• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
playoff schedule:

49ers - no playoff games scheduled
Eagles - no playoff games scheduled

1st round draft picks:

49ers - #1 and #whatever
Eagles - #whatever

suck it down jack english is all mine!
Falcons-NYG/GB/Min TBA

you both suck it down! :D

DCX

Ramirez

Anyone know if injuries reset at the playoffs, or if "out for season" actually means through the playoffs as well? I would assume it means the entire season, but you never know with EA. :lol

from my understanding they do carry over to the playoffs, but that is only basing it off of the single player game and as we know that really has no relation to online franchise. guess you'll find out shortly!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lol Reggie Brown broke his Tibia. First major injury of the season.

And i didnt pull the plug like FMT!

Nightz

lol GG CB. My guys couldn't tackle anything in this game. I guess the rain made your guys too slippery to bring down. :lol

CB3

that was my frustration game with my crappy season and that loss to the raiders. No one was stopping me today.

Westbrook should be O player of the week for week 17. 167 rushing yards, 2 td's, 90 more yards recieving.

Dawkins should be considered too.

And Maclin got a return TD. I should sweep this shit

Rorschach

CB3 said:
that was my frustration game with my crappy season and that loss to the raiders. No one was stopping me today.

Westbrook should be O player of the week for week 17. 167 rushing yards, 2 td's, 90 more yards recieving.

Dawkins should be considered too.

And Maclin got a return TD. I should sweep this shit
Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. This is how you lost last week and how your team lost today.

CB3

Rorschach said:
Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. This is how you lost last week and how your team lost today.

I lost last week because people have terrible internet connections. thats why i lost. My new approach to disconnects will make sure that doesnt happen again

TheCrow

CB3 said:
I lost last week because people have terrible internet connections. thats why i lost. My new approach to disconnects will make sure that doesnt happen again

It definitely had nothing to do with McNabb getting sacked 5 times and throwing 4 INTS. :p

CB3

TheCrow said:
It definitely had nothing to do with McNabb getting sacked 5 times and throwing 4 INTS. :p

That would have never happened if my 31 point beatdown in 2 quarters would have stuck. So chill out there skippy

TheCrow

CB3 said:
That would have never happened if my 31 point beatdown in 2 quarters would have stuck. So chill out there skippy

Obviously :)

But to say you lost the rematch because of a previous disconnection does not make sense. You lost because of what happened during that said game. Give a 5 and 11 team a little bit of credit. ^_^

EDIT: I actually did get a higher 3rd round draft pick(Tribow???) because of my win. :D

LukeSmith

Ramirez said:
Oh and Parker out for the season! What was I thinking even playing him, one and done confirmed. (Unless I play Luke)

This isn't Halo, friend. If EA borks the seeding and we play, you'll be drafting ahead of me.

LukeSmith

This should be who I play next year, I think:

Raiders
Broncos
Chiefs
Bills
Ravens
Chargers
Giants
Cowboys
Eagles
Skins
Texans (2)
Titans (2)
Jags (2)

Brutal!

Rorschach

Oh great, so I have to lose to you in the first round of the playoffs and then get owned by you next season too? This can't be life.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:

Raiders
Broncos
Chiefs
Bills
Ravens
Chargers
Giants
Cowboys
Eagles
Skins
Texans (2)
Titans (2)
Jags (2)

Brutal!
Fuck I should start planning now for how to stop the best receiver on your team, Joseph Addai.

AirBrian

LukeSmith said:

Raiders
Broncos
Chiefs
Bills
Ravens
Chargers
Giants
Cowboys
Eagles
Skins
Texans (2)
Titans (2)
Jags (2)

Brutal!
Oh shit, we play the NFC East next year? Oh the good times we'll have!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
Oh yes i do, i had the mighty NFC East this season and won my division, i'm sure it won't be that bad, it's not Halo we are playing :/

DCX
Dude you went 1-3 against the NFC East as did Sable. DM went 2-2.

I can't talk shit tho I went 2-4 against the NFCE :(

BTW I am stuck at work, hopefully I can get home at a decent time so I can play Daw.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Dude you went 1-3 against the NFC East as did Sable. DM went 2-2.

I can't talk shit tho I went 2-4 against the NFCE :(

BTW I am stuck at work, hopefully I can get home at a decent time so I can play Daw.
0-4 would have meant i didn't get in the playoffs boss, so stop hating and enjoy the Yankees game :p

DCX

CB3

its ok. i know i had Bob and Crow in the jaws of defeat before other forces decided it wasnt meant to be. that would have been 11-5 and good for the playoffs. like i said before, that wont be happening again next season. ill have no problems finishing off the CPU if it comes to that

Somnia

Time to start planning for next season now that the playoffs are pretty much here...who to cut, who to go after..blah! I shall get the Bengals one last win!

Top Bottom