• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Smokey

what a nice refreshing thread this is from being called a EA plant.

i think i'll stay here and enjoy FMT's lame trash talk.

Smokey said:
what a nice refreshing thread this is from being called a EA plant.

i think i'll stay here and enjoy FMT's lame trash talk.

wow you just added another 10 points on the double nickle i was already going to drop on you. i feel bad for you now :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FMT you barely beat my shitty Chiefs, I feel like everyone is going to Vince Young you now.

TheCrow

BigJonsson said:
D finally played welll

Buuuuut 3 turnovers were returned for TD's =/

GG Big

Being away from the game killing my passing attack. But my ground game picked up the slack. Well, that and my D was able to contain Johnson and Moss were what won me the game.

Fifty

At least you're on your way to another high pick, BJ! Have you thought about which WR you're going to trade it for?

P.S: Where is Airbrian? I don't feel like looking through the thread, but Luke told me that he hasn't posted in it in days, and I've received two other ANONYMOUS complaints regarding him being MIA. Are we all jackasses, or is there a Mr. Bob Jr?

guys dont forget the trade deadline is fast approaching!

BJ if you want to unload randy mosscow or AJ you let me know what you want. english, gore, crabby, and pwill are off limits..... but max younger is there for the taking if you're interested

Fifty said:
At least you're on your way to another high pick, BJ! Have you thought about which WR you're going to trade it for?

P.S: Where is Airbrian? I don't feel like looking through the thread, but Luke told me that he hasn't posted in it in days, and I've received two other ANONYMOUS complaints regarding him being MIA. Are we all jackasses, or is there a Mr. Bob Jr?

3 posts above you

Fifty

I'm just testing you, FMT!

At least I made an enemy in Airbrian! Anyway, that game is taking a while, and Luke has been bitching about Airbrian, so I rest my case. Another victory for Baltimore!

Fifty said:
I'm just testing you, FMT!

At least I made an enemy in Airbrian! Anyway, that game is taking a while, and Luke has been bitching about Airbrian, so I rest my case. Another victory for Baltimore!

you always get me :(

p.s. crow will you be able to play on wednesday night? i'm anxious to play.... rusty after the bye week though!

AirBrian

Fifty said:

"ANONYMOUS", huh? BS!

And me and Luke have been PMing tonight! Mind you're own business!

TheCrow

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you always get me :(

p.s. crow will you be able to play on wednesday night? i'm anxious to play.... rusty after the bye week though!

Should be. I look forward to throwing more picks. :(

Smokey

Are any of you going to be home early afternoon tomorrow? I'll be at home doing a paper and waiting on MW2 to arrive in the mail. If somebody else will be around hit me up!

AstroLad said:
once mw2 comes out the salad days of early advances will seem like a distant memory. :'/

:lol

astro you are always good for a laugh. i'm glad we're in the same division..... brother

p.s. an enemy of luke is an enemy of mine. fuck that guy and fuck whatever NFL team he likes too

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
TheCrow said:
Should be. I look forward to throwing more picks. :(

Throw on the 9ers, it can be done with ease. Don't run cause FMT has magical gameshark pixie dust all over his controller that helps cause hitstick fumbles.

TheCrow

Matrix said:
Throw on the 9ers, it can be done with ease. Don't run cause FMT has magical gameshark pixie dust all over his controller that helps cause hitstick fumbles.

But I don't have LJ.

Edit: Plus I couldn't even throw on the Texans secondary. I am just too predictable no matter what defense I am playing.

Matrix

TheCrow said:
But I don't have LJ.

He caused my sure handed FB to fumble too. I would have had 3 fumbles if I hadn't had won the stupid fumble mini game.

Nightz

AstroLad said:
once mw2 comes out the salad days of early advances will seem like a distant memory. :'/
Well it's definitely making my wait a lot easier. I played week 3 right when it advanced and I have a bye in week 4. :\

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
the fumble mini game is funny. not cause i think its a bad concept but it seems to always happen when some lineman jumps on the ball and no one from the opposing team comes in for 2-3 seconds and somehow thats still a challenged ball?

TheCrow

Matrix said:
He caused my sure handed FB to fumble too. I would have had 3 fumbles if I hadn't had won the stupid fumble mini game.

Well, I am not really expecting to win against FMT. My record doesn't really represent how this season has gone. I can't make big plays to put away other teams and I kill myself with bad play calling. So far my D has been bailing me out but I don't know how much longer I can count on that.

Rorschach

I didn't even realize the Broncos were on top of the AFCW. Maybe our division will imitate real life.

Worst 6-0 team ever!!!

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
I didn't even realize the Broncos were on top of the AFCW. Maybe our division will imitate real life.

Worst 6-0 team ever!!!

:lol

Maybe I should consult with Ando. There's a guy who knew how to take advantage of having good wide receivers.

TheCrow said:
Well, I am not really expecting to win against FMT. My record doesn't really represent how this season has gone. I can't make big plays to put away other teams and I kill myself with bad play calling. So far my D has been bailing me out but I don't know how much longer I can count on that.

i'm only really talking shit to my own division, i'm actually VERY luck to be 2-0 instead of 0-2. the fumbles i got against matrix, and then my game against rors where i still dont know why he didn't go for 2 points to put him up 7 with about 3 mins to go....

anyways, as last season proved, i'm no longer an elite player. i can win a ballgame here and there, but eventually inconsistent play will put me right back into the thick of things in the division.

p.s. i still <3 english!

Rorschach

A few teams went from kinda crappy to mid range or elite this off-season in terms of overall rating.

49ers are one of them.

Unfortunately, the Raiders stayed mostly the same. :(

TheCrow

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'm only really talking shit to my own division, i'm actually VERY luck to be 2-0 instead of 0-2. the fumbles i got against matrix, and then my game against rors where i still dont know why he didn't go for 2 points to put him up 7 with about 3 mins to go....

anyways, as last season proved, i'm no longer an elite player. i can win a ballgame here and there, but eventually inconsistent play will put me right back into the thick of things in the division.

p.s. i still <3 english!

:( You can't even let me try to out eeyore you.

BTW: I now have more wins at home this season then all of last season. So sad...

Matrix

Rorschach said:
A few teams went from kinda crappy to mid range or elite this off-season in terms of overall rating.

49ers are one of them.

I went down, I'm sure of it.

Rorschach said:

49ers are one of them.

max younger put me over the top.... stallone style!

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:

p.s. i still <3 english!

Don't overlook me just because I'm 1-2! I had leads in the second half in every game. Plus LeRon is gonna be ready to run over PWillis and the rest of the soft 49ers defense.

Rorschach

I just noticed most of us have way too many MNF games...

The Raiders have 8 MNF games this season. ...and 1 Tuesday game at 9pm....

I like playing at night, actually.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FMT said:
pffft haynesworth wouldn't do dick against the #1 pick of the draft!

max younger up in this biiiiitch!

The #2 C in the draft, my boy Brandon Atkinson, pushed Haynesworth around all day. My boy even got a pancake in that game!

---------------------

I don't understand this shit talking in all these other divisions. The worst guy in the NFCE (CB3) would stomp any of you guys.

I say this and not one of us even sniffed the SB last year. This is the year I fix that!

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
The #2 C in the draft, my boy Brandon Atkinson, pushed Haynesworth around all day. My boy even got a pancake in that game!

---------------------

I don't understand this shit talking in all these other divisions. The worst guy in the NFCE (CB3) would stomp any of you guys.

I say this and not one of us even sniffed the SB last year. This is the year I fix that!
Falcons are 1-2 but don't sleep on the dirty birds. Devontae Sanders is a dynamic punt returner who shows shades of PrimeTime! Ryan had a herculean effort in St Louis almost going for 300 yds throwing 3Tds and willing them to victory after LT had a crappy day running the ball.

The defense seems more agressive. picking up another 3 sacks last game, top 5 in the regard. If the CBs and safeties play up to par we will turn this around and make a run again.

DCX

LiveWire

Wellington said:

---------------------

I don't understand this shit talking in all these other divisions. The worst guy in the NFCE (Wellington) would stomp any of you guys.

You mean, Atkinson and his two buddies, Seibert and Snee, right? Ain't no one handling Fat Albert one-on-one.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
You mean, Atkinson and his two buddies, Seibert and Snee, right? Ain't no one handling Fat Albert one-on-one.
You think I wouldn't notice the stealth fix on the quote!!?!?!?!? :lol

Whatever excuse you want to use here buddy. You let an RB with 86 SPD run all over you. I'd understand if CJ squirted out some big yardage, but Jacobs controls like a mack truck.
shakehead.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Damn, still 2 games to be played? The oft-mentioned Luke/AB game, and where is Ram and Striker???

Top Bottom