• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LiveWire

Somnia said:
Just playing around with the Bengals I can't get shit going even against the cpu sometimes. Some games my offense is rocking and I'm getting great passes (like a few on Rors heh) and some really good runs outa Benson, but others my oline just lays there.

Basically if you have a dline that has more than 2 80+ ranked guys on the line I'm fucked right now. Can we skip ahead to the draft? :D

And yet you turned down my trade offer. :p

Somnia

LiveWire said:
And yet you turned down my trade offer. :p

With my high ass draft pick I think I'll be able to get a pretty damn good oline man so we shall see. Maybe you'll be right in the long run :D

LiveWire

Somnia said:
With my high ass draft pick I think I'll be able to get a pretty damn good oline man so we shall see. Maybe you'll be right in the long run :D

I'll have won the SuperBowl by then so I can just retire from GAF Madden as reigning champ. :lol

Somnia

LiveWire said:
I'll have won the SuperBowl by then so I can just retire from GAF Madden as reigning champ. :lol

Got to go for the dynasty man! Not that the Redskins could ever pull that off :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LiveWire said:

I cant wait till we play

thkoy2.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
Is that what that is? I guess that one guy died making an assist on Donte Stallworth's Bentley.

its more like someone making a play on Jamarcus' buffet plate

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
NFC Easter's are acting like SEC rivalries. I can't decide on what the Eagles represent. Auburn (being a good team with nothing to show for it) or Ole Miss (They just think they're a good team)

Dallas=Arkansas. They're owned by the same guy.

LiveWire

Rorschach said:
In Madden, the Redskins put a co-payment down on that shelf with the Eagles.

All previous years in Madden are null and void due to ninja linebackers. To my knowledge, this is GAF's inaugural Madden season. Good luck to all!

BTW, all the senseless bickering between you ladies in MY division is all for naught. I've worked too hard to make the NFC East the class of the NFL, and I'll be damned if your vag measuring contest is going to mess up the house I've built!

Somebody cue my muthafuckin theme music...

:D

LukeSmith

Shawnwhann said:
BTW, all the senseless bickering between you ladies in MY division is all for naught. I've worked too hard to make the NFC East the class of the NFL, and I'll be damned if your vag measuring contest is going to mess up the house I've built!

Somebody cue my muthafuckin theme music...

:D

What does that make Rors then? :D

Somnia

Wellington said:
Want to play today?
Oops sorry man didn't see this till now. I'm at a buddies all night for poker. Maybe tomorrow night? I'm free anytime after 6pm cst....look me up on aim (Somnia1982)

LiveWire

CB3 said:

Hey look I found the lyrics too:

I used to think
I had the best players of everyone
Mm but now I know
That TO's gone away, yeah
Feels like I'm caught in a bad dream
That's when I realize

I'm not a wild card
Not yet a divisional king
All I need is time
A moment that is mine
While I'm in between
I'm not a wild card

There is no need to lie to me
Its time that I
Learned to hold place kicks on my own
Ive seen my division get so much better now
So don't tell me I'll be 4th place

I'm not a wild card
All I need is time
A moment that is mine
While I'm in between
I'm not a wild card

But if you look at me closely
You will see it in my eyes
This cowboy will always find his way (to choke in a big way)

I'm not a wild card
I'm not a dark horse (don't tell me bout losing TO...)
I'm just tryin' to find the winner in me, yeah
All I need is time
Whoa, all I need's a secondary...
I mean, a moment that is mine
... that's mine
While I'm in between
I'm not a wild card
Not now
All I need is time
And maybe TO back...
While I'm in between

I'm not a wild card

Ooooh, not yet a winner

Striker

Crow,

How's the port forwards coming today? I'd love for us to play tonight, if you can. :p

Off next two days, also.

Wellington,

Dude if you're going to demote Dockery, send him my way!

TheCrow

Striker said:
Crow,

How's the port forwards coming today? I'd love for us to play tonight, if you can. :p

Off next two days, also.

Wellington,

I haven't received an answer yet.

We could try a couple times again tonight. When I try to play non franchise games the problem occurs not as frequently. I am online now if you want to try again.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Striker said:
Wellington,

You don't have anything I am interested in. From what I have seen this year in Madden, receivers have been toned down. I can make due with Smith, Hix, and Nicks. I'm in the market for an LB or stud kicker. Moreso stud kicker, considering I want to develop Sintim.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Airbrian,

Let me know what good times are for you. I am usually free around 9EST during the week unless otherwise posted (Thursdays are not good due to softball games). Weekends are good in the mornings.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I think he did, but it's not like he didn't throw 4 int's.

It's the slowness of it all. Culture shock, and I can figure it out. And the players just seem small and mix together.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Can anyone help.... I consistently have problems connecting to EA's server. No probs connecting to XBL but the EA Server doesn't like to let me on. I just forwarded all the ports Rors listed above to no avail.

Lonestar said:
I think he did, but it's not like he didn't throw 4 int's.

It's the slowness of it all. Culture shock, and I can figure it out. And the players just seem small and mix together.
Didn't you have enough time to figure that out before the franchise started?

TheCrow

Wellington said:
You don't have anything I am interested in. From what I have seen this year in Madden, receivers have been toned down. I can make due with Smith, Hix, and Nicks. I'm in the market for an LB or stud kicker. Moreso stud kicker, considering I want to develop Sintim.

Since Sintim isn't available what about Zak Deossie? :D

has anyone signed up to receive emails after their games? I just received a email for the first time with stats from my game with Shawn (which was probably my best offensive performance ever, scored a td every time i touched the ball, save for a drive before halftime that started with 10 seconds or so).

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
I'm down for a game if anyones on? I'll be getting on at 10:40pm CST

(15 mins after this post.)

PM me if you're down.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Got three games in tonight, three wins.... why couldnt any of them have been league games!

I'm doing some good things with my passing game, my running game is finally coming back to me. I am not afraid to grind out for 3.5 YPC.

Best of all, Clint Sintim is the truth in this game! I played a game against Denog I think, he had 5 tackles, 2 TFL, and 2 sacks. I really wish that was in the franchise!

Top Bottom