• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
One thing we do sometimes in other leagues is just do a straight-up knockout tournament before a season starts so people can get their rocks off while waiting for the league to start. Just a thought for the hardcore.

DMczaf

Rorschach[edit said:
Damnit, did I just get Astro'd?

amd_tom-cable.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I will be around tonight playing 10 minute matches with 20 second runoff if anyone wants a game.... I'm looking at you DM!

Somnia

I'll be on AIM (Somnia1982) if anyone wants to play just shoot me a message. I'll be playing with Wolfenstein on the PS3 until I hear from someone.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I am taking on all comers. I am very happy with the way my D has progressed, but my O is lagging behind. By no means can i shut smart players down but I'm doing well.

I just played some random online
He chose the Panthers
He raped me with run plays, I couldn't stop anything.........I swear he must have been cheating or using some exploit
I've never had trouble stopping the run in Madden
=/

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
PROBLEM

I played sim. Ask Pheeniks. I can play sim and score with Vick. I ran a play with Vick and came back with donovan the next play and Pheeniks had his DE's in contain and a spy :lol

Just the thought of vick made him play prevent

Bowser

Do you guys all play on All Madden? 10 min quarters Welly?! That's forever, longest I've done is 5 min qtrs :lol I suck huge amounts of ass on defense on All Pro :(

CB3

BigJonsson said:
Anyone try Vick and Mcnabb in the wildcat or flea flicker? :p

Its retarded because they have the play where McNabb will line up Wide left and Vick gets the snap in shotgun and Mcnabb will go back to recieve the pass from vick but you cant actually throw the ball. you can only run with mcnabb. there is no point to the play if you cant double pass it :lol

CB3 said:
Its retarded because they have the play where McNabb will line up Wide left and Vick gets the snap in shotgun and Mcnabb will go back to recieve the pass from vick but you cant actually throw the ball. you can only run with mcnabb. there is no point to the play if you cant double pass it :lol

The Dolphins have a play where Ronnie Brown can throw it

Fifty

Rorschach said:
So...where's fmt? What's the word on the league start date?

Who said it'd start earlier than the date of September 1st listed on the OP? I know you and Wellie have probably played 50 games already, but some of us are just getting used to the game!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'm here. i'm reluctant to start because of all the missing shit in online franchise right now but i will honor my word to rors :(
what is that then???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

DCX

Rorschach

Fifty said:
Who said it'd start earlier than the date of September 1st listed on the OP? I know you and Wellie have probably played 50 games already, but some of us are just getting used to the game!
I was just asking! I didn't tell him to start it!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'm here. i'm reluctant to start because of all the missing shit in online franchise right now but i will honor my word to rors :(

No dont let him have Chaz!

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
I haven't even played a single game yet--I am still learning the rules of American Football!
Do you even have the game? Don't tell me you signed on for that SI shit. You won't get the game 'till January.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Rorschach said:
Do you even have the game? Don't tell me you signed on for that SI shit. You won't get the game 'till January.
Yes I have the game. I was looking for the Cardinals but I guess I haven't unlocked them yet so I just went with the Scorpions (same state).

Smokey

GG Wellie...

I am raging right now.

That very last play of the game Jackson was WIDE THE FUCK OPEN on the right side running a streak. In my panic I pressed Y when I meant to fuckin press B. FUCKIN SHIT!

Also it appears that the Y button doesn't like to work as much this season. It's a habit of mine to go for the pick manually, but when I try and do it the fuckin DB or whomever won't even make an attempt to jump or anything and I get burned on that shit.

Anybody else want to play?

Smokey said:
GG Wellie...

I am raging right now.

That very last play of the game Jackson was WIDE THE FUCK OPEN on the right side running a streak. In my panic I pressed Y when I meant to fuckin press B. FUCKIN SHIT!

Also it appears that the Y button doesn't like to work as much this season. It's a habit of mine to go for the pick manually, but when I try and do it the fuckin DB or whomever won't even make an attempt to jump or anything and I get burned on that shit.

Anybody else want to play?

Hai!

i will be opening the franchise up for sign ins tomorrow. when everyone is signed in, play begins!

just don't be mad at me with some of the omissions present at this time! (i cannot overturn games, no draft pick trading, no scouting, no sliders, no speed adjustments, no turning off fight for the fumble, no cap/contracts, team stats are missing, etc.)

this stuff maybe fixed soon or may not so i guess it makes sense to start now!

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i will be opening the franchise up for sign ins tomorrow. when everyone is signed in, play begins!

just don't be mad at me with some of the omissions present at this time! (i cannot overturn games, no draft pick trading, no scouting, no sliders, no speed adjustments, no turning off fight for the fumble, no cap/contracts, team stats are missing, etc.)

this stuff maybe fixed soon or may not so i guess it makes sense to start now!

I'll be home from work around 930pm cst so I wont be signed in till then. Just a heads up if I end up being the last one =)

edit: Nevermind...damn you FMT :lol

Top Bottom