• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington said:
FMT dropped his first two? Changing of the guards is here my friends...

Well, the Giants dropped their first two then won the super bowl anyway.

nothing is going my way on defense and it's getting me out of what i want to do on offense. this isn't just in league play, but in general madden play! i don't think i've won a game against a human opponent in the last 10 tries (well maybe 1, which was my tournament game against rors).

i'm an old man now.... i just don't got what it takes anymore!

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
nothing is going my way on defense and it's getting me out of what i want to do on offense. this isn't just in league play, but in general madden play! i don't think i've won a game against a human opponent in the last 10 tries (well maybe 1, which was my tournament game against rors).

i'm an old man now.... i just don't got what it takes anymore!

I think it's probably more to do with Madden 10 finally accurately portraying teams and players. Though it's still not perfect (and some defensive rookies in Madden are ridiculous), it's a hundred times better than previous years IMHO.

And as far as your defense goes, I thought it was fine. Willis is a beast, just blitz him every down, sub him in as a nickelback and shit. :D

LiveWire

CB3 said:
Im 1-0 and have 3 Special Teams TD's. Its my time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6aAT-ikQcs

I've got something special planned for Mr. Jackson.

Austin_Powers_Mike_Myers_as_Dr_Evil.jpg

TheCrow

Striker said:
Terrrific. I'll keep an eye out. BTW, I'll wear my white uni's so no mix up of jersey colors. We could be rad and both wear our orange uniforms. :lol

uhh no, unless we are trying to set the record for most interceptions in a game.

Fifty

Ahhh now this feels like old times. Getting blown out because I can't play QB. I seriously hate losing. I get so mad and I feel sick. I do not like playing QB.

lol, 2 holding calls in a row. It just ain't my game. Might as well get it out of the way!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fifty said:
Ahhh now this feels like old times. Getting blown out because I can't play QB. I seriously hate losing. I get so mad and I feel sick. I do not like playing QB.

3-35 god damn

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
3-42....oh my Fifty :( I can't recall the last time you gave up that many with the Ravens.

I'd play you CB, but I'm tired and I want the curse to continue.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:
Vick Nullifies the curse.

:lol

Whats his speed rating in the game?

CB3

Matrix said:
:lol

Whats his speed rating in the game?

I dunno but he is good enough. the only person to see him from me is pheeniks. he can attest to some of the ways i used him :lol

I got a "FUCK" out of him through aim during one of our games :lol :lol :lol

Fifty

Matrix said:
3-42....oh my Fifty :( I can't recall the last time you gave up that many with the Ravens.

I'd play you CB, but I'm tired and I want the curse to continue.

I can recall a ton of games where I throw interceptions and give up big plays. The ravens don't have shit to do with it. OK, well Ed Reed dropping INT's and basically playing like a bitch had something to do with it. Whatever. On to next game. I've got the Pats. Congrats to the Chargers.

CB3

Fifty said:
I can recall a ton of games where I throw interceptions and give up big plays. The ravens don't have shit to do with it. OK, well Ed Reed dropping INT's and basically playing like a bitch had something to do with it. Whatever. On to next game. I've got the Pats. Congrats to the Chargers.

You can always trade Ed Reed to me

Rorschach

Malley: I'll be around tomorrow starting at 4 PST unless something major comes up. If you can play without your router, we should try it. If not, it's cool, but I'd feel safer. Let me know what time you can play. Let's see if third time's a charm.

I bet I end up losing. :|

Smokey

Fifty said:

GG

That game was pretty crazy. Rivers was a beast with the air game, and Tomlinson was not so much with the running :(

Also in the beginning when I was changing my teams uniforms I meant to change my defense to 'Multiple D', but I accidentally pressed A. So this was actually the first game that I've played using the Chargers default 3-4 defense.

Somehow I've got to get Tomlinson going. I seem to have better success running the ball with Sproiles..

AstroLad said:
Anyone up for a game? Strike while the iron's hot.

I'm down.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Smokey said:
GG

That game was pretty crazy. Rivers was a beast with the air game, and Tomlinson was not so much with the running :(

Also in the beginning when I was changing my teams uniforms I meant to change my defense to 'Multiple D', but I accidentally pressed A. So this was actually the first game that I've played using the Chargers default 3-4 defense.

Somehow I've got to get Tomlinson going. I seem to have better success running the ball with Sproiles..

I'm down.
Cool man I'll be there in 2 and I'm sure you'll whip me but hey practice is practice.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
smokey it's astrothelad--i do believe you can see it from the franchise page but it says you're offline right now (may be wrong)

and luke i'm looking forward to it. i am undefeated so farm which is pretty amazing but i suppose my futbol strategy approach has paid off.

Rorschach

Stop Eeyoring our new guys, Luke. As if you need a psychological advantage in addition to your elite team and elite skills.

Man, I'd tell AstroLad how to beat you if I only knew how.

finally got out of my funk against CB and hopefully i've figured out what my problem is. we'll see next week against the vikes.

although it was kind of odd because the weather was so bad i wasn't even bothering attempting FG's from further than 45 yards. i think cb was against the wind once and had like a 38 yarder that was about 10 yards short :lol

CB3

those field goals were trash. half of that was on akers though. i kicked a 40 yarder at full strength WITH the wind and he still came up short.

I need a kicker so bad. Sav Rocca kicks off for me

dont worry rors! we'll get the last laugh in the coming seasons when all their pro bowlers retire and our youngsters are coming up in the world! yep, right around the time madden '11 comes ou..... :(

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dont worry rors! we'll get the last laugh in the coming seasons when all their pro bowlers retire and our youngsters are coming up in the world! yep, right around the time madden '11 comes ou..... :(

Since it's going to be a total crapshoot in the draft, we'll just have to see!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LukeSmith said:
Since it's going to be a total crapshoot in the draft, we'll just have to see!

WIth the 1st pick of the 2010 GAF League Draft: LukeSmith drafts: Michael Crabtree!

Smokey

AstroLad said:
Gah damn disconns. Good half Smokey, some nice long drives back and forth.

I think that was my fault on the d/c. My whole Comcast package was out..internet,cable, and phone.

But yeah it was a gg. Glad it wasn't a league game I would've been pissed.

I think I'm finally figuring out how to use LT and Sproiles. Potent 1-2 combination. We'll see if it translates when I play pheeniks and his lolphins in week 3.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Shawnwhann said:
I can't wait to get my tough games out of the way. I want a lopsided win too! :(
You'll get it when we play. Luke beat me 42-21.

Then again maybe it was his elite team like Rors says.... but I have an elite team too (which is nullified by the inability of the DLine to fucking do anything. I mean seriously, why can't my two 94+ ends get into the backfield at all without me having to blitz? I'm not saying it has to happen all game, but I'd like to see once from each of them at some point. Hell even Dwight Freeney came free for a sack against me and he only had like one good year in the NFL).

Smokey said:
I think that was my fault on the d/c. My whole Comcast package was out..internet,cable, and phone.

But yeah it was a gg. Glad it wasn't a league game I would've been pissed.

I think I'm finally figuring out how to use LT and Sproiles. Potent 1-2 combination. We'll see if it translates when I play pheeniks and his lolphins in week 3.

luckily for you i have almost given up on this season and i'm beginning to think about trading my older vets for draft picks :lol

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
luckily for you i have almost given up on this season and i'm beginning to think about trading my older vets for draft picks :lol
Will Allen for a number 3.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Ramirez said:
I thought trading for picks wasn't in the game?
Well maybe not, but i can make a pick for him and trade him the player picked and in the meantime he can trade me a player for trash...idk...we can make it work...us NBA 2k guys are GMS of the forever! If there is a deal to be made it will be made somehow someway :lol

DCX

Top Bottom