• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DMczaf

I love driving down the field, getting into FG range and then blowing it with turnovers 4 times in 1 game!

raheem-morris.jpg

Raheem Era has infected my online franchise!

bluemax

Banned
DMczaf said:
I love driving down the field, getting into FG range and then blowing it with turnovers 4 times in 1 game!

raheem-morris.jpg

I turned it over twice in the red zone too!

Man that last minute FG drive at the end of the first half turned out to be pretty big. And I nearly screwed it up!

Rorschach

LJ11 said:
So is someone going to replace Lone, or am I left with a CPU opponent for the week?
He left? Quick, someone convince him he's still in the playoffs. You can do it, Lonestar!

Love ya Lone, but douchey move without warning or replacement in line. "Yeah, but you were gonna quit!" but I had a replacement in line and I gave the commmishes warning.

We could have Matrix fill in, LJ! ;)

DMczaf said:

raheem-morris.jpg

:lol b-b-b-but it's over! DOOR CLOSE! END OF STORY!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wait, I haven't actually quit yet, just debating it. So I don't like getting denied a 25 point win in the 4th via a DC. If I've been removed, it was FMT, not me.

Rorschach

Your loss couldn't have been nearly as bad as my Matrix retry/glitch loss! The game is gonna screw you a few times a year at least.

btw- If Lonestar quits, would it be possible for me to switch teams? Whoever the new guy is can take the Oakland Jbusts.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:
Your loss couldn't have been nearly as bad as my Matrix retry/glitch loss! The game is gonna screw you a few times a year at least.

btw- If Lonestar quits, would it be possible for me to switch teams? Whoever the new guy is can take the Oakland Jbusts.

Aren't you in the playoffs?

Fifty, I'm sorry Ray Ray is a dirty player, and let the Bungles win the game, but don't cast your verbal negativity on me.

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
Aren't you in the playoffs?
Not yet. And I could still get in as the Pats. AND I'd have more fun playing as the Pats, I think. Imagine if I make the playoffs with the Raiders and get a shitty pick... doooomed! I need to draft starters, not future starters!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
gg dskillz. was a pretty normal game until there started to be turnovers and injuries every other play.

lost breasty for six weeks to a torn hammy. feck.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Striker said:
matrix,

When is your best times?

I got a new modem. Hopefully my stuff is fixed from the past modem's issues. -_-

You said you could play late Monday or Tuesday night, I think you missed my reply post. I can play anytime past 11 pm eastern either Monday or Tuesday, it's up to you. My sleep schedule is messed up so I'm always up real late.

I don't care on the time, 11 pm is fine,11:30 etc etc

Birdman02

LukeSmith said:
As soon as the Colts game is done, I'm there for you to reclaim the division lead, I've been keeping it warm for you.

Nah, even if I do somehow win the game, you'll still have me in the all important points scored category.

Striker

Matrix said:
You said you could play late Monday or Tuesday night, I think you missed my reply post. I can play anytime past 11 pm eastern either Monday or Tuesday, it's up to you. My sleep schedule is messed up so I'm always up real late.

I don't care on the time, 11 pm is fine,11:30 etc etc
Oops, sorry -- I missed it. Perfect!

My new modem looks good so far for me.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Sounds good on the modem side of things.

Striker, which day would you prefer? Also if you have a time you want to play at past 11 let me know in here. It's easiest if we set a time and day, but I'll be around the forum both nights around 11 checking this thread if you can't give a set time.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FMT: WTF man... you were supposed to put the final nail in his coffin!

Live: I just got home but I have to be up in about five hours, so the game will have to wait!

Striker

Matrix said:
Sounds good on the modem side of things.

Striker, which day would you prefer? Also if you have a time you want to play at past 11 let me know in here. It's easiest if we set a time and day, but I'll be around the forum both nights around 11 checking this thread if you can't give a set time.
We can try tomorrow if you want.

Post when you arrive home.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
It is a shame you couldn't do that against me! I think Hester is running another kickoff back right now!

the nail was in your coffin before you or your shitty ISP pulled the plug. My first and only disconnect in madden 10 this year by the way

Matrix

Striker said:
We can try tomorrow if you want.

Post when you arrive home.

Cool, I will.

Birdman02

GG man. Peyton was killing me with the short passing game, and my guys couldn't hold on to the few mistakes he did make. Rashean Mathis could've turned the game in my favor if he would have made that pick 6.

Oh well, I guess it's time to tank my last 2 games for a better draft pick. I need to make sure I can get high enough to take Garrard's replacement.

Mrbob

CB3 said:
the nail was in your coffin before you or your shitty ISP pulled the plug. My first and only disconnect in madden 10 this year by the way

Maybe I'll take pity on you the next time we play and put my 45 rated backup QB Caleb Hanie into the game to make it a better challenge.

Rorschach

Birdman02 said:
GG man. Peyton was killing me with the short passing game, and my guys couldn't hold on to the few mistakes he did make. Rashean Mathis could've turned the game in my favor if he would have made that pick 6.

Oh well, I guess it's time to tank my last 2 games for a better draft pick. I need to make sure I can get high enough to take Garrard's replacement.
Code:
#
Round 4, Pick 10
selection:Jacksonville Jaguars (Birdman1702) drafts QB Tim Tribow
#
:O

I might be interested in Garrard :p Fuck Jason Campbell!

Mrbob

You know, I'm looking at my depth chart right now and I don't have a ton of players over 80. I think I'm gonna have a beef with cutting 3 starters over 80 on my team to go into a free agent pool. And I know I'm not the only one! What about dropping the rating a little bit lower, like 75 or 77? I have a lot of players 77 or 78 on my team!

Edit: NM I see it must have been edited? One player at 80 and two at 75. That is better. Of course with progression being broken who knows how this will go. :lol

Top Bottom