• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

TheCrow

BigJonsson said:
Anyone plan on dropping a QB with a high play action rating?

Schaub is horrid at PA passing :(

WTF, I thought you would be set at QB. This draft is looking worse and worse for me. :(

Anyway, all good QBs need a good offensive line. nudge, nudge :D

BigAT

AstroLad said:
I want a QB that has good Pass Blocking Footwork. Warner's is pathetic--like 10 or something.

6r6j4o.jpg

I'd be willing to part with him if the price was right. How about a 1st and 3rd rounder?

Rorschach

JRuss has a high PA rating and he's getting upgraded after this season. Let's get this done, BigJonsson!

JRuss also has good coverage and blocking skills!
31 MCV (Man Coverage)
30 ZCV (Zone Coverage)
10 PRS (Press)
32 PBK (Pass Blocking)
28 RBK (Run Blocking)
28 IBL (Impact Blocking)
28 RBS (Run Block Strength)
28 RBF (Run Block Footwork)
32 PBS (Pass Block Strength)
32 PBF (Pass Block Footwork)
24 KPW (Kick Power)
20 KAC (Kick Accuracy)

DCX

DCX
C.jpg

Chris Redman can be had for a third and sixth :)

63 Overall

56 SPD (Speed)
53 STR (Strength)
49 AGI (Agility)
58 ACC (Acceleration)
80 AWR (Awareness)
28 TRK (Trucking)
14 ELU (Elusiveness)
10 BCV (Ball Carrier Vision)
10 SFA (Stiff Arm)
10 SPM (Spin Move)
10 JKM (Juke Move)
45 CAR (Carrying)
24 CTH (Catching)
10 RTE (Route Running)
10 CIT (Catch in Traffic)
12 SPC (Spectacular Catch)
12 RLS (Release)
48 JMP (Jumping)
73 THP (Throw Power)
79 THA (Throw Accuracy)
10 TAK (Tackle)
12 POW (Hit Power)
10 PMV (Power Moves)
10 FMV (Finesse Moves)
10 BSH (Block Shedding)
82 TAS (Throw Accuracy Short)
76 TAM (Throw Accuracy Medium)
45 TAD (Throw Accuracy Deep)
54 TOR (Throw on the Run)
64 PAC (Play Action
10 PUR (Pursuit)
21 PRC (Play Recognition)
28 MCV (Man Coverage)
24 ZCV (Zone Coverage)
10 PRS (Press)
34 PBK (Pass Blocking)
33 RBK (Run Blocking)
10 IBL (Impact Blocking)
10 RBS (Run Block Strength)
10 RBF (Run Block Footwork)
10 PBS (Pass Block Strength)
10 PBF (Pass Block Footwork)
32 KPW (Kick Power)
32 KAC (Kick Accuracy)
10 RET (Return)
85 STA (Stamina)
86 INJ (Injury)

Make it happen fellas.

DCX

as far as i know, awareness rating is meaningless with a human player controlling the QB.

unless they are rating it as "the passes wont go where you want without a high awareness", which i guess would be a reasonable stat measurment

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
daw i can play at 9:15
Someone message him! Let's get this done. T_T

I hope he doesn't decide to play Borderlands instead...

FrenchMovieTheme said:
as far as i know, awareness rating is meaningless with a human player controlling the QB.

unless they are rating it as "the passes wont go where you want without a high awareness", which i guess would be a reasonable stat measurment
Pocket awareness and dropback.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
:lol He makes JRuss look like Peyton Manning.
Redman for JRuss straight up :p

I wear my Falcon jerseys when watching games on Sunday/Mondays and Madden League games....

DCX

daw840

LOL. Fuck off, Borderlands is actually really cool.

I will be available at 9:15 EST, I will stop playing this game then and jump on.

Smokey

Borderlands is good. Got my copy from Gamefly today. Played a couple hours already and can see that it would be really addicting with 3 other players(it already is solo).

Ramirez

CB3 said:
fantastic. no new roster updates this week.

I WANT WITHERSPOON YOU LAZY FUCKS

Do you actually play random people online?

I tried the other day and quickly remembered why I quit doing that so many years ago. :lol I still won, but man, the things people do to win.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Gah man had some really tough breaks there early on. The two turnovers in the redzone, including the one that was right to Fitz and it must have bounced off his chest or something. Then Fitz couldn't even get his damn feet inbounds and that play was overturned on that important drive. Then the fumble I didn't recover. All downhill from there! The first half was closer than the final score indicated!

gg & gl!

daw840

AstroLad said:
Gah man had some really tough breaks there early on. The two turnovers in the redzone, including the one that was right to Fitz and it must have bounced off his chest or something. Then Fitz couldn't even get his damn feet inbounds and that play was overturned on that important drive. Then the fumble I didn't recover. All downhill from there! The first half was closer than the final score indicated!

gg & gl!

The first half was absolutely closer than the score indicates, you definitely had some tough breaks. The INT was weird, I haven't seen anything like it. It almost looked like Fitz caught it then my defender pulled it out of his chest.

edit: Why the FUCK were we playing in Arizona? Shouldn't we have been in Min? I was 12-4 and Astro was 8-8. WTH?

daw840

Striker said:
Playing in Arizona because he was a Division winner, whereas Minnesota was a Wildcard. :p

LOL. I should have been the division winner. The comp simmed me a loss to the fucking Lions.:lol

daw840 said:
The first half was absolutely closer than the score indicates, you definitely had some tough breaks. The INT was weird, I haven't seen anything like it. It almost looked like Fitz caught it then my defender pulled it out of his chest.

edit: Why the FUCK were we playing in Arizona? Shouldn't we have been in Min? I was 12-4 and Astro was 8-8. WTH?

don't you follow the NFL!?

you were the #5 seed. cardinals were #4 seed (based on winning the division)

DCX

DCX
Oh shit i thought i played the Pack. Well, the situation still stands. Cowboys I can play Sunday, let me know what time would be a good one.

DCX

Nightz

DCX said:
Oh shit i thought i played the Pack. Well, the situation still stands. Cowboys I can play Sunday, let me know what time would be a good one.

DCX
Aww I was looking forward to getting knocked out tonight. :lol I'm not sure about my schedule for Sunday yet, but I should be free after the early games and before the night game.

bluemax

Banned
TheCrow said:
WTF, I thought you would be set at QB. This draft is looking worse and worse for me. :(

Anyway, all good QBs need a good offensive line. nudge, nudge :D

Aren't you the Broncos? You should be worrying about who you'll get in the second since you're drafting for me in the first!

Rorschach

bluemax said:
Aren't you the Broncos? You should be worrying about who you'll get in the second since you're drafting for me in the first!
He gets a first from Chicago. You interested in getting rid of Hasselbald?

LJ11 said:
I just got in a few minutes ago, give me 20 minutes.
Roger!

LiveWire

Oh, and did anyone notice that in the Online Franchise Companion for iPhone, it shows the proper playoff/divisional rankings? The Niners are listed as #1 in the West, for example. WTF EA? :lol

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
Oh, and did anyone notice that in the Online Franchise Companion for iPhone, it shows the proper playoff/divisional rankings? The Niners are listed as #1 in the West, for example. WTF EA? :lol
:lol SMH

TheCrow

bluemax said:

As rors said I do get the bear's first. Couldv'e have used some more bob no shows. :D

BigAT

Daw, do you think you will be around tomorrow to get our game in?

Should be an interesting one, considering we split our two games and they were decided by a TOTAL of 5 points.

Top Bottom