• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LiveWire

Wellington said:
You think I wouldn't notice the stealth fix on the quote!!?!?!?!? :lol

Whatever excuse you want to use here buddy. You let an RB with 86 SPD run all over you. I'd understand if CJ squirted out some big yardage, but Jacobs controls like a mack truck.
shakehead.gif

He didn't run all over Haynesworth. He ran over 2 rookie defensive ends. But tell yourself whatever you need to keep your sideline motivated. You're not leaving FedEx with a win.

Nightz

Random question...is there a story for Joe Walsh being in Madden? It always bothers me when I see a 30 year old guy in his second year on my team. :lol

Rorschach

Nightz said:
Random question...is there a story for Joe Walsh being in Madden? It always bothers me when I see a 30 year old guy in his second year on my team. :lol
He won the chance to be in the game at charity auction.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bigjohnson are you gonna be able to fuck my defense with moss and Johnson tonight if we advance

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:
Bigjohnson are you gonna be able to fuck my defense with moss and Johnson tonight if we advance

I wonder if my curse against you will carry on with the Texans under Bigjohnson.

Just giving you something to think about before you play him.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Oh yeah, picked up MW2 today. I braved the elements of Hurricane Tropical Storm Tropical Depression Uber Low Pressure Bitch Ida, to get the game.

Striker

GG Ramirez.

Two big fumbles for me won't win shit. One on my own 20-yard line and Harrison's fumble going to your red zone area. Not to mention you got back to back TD's on turnovers on two friggin plays. :lol Defense never showed up. Bad tackling and really bad angles (thanks CPU for moving off Mendenhall for a 32-yard catch and run).

Vincent Jackson dropping two TD's on the second drive too. That's sweet. :\

Sigh. Denog, if you're around, we could possibly try Week 4.

Ramirez

Striker said:
GG Ramirez.

Two big fumbles for me won't win shit. One on my own 20-yard line and Harrison's fumble going to your red zone area. Not to mention you got back to back TD's on turnovers on two friggin plays. :lol Defense never showed up. Bad tackling and really bad angles (thanks CPU for moving off Mendenhall for a 32-yard catch and run).

Vincent Jackson dropping two TD's on the second drive too. That's sweet. :\

Sigh. Denog, if you're around, we could possibly try Week 4.

GG!

My new favorite past time is blowing up tosses with Timmons, I got some straight up shots off on your RB a few times.

Couldn't believe my 2nd TE dropped that wide open TD early on when I kicked the FG. :lol

Striker

Ramirez said:
GG!

My new favorite past time is blowing up tosses with Timmons, I got some straight up shots off on your RB a few times.

Couldn't believe my 2nd TE dropped that wide open TD early on when I kicked the FG. :lol
Sean McHugh, dude was wide open. :lol

I guess it was Timmons who stone-walled Jerome Harrison on the toss. Lawrence Vickers disappoints me in his blocking on those kinds of plays.
Another LB (Farrior maybe) lit up Martin Rucker on his fumble. It was a tough catch because of the awkward pass, but he needs to hang onto the damn ball. That was basically the deal breaker. I wish I had your team's LBs. So key in this defensive scheme. :\

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
hey wells got your pm can you play now? tom's kind of up in the air but i can probably play late, if not thurs i should be able to get home around 9ish

robo-warner fucking destroyed me in my game against the cards. thankfully i got a couple fortunate plays but that game made me want to punch a wall. fucking ridiculous qb pocket awareness!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
The #2 C in the draft, my boy Brandon Atkinson, pushed Haynesworth around all day. My boy even got a pancake in that game!

---------------------

I don't understand this shit talking in all these other divisions. The worst guy in the NFCE (CB3) would stomp any of you guys.

I say this and not one of us even sniffed the SB last year. This is the year I fix that!

I see what you did there

Fifty

Ugh, Airbrian really wasn't able to play for another 3 days?

I see that Smokey played the CPU within minutes of advancing, and surprise surprise, Turner got another 223 yards!

I know to expect unrealistic stats for all CPU games, and basically for anyone smokey plays, but 35 points in the 2nd quarter? that's so insane I don't even know what to think.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bluemax, when are you free to beat my wonderful Chiefs?

Turner again :lol

Madden league losing that sim feeling.

Smokey

I believe that the Azaveus Phelps of the Chargers is potentially the sleeper pick of the draft. I drafted dude in the 5th round, and he's leading the squad in yards and TDs. Not Braylon Edwards. Not Antonio Gates. Not Chris Chambers. Azaveus Phelps.

6'5 210. 92 speed, 94 acceleration, 96 elusiveness, 85 jump, 85 juke. He's rated like 59 overall and is a BEAST!

:lol

Fifty said:
Ugh, Airbrian really wasn't able to play for another 3 days?

I see that Smokey played the CPU within minutes of advancing, and surprise surprise, Turner got another 223 yards!

I know to expect unrealistic stats for all CPU games, and basically for anyone smokey plays, but 35 points in the 2nd quarter? that's so insane I don't even know what to think.

AirBrian sent me a PM and told me to play the CPU. He won't be back in town until Sunday.

Go look at the scroring drive for that quarter.

Turner had 2 chip runs. The big plays were the 2 passing plays to Phelps which weren't really anything special..and then Sproles returned a kick for a TD.

Matrix

I thought we were going to have subs instead of playing the cpu this season?

I subbed at the end of last season and look how it worked out. Someone should have taken over Airbrians team.

FMT is slacking.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
damn wellie i thought the carrmobile would lead the comeback there for a while was clinging on all game. hooray for cheap things like injuries to your starting qb in the first few minutes! beggars can't be choosers!

AstroLad said:
damn wellie i thought the carrmobile would lead the comeback there for a while was clinging on all game. hooray for cheap things like injuries to your starting qb in the first few minutes! beggars can't be choosers!

damn, i wanted you kept in the cellar

Top Bottom