• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach said:
If it makes you feel any better, I'll probably be one and done AND have a shitty pick.

...BUT! DHB is in the playoffs and Crabbles isn't. One more accomplishment over Crabs!

you'll see next year! Tri-force: English, Gore, Crabtree!

Rorschach said:
Trade proposal: Panthers' first rounder for a PROVEN QB and my first rounder. Think about it.

panthers first rounder for your first rounder, asomoughaahdfhasdf, and dhb (so i can bench him for the season and start crabtree)

GCQuinton

Rorschach said:
Trade proposal: Panthers' first rounder for a PROVEN QB and my first rounder. Think about it.

depression.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
panthers first rounder for your first rounder, asomoughaahdfhasdf, and dhb (so i can bench him for the season and start crabtree)
Panthers' first rounder isn't even worth Nnamdi alone. What about my first and third plus JRuss?

Ramirez I hope you're not upset with what I did in the end. It killed me to do that but my draft pick position is important...I wanted to continue playing though we had a gg going :(

Ramirez

ph33nix said:
Ramirez I hope you're not upset with what I did in the end. It killed me to do that but my draft pick position is important...I wanted to continue playing though we had a gg going :(

Well, I don't care, but I have a feeling some other people might. :lol

Oh and Parker out for the season! What was I thinking even playing him, one and done confirmed. (Unless I play Luke)

Ramirez said:
Well, I don't care, but I have a feeling some other people might. :lol

Oh and Parker out for the season! What was I thinking even playing him, one and done confirmed. (Unless I play Luke)

Did you at least laugh cause I did :lol

Fifty

Are you saying Pheeniks threw the game?

"It killed me to do that but my draft pick position is important"

What happened? I don't think we should accept people losing on purpose in this league.

yeah i tied the game with like 7 seconds to go and missed the PAT. i don't know of a precedence in this league about that shit but i could understand why people wouldn't like it. but its better for me. and its not like i enjoy doing that shit either =/

Fifty

Well I can say that if I missed the playoffs because of Ramirez's win, setting aside that fact that no one should throw a game in any respectable league, I'd be really annoyed and I'd want that game replayed or you kicked out of the league.

As it stands, I lost the division over an admitted case of someone throwing the game. It hasn't been done before, but no can argue it isn't a bigtime douche move.

Why have rules about cheese, and kick Shawn out for trying to win by skirting around the rules, yet allow someone to lose on purpose?

whatever I know I pissed off some people. if you want to kick me out go ahead. but it's not like it's a secret...shit, I wasn't even expecting that game to be close. I've lost a ton of dudes to injury, play Henne most of the time, had no ronnie brown, and Ramirez was really dominating the game anyways, I got lucky thanks to some shit

I'm sorry guys. I hope the brotherhood forgives me. I have wronged you and especially those in the NFC North. It's just this fucking tag...this whole Knicks losing thing is starting to wrap itself around my soul :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This Jets Bills game going on is incredible. Who wants it less....

Pheeknicks is clearly controlling Sanchez somehow

AirBrian

gg, blue. You shredded my secondary and shut down Chris Johnson. Definitely not how I wanted to end the season.

And I can't believe I missed that FG. Oh, I was so f'n pissed.

bluemax

Banned
GG AirBrian, I tried to give that one away but my defense wouldn't let me. I swear I won the fumble mini game on that one fumble!

Sorry about the long pause, my roommate is fostering a cat and they lady who is helping us to try and adopt it out for us brought it back.

7-9! What could've been had I played MrBob instead of the sim taking hold! Someone owes me reparations!

AirBrian said:
gg, blue. You shredded my secondary and shut down Chris Johnson. Definitely not how I wanted to end the season.

And I can't believe I missed that FG. Oh, I was so f'n pissed.

That FG miss was a stunner. Although I've seen a few of those myself.

The thing I am most proud about from this game was Julius Jones season high 65 yards rushing! And to think I was trying to use Forsett to build him up for next year.

AirBrian

Oh man, you totally won that fumble! I was floored when I got that back. EA better take that shit out next year. Dumbest. Idea. Ever.

And no worries about the pause. It gave me time to check my beef stew!

dang be careful nightz, cb must be down in the dumps after his team got embarrassed by the raiders. wow i dont know what i would do if my team lost to the raiders.

i would rather lose 59-0 than have the raiders beat me by even 1 point. my condolences cb. still room on the niners bandwagon if you want on!

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dang be careful nightz, cb must be down in the dumps after his team got embarrassed by the raiders. wow i dont know what i would do if my team lost to the raiders.

i would rather lose 59-0 than have the raiders beat me by even 1 point. my condolences cb. still room on the niners bandwagon if you want on!

:lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:

Huh?

Eagles - 41
49ers - 20

oh.

Top Bottom