit it, I knew I was fucked. :(

Just really bad timing for that to happen.

Smokey

chargers/cowboys is gonna have to be simmed (unless nightz can try one more time tonight).

we tried 4-5 times..and everytime the game dropped.

LJ11

Thanks for putting in the work Rors. Progression sounds awful, and it'll be interesting to see how it affects the FA pool.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
AstroLad said:
Reposting for the new page:
DEFENSE SKILLZ--You around today? I can probably play if we don't advance too late but can't say for sure otherwise.

I am around today. It hasn't advanced, right?

I can play up until around 4 today. After that I am out of the house. Tomorrow I am going at a family function most of the day.

AirBrian

storybook77 said:
On that last play, I actually ended up pushing the wrong button. As soon as I hit it, I knew I was fucked. :(

Just really bad timing for that to happen.
Oh, that sucks! I did that earlier but lucked out and was just an incomplete.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
dskillzhtown said:
I am around today. It hasn't advanced, right?

I can play up until around 4 today. After that I am out of the house. Tomorrow I am going at a family function most of the day.
4 pst? i'm pretty much the same so i guess we'll just see if it advances in time

Fifty

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i would advance now but the pats/panthers game is schedule for tonight. sorry bro's!

I'm sure the Panthers will get his first win tonight! Or not. Sucks when one game is holding up the league, and it's a weekend day! No one is ever free on sunday, until the night (because of football) so today is essentially a prime day being wasted. Nothing I can do though!

Nightz

Smokey said:
chargers/cowboys is gonna have to be simmed (unless nightz can try one more time tonight).

we tried 4-5 times..and everytime the game dropped.
Yeah it'll probably have to be simmed. Heading to the girlfriend's house right now and then I'm gonna play some football with my buddies after. Don't know what time I'll be home tonight.

CB can you play tonight when the league advances?

i just realized that while my only sure-shot to get into the playoffs is winning the division, i have a VERY outside shot of getting in as the wild card. a lot of 7-6 teams, im 6-7. if i beat CB, we'd both be 7-7. plus a lot of the 7-6 teams have tough games.

god willing, nate davis will see the playoffs!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
CB can you play tonight when the league advances?

i just realized that while my only sure-shot to get into the playoffs is winning the division, i have a VERY outside shot of getting in as the wild card. a lot of 7-6 teams, im 6-7. if i beat CB, we'd both be 7-7. plus a lot of the 7-6 teams have tough games.

god willing, nate davis will see the playoffs!

i wont be around till 11 or so, so unless your up it will have to wait till tomorrow

Fifty said:
I'm sure the Panthers will get his first win tonight! Or not. Sucks when one game is holding up the league, and it's a weekend day! No one is ever free on sunday, until the night (because of football) so today is essentially a prime day being wasted. Nothing I can do though!

You do realize that people watch college football too. :p

Somnia

Smokey you able to play tonight after the league advances? I'll be on AIM if you are able to (Somnia1982) or just leave me a message on here I'll look later.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Striker, what time is good for you to play once the week is advanced?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Fifty said:
Chair%20shot.jpg

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
Crow: I'm able to play tonight if you can.

I might be able to play tonight but I can't be sure.

Lets see if I can keep up my winning streak and climb up the power rankings. After getting shut out last time we played, I can't do any worse. Right? :(

Rorschach

TheCrow said:
I might be able to play tonight but I can't be sure.
Alright. I'll check the thread when the league advances.

Lets see if I can keep up my winning streak and climb up the power rankings. After getting shut out last time we played, I can't do any worse. Right? :(
Dunno, I'm kinda worried. Neither of us have the same team as when we started and you were already doing much better in our subsequent scrims. 1 loss can knock me out. :(

GO PANTHERS!

Rorschach

GCQuinton said:
Waiting on Lone to show up, then we can roll.

Games like this are why the flex schedule was introduced :lol
They say they didn't want flex because of the trade and injury issues, but all they'd have to do is not allow the teams to play other teams until they play that game and let us set up a trade deadline. BAM! FIXED! HIRE ME, EA!

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
I'll be ready as soon as it advances if you are, Crow. It's the 4th quarter, so I'd guess 10 more minutes?

I'll be ready. Did you remember if you had to direct connect you 360 the last time we played?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Goddamn EA. First it takes away my victory from earlier in the week, and yeah, they have to change the throw away button between NCAA and Madden. Fuck.

Nightz

So I come home to find that our simmed game ended in a loss for me. 17-5? 5 points? Really?

Anyways, is sable coming back anytime soon?

Top Bottom