• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AstroLad said:
poor lj has only gone for it on 4th three times all season too. 2nd least in the league! :lol

AstroLad said:
well it's LJ so i assumed he was winning. :lol

no offense lone!
spit.gif

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
well it's LJ so i assumed he was winning. :lol

no offense lone!

rors: you are a cheater and a liar and a failer (0/4!)
It's a lie! Stats lie for realz! I've only gone for it twice and it was to turn the ball over on downs so I wouldn't "run up the score" and I was well beyond punting range.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
it was 3-0 in the 1st, probably about 7-8 game minutes left in the 1st, and he quit right after I sent the in game message asking if he wanted to play the CPU.

I don't have access to how many attempts someone has done in game. It was the 1st time on that drive I actually stopped him on 3rd down. So it was a let down to see that go by.

There was 4 mph crosswind. Not straight ahead wind.

Already left the franchise to let him play the CPU, since I figured him exiting the game meant that's what he wanted.

DCX

DCX
PheeKnicks, don't be mad, Smokey is a first year and winning his division and ranked first in the power rankings, just admit you suck. :D

DCX

DCX said:
PheeKnicks, don't be mad, Smokey is a first year and winning his division and ranked first in the power rankings, just admit you suck. :D

DCX

smokey uses the fucking chargers. i use the dolphins and have been in tank mode since week 3 or 4 basically. do the math dumbass

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
smokey uses the fucking chargers. i use the dolphins and have been in tank mode since week 3 or 4 basically. do the math dumbass
the math is this jackass...you play to win the game, to start tanking in week 3 is quiting....stay classy, just like the Heat to earn Beasley.

DCX

DCX

DCX
you know, my bad...to get into discussion with low level, tanking opponents is beneath me. I'll stick to trash talking to playoff levels peeps.

DCX

DCX

DCX
I don't know why...i think Mr Bob is right, playoff time everything is just boiling at the surface, at least that's what playoff level teams are mad about.

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Everyone shut the fuck up!

am I doing it right?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm happy that this season, aside from the stuff with Shawn, has been relatively drama free. I guess we are all older and more mature.

TheCrow

Ramirez said:
LoL, why is everyone so angry? I keep missing these updated power rankings, where they at?

boo to power rankings.

We should have had them last week, when I won. :p

Edit: I'll switch to the patriots. But then I can't just blame my losses on having a shitty team. :(

Striker

Ramirez said:
Yea, I mean prior to today's game I led the league in rushing ( I still might, haven't checked), but PA has almost been a non factor for me as it usually always ends in a sack, knock down, or wounded duck. It's really frustrating to say the least.
How is your team's pass-blocking? I'd reckon it isn't very good, but with a rich run game and Ben's PA-rating, it's odd...

Matrix,

I just got home, but let me know what you're ready, or what time you prefer. I can stay up for quite a while.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Everyone shut the fuck up!

am I doing it right?
:lol No, but it seems to be good advice.

Ram: rankings are "bi-weekly." Next ones are going up when the league advances and then a special end of the season edition!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Striker, I'm still good with playing at 11 pm unless you can play sooner.

lol DCX is talking like he's the fucking big man on campus. when in reality, DCX himself hasn't done SHIT in these leagues either

do something of significance before you talk trash...last time i checked when did a nba league with normal rosters did you even make the playoffs?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
ph33nix said:
lol DCX is talking like he's the fucking big man on campus. when in reality, DCX himself hasn't done SHIT in these leagues either

do something of significance before you talk trash...last time i checked when did a nba league with normal rosters did you even make the playoffs?
Wow intra-league trash talk.

This is amazing.

Matrix

Wellington said:
Wow intra-league trash talk.

This is amazing.

Yea never seen this before, good stuff now :lol

Matrix

Striker said:
OK. I can play shortly. Let me put some things away and I'll sign on. :)

K I'll be online, just send the challenge when ready.

Matrix

GG Striker, that ending was tense.

Rorschach

AFC OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK

28344.png

Chris Johnson - 196 yards on 16 attempts, 2 TDs

AFC DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK

17441.png

DJ Williams - 2 Ints, 2 Tackles

AFC SPECIAL TEAMS PLAYER OF THE WEEK

27907.png

Tedd Ginn Jr- 201 Return yards and a score

NFC OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK

26645.png

Brandon Jacobs - 136 yards on 23 attempts and 2 TDs **

NFC DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK

16528.png

Marcus Trufant - 1 INTs, 4 Tackles, TD

NFC SPECIAL TEAMS PLAYER OF THE WEEK

27360.png

Jerious Norwood - 235 KR yards, KR TD

A bit late, sorry! :(

** Two weeks in a row :O

Striker

gg Matrix,

The ending was pretty crazy, but I thought my pass to Robiskie was good, ugh. Quinn's pass was too erratic and DJ easily picks it. :(

To be honest, I really had no strong desire to continue once James Davis' real long TD run was taken away (flag gets called once he's 30 yards down field :lol ) and my three defenders drop a Cassel pass with no receivers in sight. -_-

LJ11

I don't want to play against the CPU, just sim it.

Lone, I quit after your message because there wasn't much to discuss. Going into our game you had doubts about staying in the league (for whatever reason), and you were already chalking up a L. Honestly, I didn't think you wanted to deal with it, and neither did I. I just want to play a couple of games a week against a human opponent with little to no hassle.

Matrix

Striker said:
gg Matrix,

The ending was pretty crazy, but I thought my pass to Robiskie was good, ugh. Quinn's pass was too erratic and DJ easily picks it. :(

To be honest, I really had no strong desire to continue once James Davis' real long TD run was taken away (flag gets called once he's 30 yards down field :lol ) and my three defenders drop a Cassel pass with no receivers in sight. -_-

Yea that flag was thrown really late, never seen that before in Madden.

We both should have had more ints than we did, we both dropped some easy ones.

I also could never get in a rhythm with Cassel cause you kept knocking him around.

My special teams won me that game in the 2nd half by giving me great field position, you basically shut my O down.

Mrbob

WTF Rors am bias!

170 yards of TE cheese against the Ravens D for Greg Olsen and I don't win it? I want a new commish!

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
WTF Rors am bias!

170 yards of TE cheese against the Ravens D for Greg Olsen and I don't win it? I want a new commish!
hawakubo (9:43:10 PM): I didn't see that..you sure it was WEEK FOURTEEN YOU DUMB CANOLE!

Mrbob

We all know you are all things Bears bias related. :(

Think we made the Broncos better when the hammer is gonna come down on them soon!

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
We all know you are all things Bears bias related. :(

Think we made the Broncos better when the hammer is gonna come down on them soon!
You bastards did make the Broncos better, but I don't hold the e-Bears accountable! There's even a Broncos player up there in the POTW awards!

Mrbob

Crud, with the Vikings win I'm all but eliminated from playoff contention. I could have won a real tiebreaker against the vikes, but since EA doesn't like to play by real nfl rules i'll lose out. :(

Now wellington needs me to beat the vikings next week in a game that officially means close to nothing for me! I might have to start Caleb Hanie the rest of the year now sorry Wellington. :D Blame EA for screwing up the tiebreak system!

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
so are we advancing tomorrow or?
Maybe. Only 2.5 games left.

story as always i can play DAY ONE (of the advance).
w7mqa8.jpg

[edit]
LJ11 said:
I don't want to play against the CPU, just sim it.

Lone, I quit after your message because there wasn't much to discuss. Going into our game you had doubts about staying in the league (for whatever reason), and you were already chalking up a L. Honestly, I didn't think you wanted to deal with it, and neither did I. I just want to play a couple of games a week against a human opponent with little to no hassle.

Guess I missed this earlier because of the stats thing. Damn. This keeps the Pats alive since they'll certainly win. I'm screwed! Now I have to own Fifty for realz. NO MERCY, FIFTY! I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT MITCHELL!

Rorschach

Nightz said:
Sable mentioned that he would be back on the 13th so I'll try to get in touch with him tomorrow.
Yeah, I knew about that one in advance. There are still 2 other games left to play, so no worries.

bluemax

Banned
Woo Trufant! DPOTW! Suck on that!

Can't wait for the draft so I can get Tim Tibrow with the Broncos pick! I will then convert Tibrow into the best power back in the league and dominate all of season 2!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
Crud, with the Vikings win I'm all but eliminated from playoff contention. I could have won a real tiebreaker against the vikes, but since EA doesn't like to play by real nfl rules i'll lose out. :(

Now wellington needs me to beat the vikings next week in a game that officially means close to nothing for me! I might have to start Caleb Hanie the rest of the year now sorry Wellington. :D Blame EA for screwing up the tiebreak system!
Don't need shit from you, I face the Vikings in week 17. DM and DCX play each other basically for the division in the final week. I just need to take care of my own business.

AirBrian

ph33nix said:
holy shit I just realized that's MY player who is AFC special teams player of the week! :lol
That makes two of us!

Sorry I missed you last night...I got home late from work and fell asleep watching the game. I didn't even get to see the crazy 4th quarter! :mad:

What time today can you play? I won't get home from work until 6 PM (CDT).
And tomorrow I'm going to the State Fair right after work so that's out too. Well, I could play after I get home (somewhere around midnight my time)?

Oh, and why does everyone call you Pheeknicks anyway? I didn't know it was an insult -- I thought it was from Court Rivals or something...?

Top Bottom