• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

BigAT

Check out how the website displays this scoring summary for another league I'm in (fantasy drafted, obviously):

2usehoj.jpg

Instead of adding points for each score that should eventually culminate in the total, it instead subtracts points from the total which is completely backwards of how it should actually be calculated. Even calling the website beta is rather generous.

(beaten)

daw840

Wow, how can this website be this fucked up?!? That's just ridiculous. You would think a multi-billion dollar company like EA could at least make a website that wasn't down like syndrome.

i gave the last spot to BigAT.

bigjohnsson and the others: sorry guys :( if anyone drops or ends up not being able to play (definite possibility) then i will let you know.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Matrix, I am on EST and available during the week around 9EST except on Thursdays and usually free most weekends during the morning and mid-day hours. Just let me know when a good time is for you.

Somnia

Crow I'll be home tonight around 10pm CST and available till 1am CST for our opening game. Shoot me a PM or respond on here and let me know!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
It's Beta! I like how they have the balls to make us beta test their shit when we have to pay for this. It's genius, really.

Are you Astroladding us? (It's now a verb like googling)

Seriously, how much does EA pay you and DM? Can I get in on it?

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Are you Astroladding us? (It's now a verb like googling)

Seriously, how much does EA pay you and DM? Can I get in on it?
What the hell are you talking about? Did you only read the first sentence?

[edit] For the new page: Smokey: Can you play today?

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
What the hell are you talking about? Did you only read the first sentence?

[edit] For the new page: Smokey: Can you play today?
wait, you paid to join a franchise? you can join for free!!

DCX

When will you be available Bluemax? I should be around from about 5:30 to 7:00 EST and then sometime after 10 EST PWT (Post Wifey Time).

Smokey

Rorschach said:
It's Beta! I like how they have the balls to make us beta test their shit when we have to pay for this. It's genius, really.

Anywhooo.....

Smokey: When do you want to play?

I can play tonight after 930 central.

Birdman02

LukeSmith said:
Birdman, when do you want to do our game?
I can play around 730 pacific tonight or after 10 pacific tonight.

I'll join when I get home tonight. 7:30 might work, but I'm not positve yet. I'll have a better idea when I get home around 4:00 pst. If not, then 10-10:30 will be fine.

Smokey

Is accelerated clock on for the franchise?

it sucks having on 10 seconds to read the defense, make adjustments etc.

daw840

Striker said:
daw

I'm off all day. Whenever you want to play, let me know!

I should get home around 5:30pm CST. That would be the best time to play for me. I will post here when I get home. Sound good?

Rorschach

Smokey said:
Is accelerated clock on for the franchise?

it sucks having on 10 seconds to read the defense, make adjustments etc.
It's 20 seconds runoff, so I get about 15-17 seconds to make adjustments. I pick my plays fast, though. :p

[edit] Oh, and 930 C sounds fine. I'll post here at that time to see if you're still up for it.

LukeSmith

Birdman02 said:
I'll join when I get home tonight. 7:30 might work, but I'm not positve yet. I'll have a better idea when I get home around 4:00 pst. If not, then 10-10:30 will be fine.

Cool, don't sweat it. PM me your IM and I'll add you and we can coordinate that stuff easier from there. I'm usually on IM while I'm at work.

My march to the number one draft choice begins tonight!

Smokey

Rorschach said:
It's 20 seconds runoff, so I get about 15-17 seconds to make adjustments. I pick my plays fast, though. :p

[edit] Oh, and 930 C sounds fine. I'll post here at that time to see if you're still up for it.

if you're around now i can actually play.

Smokey

uhh..i'm entering in the password that fmt gave out and it's saying it is incorrect....

edit: after 6 tries i finally got in..

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i gave the last spot to BigAT.

bigjohnsson and the others: sorry guys :( if anyone drops or ends up not being able to play (definite possibility) then i will let you know.

Ok, send me a PM if a spot opens up

LiveWire said:
::looks at BigAT's, Shawn's posts::

Soooooo, who's up for some LeagueDaddy?

I think this is a fair conversation to have right now.

At the moment, EA's system is a bit fucked up...we have no team stats, league leaders (on site), rankings, botched score summaries, and incorrect player stats. If I had to vote, I'd opt to open up League Daddy again for at least one season...

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I think the stats for the players are are ok, and the stats on your page are ok, it's just when looking at the individual stats for a game (like Atlanta/Miami's game), the team icon is flipped.

But the overall stuff, and that pitiful score summary. Yeah, that's not very good.

But with my internet position, having it on Leaguedaddy sucks donkey balls. I'll have to write down the stats, then switch the internet back over to input them, instead of just having my laptop by me and typing it right onto the website.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I still don't get why they don't just offer a $60 "premium" league package where you can pay or split it among league members. They would make bank and the players would be happy.

Shawnwhann said:
I'm officially done playing online ranked games vs randoms. This one dude just killed me using nano exploits that were unstoppable.

Take a look at this video I made for Ian on Twitvid, it's no "Troof Chasers" but the shit is kinda funny in a sad way: http://www.twitvid.com/2B8DD

Block RB..slide QB to the right. There are so many O line protection options in the game nano's are really a thing of the past, well in shotgun at least.

Smokey

GG Rorschach .

My offense in the 1st half was stagnant. Rivers was missing wide open players, and I tried to run a few screens and he was fucking overthrowing those too all game long. My defense wasn't that much better either as I didn't know what the fuck to do with McFadden, and was completely lost trying to figure out what you were going to do. Much better job with McFadden in the 2nd half.

Man the drive I had to put together to tie the game up was intense. I think it was 18 or something plays and took almost 9 minutes and I had to go for it on 4th a couple of times, but I finally punched it in.

So how does the franchise work? I've completed my 1st game, so now can I move onto the 2nd or do you have to wait?

edit: Looking at the site, it appears that the stats from my game (Chargers/Raiders) were recorded correctly. Scoring summary is fucked up though.

daw840

Smokey said:
GG Rorschach .

My offense in the 1st half was stagnant. Rivers was missing wide open players, and I tried to run a few screens and he was fucking overthrowing those too all game long. My defense wasn't that much better either as I didn't know what the fuck to do with McFadden, and was completely lost trying to figure out what you were going to do. Much better job with McFadden in the 2nd half.

Man the drive I had to put together to tie the game up was intense. I think it was 18 or something plays and took almost 9 minutes and I had to go for it on 4th a couple of times, but I finally punched it in.

So how does the franchise work? I've completed my 1st game, so now can I move onto the 2nd or do you have to wait?

You probably have to wait until FMT, or another commish, advances the week.

MWS Natural said:
Block RB..slide QB to the right. There are so many O line protection options in the game nano's are really a thing of the past, well in shotgun at least.

I've played almost 70 ranked games, and have seen every flavor of cheese to be seen. The guy that I played yesterday had his tactics down to a science. The nano blitzing and his level of user control was a deadly combo...

Fifty

Is the site down for anyone else? Firefox says "Server Connection Down, please try again in a few moments" Beta is as beta does!

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
Is the site down for anyone else? Firefox says "Server Connection Down, please try again in a few moments" Beta is as beta does!
clear cookies...its so dumb.

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fifty said:

I had that problem to. I had to use a seperate internet explorer to view it. I wonder if you, when signing in, just choose for it to not remember your log in name.

Nightz

Question: How do you switch profiles on easportsworld.com? I uploaded a replay from my 360, but I have my PS3 profile on the website and I can't find a place to switch over to my 360 profile.

Top Bottom