• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Fifty said:
They can have their banner. They need something to look at as they wait around for hours for their opponents to show up and for someone to post in their soon-to-be dying thread.

Why so mean? We know we're second class gaming citizens. There is no dispute here. :lol

AirBrian

Lonestar said:
I declare that we post our opinions of this situation, in Picture Form:

Bears' Week 12:

LET-W.jpg

Bears' Week 16:

LET-W.jpg

Rorschach

We should wait. He won't be in the FA pool if we start before he's in. Luckily, the probably have him on stand by and it'll be even easier/faster than putting Vick in!

Can't we all just get along?

2psqgs8.jpg

Rorschach

Chaz Schilens on crutches; broken bone. No timetable for return.

On second thought, let's start the league NOW! I bet it was those dirty ass 9ers that did it!

This is why joint practices are stewpid!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Thinking of different titles for the Topic.

"A World without Hope"
"A World Slanged to Hell"
"A World that just doesn't know when to Quit"
"Wrangler Jeans for Everyone"
"Save Us, Cleo Lemon"

"Slingin' and Slangin' II: Electric Boogaloo"

as far as the roster goes (for teams that is) this should all be wrapped up by tomorrow. storybook is the rams. packers and broncos left and will be filled in shortly once i get confirmation.

Striker

Shit, Daw is controlling Vikings? Week 1 matchup!

Favre's return! :lol

... with a heavy dose of Adrian Peterson and the Williams' Bros aren't suspended on here. :mad:

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Just to clarify, that DammittMatt is not thought to be in the league, right? Permabanned, and all that.

Looking at the Rams roster and it appears that I'll be fighting to stay even relevant in that division. :lol At least I'll have the Seachokes twice. :D

Rorschach

storybook77 said:
Looking at the Rams roster and it appears that I'll be fighting to stay even relevant in that division. :lol At least I'll have the Seachokes twice. :D
Take the Broncos!

Astro: would you be willing to trade away Boldin or Breaston? :\

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Rorschach said:
Astro: would you be willing to trade away Boldin or Breaston? :\
Let me see, I need to get a feel for my team and the league (and American Football) before I start making trades though. I get the feeling that this Boldin fellow is absolutely a Rook in my arsenal at minimum, and Breaston in the Knight range.

AstroLad said:
Let me see, I need to get a feel for my team and the league (and American Football) before I start making trades though. I get the feeling that this Boldin fellow is absolutely a Rook in my arsenal at minimum, and Breaston in the Knight range.

Oh wait, you're in my division....2 more wins...YAY!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Beyond the strategic advantages posited above, I also have the mental edge of being a true fan of the team I am playing as in this game, something which can not be said for you, so I believe your enthusiasm may be a bit premature and counterfactual.

Somnia

Can't play tonight at all, but I want to get some games in tomorrow at anytime If anyone is game(off work). I need to practice with the Criminals...er Bengals.

Slo

FMT gave away my team? I'M HURT. I'M FAVRE HURT. Fine. Fuck the Vikes, I'll use the Bears. Sure they're a division rival, but I gotta stick it to Minny twice a year. Sorry MrBob, but let's face it, you're the TJack of the Madden league. Nothing personal. Your squad just wants to win, and I'm a future hall of famer.

LiveWire

I'm online all night dominating the NFL in my franchise, so if anyone wants a game just message me and I'll hop off franchise mode.

daw840

Slo said:
FMT gave away my team? I'M HURT. I'M FAVRE HURT. Fine. Fuck the Vikes, I'll use the Bears. Sure they're a division rival, but I gotta stick it to Minny twice a year. Sorry MrBob, but let's face it, you're the TJack of the Madden league. Nothing personal. Your squad just wants to win, and I'm a future hall of famer.

Wait. I thought you weren't playing in this franchise.

edit: Oh yeah, TJack can suck my left ball sack. He is fucking terrible in this game. I went three and out because 3 passes where he was not under any pressure, just sitting in the pocket, were completely off target. Why the fuck is this guy a starter?

Striker

daw840 said:

edit: Oh yeah, TJack can suck my left ball sack. He is fucking terrible in this game. I went three and out because 3 passes where he was not under any pressure, just sitting in the pocket, were completely off target. Why the fuck is this guy a starter?
I'll give you DA for Kevin Williams straight up.

Slo

daw840 said:

how many ball sacks you packing daw?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol

read your PM's slo! i'm creating the league tomorrow (if the roster update goes up). need to get this show on the road!

Sweet. Favre and Vick are in the roster update tomorrow.

Slo

FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol

read your PM's slo! i'm creating the league tomorrow (if the roster update goes up). need to get this show on the road!

Don't rush me, I work on my own time table. I just might show up week 3.

Top Bottom