• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Striker

Rors,

If we advance tonight, I should be able to play. Probably going to play Halo 3 right now, but I'll manage to stay up if you want to get our match in.

Mrbob

I tried to be nice...I tried to make a friend on aim, but it didn't work! Now I'm gonna have to use my pimp hand and slap down favre again!

mrbob2k1 (9:22:54 PM): so we need to make some sort of pact
mrbob2k1 (9:22:57 PM): how do i pay you off
mrbob2k1 (9:23:03 PM): to lose to me by 50 in our upcoming game
mrbob2k1 (9:23:09 PM): then beat wellington by 50 in your final game of the season
DAW (9:23:14 PM): LOL....HAHAH
mrbob2k1 (9:23:37 PM): we nfc north guys have to stick together!
mrbob2k1 (9:23:39 PM): we are family!
mrbob2k1 (9:23:46 PM): you don't want a nfc east team getting in the playoffs do you?!
DAW (9:23:49 PM): How about I beat both you and Wellie and cement my place at the top of my division.
DAW(9:24:22 PM): I am one game behind BigAT in the division
mrbob2k1 (9:24:31 PM): so you are saying you won't do this?
mrbob2k1 (9:24:43 PM): being the division leader is overrated
mrbob2k1 (9:24:52 PM): everyone is gunning for you
mrbob2k1 (9:24:55 PM): better to be the wild card
mrbob2k1 (9:24:59 PM): catch everyone by surprise!
DAW (9:25:02 PM): LOL. They already are gunning for me.
DAW (9:25:18 PM): I should be 11-3, but the damn computer simmed me a loss to the Lions.
mrbob2k1 (9:25:56 PM): well
mrbob2k1 (9:26:01 PM): you have a chance to make amends
mrbob2k1 (9:26:06 PM): by losing to me
mrbob2k1 (9:26:10 PM): its the circle of madden life
DAW (9:26:17 PM): lol. I need to beat you to make amends
DAW (9:27:43 PM): I will see you on the battlefield. I scoff at your olive branch
DAW (9:27:55 PM): I need no such niceties

Now that he denied a simple, yet reasonable request it is time to get ready for battle!

cutler_bears_uni_six.jpg

bears_vikings_football_400.jpg

Rorschach

Striker said:
Rors,

If we advance tonight, I should be able to play. Probably going to play Halo 3 right now, but I'll manage to stay up if you want to get our match in.
Unfortunately, I won't be around 'til around 930 PST which is probably too late for you (you're on the east coast, right?).

What time is good for you tomorrow?

Fifty

LJ, are you having your game vs the empty Pats simmed? That leaves Dallas (the replacement!) vs the CPU. Do we know where this guy is? Someone needs to call his cell.

edit: Nevermind..he'll be home later and then he'll play the computer. yipee! that was sarcasm btw

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
I tried to be nice...I tried to make a friend on aim, but it didn't work! Now I'm gonna have to use my pimp hand and slap down favre again!

mrbob2k1 (9:22:54 PM): so we need to make some sort of pact
mrbob2k1 (9:22:57 PM): how do i pay you off
mrbob2k1 (9:23:03 PM): to lose to me by 50 in our upcoming game
mrbob2k1 (9:23:09 PM): then beat wellington by 50 in your final game of the season
DAW (9:23:14 PM): LOL....HAHAH
mrbob2k1 (9:23:37 PM): we nfc north guys have to stick together!
mrbob2k1 (9:23:39 PM): we are family!
mrbob2k1 (9:23:46 PM): you don't want a nfc east team getting in the playoffs do you?!
DAW (9:23:49 PM): How about I beat both you and Wellie and cement my place at the top of my division.
DAW(9:24:22 PM): I am one game behind BigAT in the division
mrbob2k1 (9:24:31 PM): so you are saying you won't do this?
mrbob2k1 (9:24:43 PM): being the division leader is overrated
mrbob2k1 (9:24:52 PM): everyone is gunning for you
mrbob2k1 (9:24:55 PM): better to be the wild card
mrbob2k1 (9:24:59 PM): catch everyone by surprise!
DAW (9:25:02 PM): LOL. They already are gunning for me.
DAW (9:25:18 PM): I should be 11-3, but the damn computer simmed me a loss to the Lions.
mrbob2k1 (9:25:56 PM): well
mrbob2k1 (9:26:01 PM): you have a chance to make amends
mrbob2k1 (9:26:06 PM): by losing to me
mrbob2k1 (9:26:10 PM): its the circle of madden life
DAW (9:26:17 PM): lol. I need to beat you to make amends
DAW (9:27:43 PM): I will see you on the battlefield. I scoff at your olive branch
DAW (9:27:55 PM): I need no such niceties

Now that he denied a simple, yet reasonable request it is time to get ready for battle!

cutler_bears_uni_six.jpg

bears_vikings_football_400.jpg
:(

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
we still might advance tonight though RITE? since we're only waiting on one game? i've got my team all set to face off and they don't being told to wait.

LiveWire

If both Wellington and CB are kept out of the playoffs, my season will not have gone to waste. Make it happen Daw, make it happen NFC South!

i don't want to go through advancing before i talk to sable and deal with the fallout like last time. he's in the middle of the playoff race and the advance date is wednesday so.... sorry bro's :(

Striker

Rorschach said:
Unfortunately, I won't be around 'til around 930 PST which is probably too late for you (you're on the east coast, right?).

What time is good for you tomorrow?
Did we advance? I'll be up pretty late, and I usually don't have much to do.

edit

Boo :(

Fairs fair. I'm free all day tomorrow and tomorrow night, so far.

Nightz

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't want to go through advancing before i talk to sable and deal with the fallout like last time. he's in the middle of the playoff race and the advance date is wednesday so.... sorry bro's :(
Alrighty, I'll wait until tomorrow. More Uncharted time for me tonight! :D

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
FrenchMovieTheme said:
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :p

well at least i got my madden fix with smokey

Rorschach

Striker said:
Did we advance? I'll be up pretty late, and I usually don't have much to do.

edit

Boo :(

Fairs fair. I'm free all day tomorrow and tomorrow night, so far.
Well, I guess it depends on when it advances, but I'm open tomorrow as well.

Sorry guys, got in at 12am last night (technically I guess that would be 12am this morning). I didn't think I'd be holding up the league, I can play tonight nightz if you haven't already played the cpu?

Edit: 12 am not 12pm, 12pm i would have checked on a lot sooner.

DCX

DCX
sableholic said:
Sorry guys, got in at 12pm last night. I didn't think I'd be holding up the league, I can play tonight nightz if you haven't already played the cpu?
Congrats on the wedding! Welcome back to the playoff and division race i predicted :p

DCX

DCX said:
Congrats on the wedding! Welcome back to the playoff and division race i predicted :p

DCX

thanks, i haven't had a chance to sign back into the league but i can only imagine its close. I'm sure ill miss out even if I luck into winning out.

LiveWire

Nightz said:
Alrighty, I'll wait until tomorrow. More Uncharted time for me tonight! :D

Hey after you play your game against sable tonight and the league advances, if you wanna knock out our game as well please let me know. I'll be around all night. Thanks!

Nightz

LiveWire said:
Hey after you play your game against sable tonight and the league advances, if you wanna knock out our game as well please let me know. I'll be around all night. Thanks!
Yeah I'm down to play tonight, but I'll have to wait and see what sable's schedule looks like. I'm scheduled to get destroyed by Shawn in NBA Live tonight as well, so once I figure out what times I'm gonna play my games, I'll let you know.

Ramirez

Fifty said:
Notice how much Ramirez and I are talking trash before our big game this week. Yeah, not at all. Learning to win with class is a skill, and we both have it.

Why would I trash talk when I know I'll lose? :( :lol

Fifty

That's the spirit! (Can you play tonight, assuming it advances at 12 eastern? I won't be able to play tomorrow, and not until 11 on friday)

Fifty

I propose deadlines of 8 pacific for season 2. That way it gives the eastern people who can't go to sleep later than 12, an hour in which they might be able to play. I'm going to make this happen! It will be my legacy as a co-commish. They will build an entire wing of my library dedicated to commemorating this change.

edit: Granted, I don't have any real power..because any hard deadline depends on when FMT can usually be home to advance it. EA only lets one person have the power! It's a dictatorship!

DCX

DCX
I will be up and ready to play at whichever time the league advances, i hope LJ is up for it too...and he is resting starters for a playoff run :p

DCX

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Birdman02 said:
Did Lonestar actually drop? Does that mean I'm playing the CPU, or is there someone to fill in?
He just dropped b/c of the fight he and LJ had. Pretty sure he is still in.

Top Bottom