• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LiveWire said:
Hey, Suisham started out a Cowboy! Just sending him back home! :D

(I signed Buehler as a FA in my offline franchise, big part of the 11-0 Redskins season so far... :lol)

Your proposal is decent, let me see how some other trades work out, I may agree to it then (if so you'd probably have him by Week 3). When is the trading deadline, BTW?

Can't believe I'm talking trades with a Cowboys fan. What has the world come to?

Why would you even trade inside the East? Shawn tried to get his dirty hands on Kevin Curtis and i said no. Why would you wanna help a rival?

Its like 2k9 all over again. You guys should have to pass some kind of test before being allowed to trade...

LukeSmith

CB3 said:
Why would you even trade inside the East? Shawn tried to get his dirty hands on Kevin Curtis and i said no. Why would you wanna help a rival?

Its like 2k9 all over again. You guys should have to pass some kind of test before being allowed to trade...

:lol :lol

LiveWire said:
Hey, Suisham started out a Cowboy! Just sending him back home! :D

(I signed Buehler as a FA in my offline franchise, big part of the 11-0 Redskins season so far... :lol)

Your proposal is decent, let me see how some other trades work out, I may agree to it then (if so you'd probably have him by Week 3). When is the trading deadline, BTW?

Can't believe I'm talking trades with a Cowboys fan. What has the world come to?
Sounds good bro. Lemme know when you're ready to pull the trigger.

For all of tall complaining about Livewire helping me out, you need to take a step back let the man do his thing. He has won a GAF Super Bowl before, so it's presumptuous to say I'm the favorite. If anyone is the favorite, it'd be CB and his Philly Vicks. If there is a man you don't trade with, it's him!!

Cmon Livewire, let's make history baby! :D

CB3

if anyone does stupid trades, especially to RIVALS, im going to call you "Daw" for the rest of the Madden 10 Online Franchise. Honestly

CB3

There are always someone who insists on making the already good BETTER.

I know one of the players involved in their trade and i dont wanna out them cause thats fucked up, but honestly. This is like when everyone started trading All Stars to smokey in the 2k league.

LukeSmith

Shawnwhann said:
Sounds good bro. Lemme know when you're ready to pull the trigger.

For all of tall complaining about Livewire helping me out, you need to take a step back let the man do his thing. He has won a GAF Super Bowl before, so it's presumptuous to say I'm the favorite. If anyone is the favorite, it'd be CB and his Philly Vicks. If there is a man you don't trade with, it's him!!

Cmon Livewire, let's make history baby! :D

No way, CB didn't advance to the next round of the Madden Tournament in a major city, bro.

Tags will veto, I have faith!

CB3 said:
if anyone does stupid trades, especially to RIVALS, im going to call you "Daw" for the rest of the Madden 10 Online Franchise. Honestly
Don't be mad that we aren't interested in your old ass kickers or glassjaw receivers. :lol

Let the grown men conduct thier biz, and keep the hating to a minimum. Pretty ironic that you're the one raising the most noise when your team won the Vickstakes.

CB3

Shawnwhann said:
Don't be mad that we aren't interested in your old ass kickers or glassjaw receivers. :lol

Let the grown men conduct thier biz, and keep the hating to a minimum. Pretty ironic that you're the one raising the most noise when your team won the Vickstakes.

Its not like the Giants traded vick to me

DCX

DCX
Shawnwhann said:

Not his fault, he got lucky...now if he traded Vick back to the Falcons :p Now thats something i'll be behind

DCX

CB3

Shawnwhann said:
The point remains though. You woke up one morning and found your team "blessed" with a threat you've been bragging about ever since.

im not quite sure what your point is. I wasnt personally involved on getting Vick on my madden team. Furthermore a Rival wasnt the reason for it either

LiveWire

CB3 said:

http://video.google.com/videosearch...herm&hl=en&emb=0&aq=1&oq=you+play+to+win+the#

Bonus Herm advice for you CB! :D

http://videos.espn.com/m/video/25901005/herm-edwards-how-to-use-vick.htm

Shawnwhann said:

What? I've never even made the playoffs except for a strike-shortened season. :lol

Seriously, CB says he knows who's involved in the trade? What the fuck is Adam Schefter lurking on GAF?

TheCrow

Striker said:
Crow

We can try tonight, don't worry much.

Friend wants to play Halo a little bit.

Sounds good. I don't know why it's a issue now when I was able to play Somnia, even with my NAT not open.

LukeSmith

DMczaf said:
Don't bring that dumb ass NBA2K trading here.

This is a grown man's league.

Reggie Wayne, Freeney and Addai for your first, second and third in each of the following years: 2010, 2011, 2012.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Airbrian, when are you free to play our week 2 game?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Don't know if I'll have time tonight, but I'm good tomorrow, anytime after 6pm CST...though...The Batman might have something to say about that.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Brian, I'm in the franchise lobby if you want to play now.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Lonestar said:
Don't know if I'll have time tonight, but I'm good tomorrow, anytime after 6pm CST...though...The Batman might have something to say about that.
Are you free right around 9EST Wednesday? That would work best for me.

DCX

DCX
fuck u EA, assholes, how hard is it to get internet code right, damn!
Turner was beasting the first game with 102 yard on 4 carries, up 10-0, d/c. Next game Turner is averaging 11 a carry..MCL tear 12 fucking weeks...i fight back from a shitty first quarter to tie at 14 and d/c!

On the bright side i guess id get Turner back but come on, i had time to play tonight and tomorrow who knows what the night brings, by now Q has a better read on my game too. Fuck u EA once again, and 2k...fuck u too.

DCX

GCQuinton

DCX said:
fuck u EA, assholes, how hard is it to get internet code right, damn!

DCX

Yeah, really. Hopefully it'll all work out tomorrow night. Both games (before they were dropped) were battles, though. I look forward to actually finishing it!

Matrix

Holy shit Brian you almost gave me a heart attack with that game :lol

GG dude.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
It's the fault of PSN servers.

[edit]Has anyone been able to play a complete game today? Franchise or not.

Yea Airbrian and I just played a complete game no problems.

Birdman02

GG, Astro. If it wasn't for the turnovers, you probably could have easily won that game. My 2nd TD happened completely on accident. I was trying to throw the ball to my TE in the flat, but I hit the wrong button. I'm not sure what happened to your safety...he just fell down as soon as Torry Holt caught the pass. For some reason, the replay stops before Garrard throws the pass, so I can't upload the replay.

I will show off my other TD though. A little swing screen against a blitzing defense.
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8713354

Top Bottom