• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
Far as I can tell, it's Raiders/Chargers and Steelers/Bills, right?
If it's like real life, it should be Raiders/Bills Chargers/Steelers.

[edit] Oh fuck keep forgetting Miami gifted Steelers the division....

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:

So they don't take effect of You are the Wildcard, and Steelers are a division champion, it goes off of "worst" record? Gotcha.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:

[edit] Oh fuck keep forgetting Miami gifted Steelers the division....
No, if it's like real life you face the Chargers. You are the #5 seed. By Ram having won the division he has the higher seed.

NVM then!

Rorschach

Wellington said:
No, if it's like real life you face the Chargers. You are the #5 seed. By Ram having won the division he has the higher seed.

NVM then!
Like I said in my edit... :(

Well, Smokey, I'm available tonight if you are.

DCX

DCX
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/12062963

Ryan to Jenkins for 70

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/12062495

First play after the Squib heard round the world...primary read was White across the middle, with that it took the CB away from the area leaving Turner wide open...

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/12062308

The tail end of the game scoring return. Bartell came up with the big hit to jarr the ball loose ( i got him in a trade and thank god i did ) and Moore did the rest.

DCX

Smokey

Rorschach said:
Like I said in my edit... :(

Well, Smokey, I'm available tonight if you are.

I should be.

I bet you've been waiting for this moment since our last episode earlier in the season!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
:lol :lol :lol was this really caused by pheeniks laying down his last game?

Bravo, sir. Clearly you knew what you were doing

Striker

Wellie,

God damnit, change Nicks' number to 88!

If you're interested in dropping any WR's not named Moss, I'm interested in the off-season. I need players after Jackson, Robiskie, and Massaqoui. :)

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
hm well is messaged daw and invited him but he's playing borderlands or nhl or something WHOO 360 FLAVORS OF THE WEEK. he's not responding to my invites or messages so i guess we'll just play some other day

daw840

Hello my friends. I am finally unbanned. It's been a great season, I don't think I have ever actually had a winning season in this league so that's definitely exciting. Vikings superbowl!!

Astro, I can play tomorrow evening. What is your schedule like.

edit: Sorry about not responding right away Astro, I actually had to go up to the store to buy milk.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
daw840 said:
Hello my friends. I am finally unbanned. It's been a great season, I don't think I have ever actually had a winning season in this league so that's definitely exciting. Vikings superbowl!!

Astro, I can play tomorrow evening. What is your schedule like.

edit: Sorry about not responding right away Astro, I actually had to go up to the store to buy milk.

PREPARE TO BE BANNED FOR ALL DAY ABUSE! :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Striker said:
Wellie,

God damnit, change Nicks' number to 88!

If you're interested in dropping any WR's not named Moss, I'm interested in the off-season. I need players after Jackson, Robiskie, and Massaqoui. :)
I was just looking at the WR depth. Smith/Hix/Nicks/Manningham/Moss/Barden. I could move Barden which I am sure you would be interested in. Let me think what I'd what in return.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wait who the fuck do I get? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:
the battle for the cheapest player in the game!

You just don't want to face me!

Matrix

BigJonsson said:
Ok

I'm playing NHL right now

Want to do this tonight?

Is it a joke? =/

I have no clue. I was perfectly happy using the Chiefs and expected to have them for next season. I enjoyed playing with them despite my awful last game. I'm not sure if FMT is joking and honestly you could have the Vikes since I don't want to abuse the league with AP.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Stay as the cheifs! FMT just wants his lover to get his team. Are you just gonna let him walk in and take your shit

Matrix

No, but he can purchase the Chiefs franchise from me though since I'm not dropping and I'm not playing for the right to use them.

I'm going to be the first GAF league player to sell a franchise.

Matrix

Mrbob said:
Let Matrix take the Vikings!

I want two free wins a season!

GIVE ME THE VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom