• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Mrbob

CB I'm buying these for you as a gift!

25_5354.jpg

I think you need to train your brain some more so your memory doesn't completely go away!

I didn't have a return in the first game. I had a sweet PA bomb to hester for 80 yards, and then another bomb to bennet for 65 yards. I wanted to save both plays but couldn't due to disconect! Also the game was 14-14 in the 3rd quarter and you had a 3rd and 10 when it disconnected. But hey you can always convince yourself the score was different than what it truly was! Either way that game ultimately didn't matter, and I won the one that did!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
CB I'm buying these for you as a gift!

25_5354.jpg

I think you need to train your brain some more so your memory doesn't completely go away!

I didn't have a return in the first game. I had a sweet PA bomb to hester for 80 yards, and then another bomb to bennet for 65 yards. I wanted to save both plays but couldn't due to disconect! Also the game was 14-14 in the 3rd quarter and you had a 3rd and 10 when it disconnected. But hey you can always convince yourself the score was different than what it truly was! Either way that game ultimately didn't matter, and I won the one that did!

Yeah i should have pulled the plug on the second game like you did the first. My mistake

AirBrian

Mrbob said:
lus my highest receiver rating is 73and my oline is garbage. :lol

BTW I am 8-6 now taking out the Ravens. :D

I started out slow but turned up the heat. I'm the one team everyone will be afraid to play if I get into the playoffs as I've been knocking down above .500 teams on my latest push. 5-1 in my last 6 had a hiccup against green bay but I have no idea how to stop AT on defense! I lost to too many sub .500 teams in the beginning of the season. :(
Sounds like me actually. :lol And I have no idea how to stop Luke and his (overrated) Manning rocket laser arm!

Rorschach

Fifty said:
Notice how much Ramirez and I are talking trash before our big game this week. Yeah, not at all. Learning to win with class is a skill, and we both have it.
I am going to decimate you week 17. Mitchell is gonna be break Flacco in half. If I were you, I'd sit him out.

LiveWire

Speaking of rivalries, it would be cool if EA added some sort of tracker for inter-division games (or other memorable high/low-scoring/OT/crazy play games) over multiple seasons of franchise mode. Even just a brief pre-recorded segment with the NFL network host saying "Last time these two met, X team dominated by a score of 41-7. Let's look at the changes since then, etc. etc."

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
LiveWire said:
Speaking of rivalries, it would be cool if EA added some sort of tracker for inter-division games (or other memorable high/low-scoring/OT/crazy play games) over multiple seasons of franchise mode. Even just a brief pre-recorded segment with the NFL network host saying "Last time these two met, X team dominated by a score of 41-7. Let's look at the changes since then, etc. etc."
It would be awesome. And yet they don't even track stats season over season as of now!

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
...not even in Madden 2025.

Though, it was done last gen. We should play last gen leagues on emulators or something!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
doesn't bungie do the whole persistent online community thing well? luke tell bungie to get the nfl license already

AirBrian said:
And pheenix, let's go!

Hey I'm here now. Send me a msg when you wanna go...I won't be at the computer right now but I'm idle on live and I'll be in the other room so if I'm not there immediately I'm coming

AirBrian

ph33nix said:
Hey I'm here now. Send me a msg when you wanna go...I won't be at the computer right now but I'm idle on live and I'll be in the other room so if I'm not there immediately I'm coming
Heading on now!

Somnia

Well Smokey...GG for you man, but seriously fuck this game :lol It's seriously like nothing could go right for me. No matter what I did something went horribly wrong. Fucking...bullshit, but goodluck on your run to the superbowl!

Smokey

Somnia said:
Well Smokey...GG for you man, but seriously fuck this game :lol It's seriously like nothing could go right for me. No matter what I did something went horribly wrong. Fucking...bullshit, but goodluck on your run to the superbowl!

this is the craziest game i've ever been apart of.

i really can't explain anything with regard to what is going on.

edit: yeah the drop you just had WIDE open in the middle of the field says the game decided to screw the Bengals for whatever reason.

CB3

TheCrow said:
Maybe, I have to prepare for a big Calc test tomorrow. Hows your schedule look like for the rest of the week?

Friday and Saturday could be tricky. I might not be home those two days, or i might be home both days

Somnia

Smokey said:
this is the craziest game i've ever been apart of.

i really can't explain anything with regard to what is going on.

edit: yeah the drop you just had WIDE open in the middle of the field says the game decided to screw the Bengals for whatever reason.

I don't know what to say about this game honestly. I mean you beat my ass to the ground, but it's just not explainable you had to be there to understand (in regards to everyone else). The game did everything in its power for me to not do a single thing :lol HOWEVER Ocho decided to finally show up for a game....of all games.

AirBrian

ph33nix said:
ronnie brown tore his acl

fuck
Tough break on that. Either you or me skipped the animation, but when the announcer said "cart", I thought "Fuck, that can't be good."

That was a weird game. It was close until like 3 plays in a row in the 4th. And we both were recipients of some lucky ass plays. :lol

Smokey

AirBrian said:
Tough break on that. Either you or me skipped the animation, but when the announcer said "cart", I thought "Fuck, that can't be good."

That was a weird game. It was close until like 3 plays in a row in the 4th. And we both were recipients of some lucky ass plays. :lol

When can you play our week 16 game?

AirBrian said:
Smokey, if the league advances tonight, let's get it in if you can. The rest of this week is tight for me. :-(

oh shit..1 minute apart:lol

alright, that's cool. I'm trying to decide if I should bench my starters these last two games, or go into playoffs as sharp as possible. I think LJ and I are still in a battle for the #1 seed in the AFC as well.

Decisions...

Nightz

Sent a PM and a message on Live to Sable already and I'm still waiting for a response. I'm headed out for about 4 hours. Would it be ok to play the CPU if he hasn't responded by the time I get home?

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dskillz when can you play our game (if the week advances!)

Nice avatar. I see you get around like the resident whore. Your gonna have a Dawkins avatar for 6 weeks now instead of 4.

Good Day!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
sim sim sim
(not that i've heard back from story yet but hey)

also i might be out of nation wed-fri next week. i hope this means everyone waits for me for once! :OP

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
has anyone heard from sable?
He was coming back today. We'll see!

AstroLad said:
Rors's 62 points pwned!
In my defense, I started reigning it in during the 2nd quarter by taking a FG instead of a TD!

AstroLad said:
sim sim sim
(not that i've heard back from story yet but hey)

also i might be out of nation wed-fri next week. i hope this means everyone waits for me for once! :OP
Sim it and injure Fitz instead. Then, trade him to me!

AirBrian said:

I think we were tied in the 4th when Ronnie got injured

Completely fell apart after that :lol

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
dskillz when can you play our game (if the week advances!)

I can play tomorrow evening. Anytime after 7 central.

The Culpepper-led Lions can go ahead and lose.

Top Bottom