• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
is he going to slap a football player to death? unfortunately NFL players will not flop and feign injury when they are touched so i don't know how far he would get in the NFL.

in other news:
Tell him to contact dskillz. Let's get this show on the road!

Rorschach

Why would you play your next opponent? Play me instead.

cockblock-ltblue_display.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Birdman, let me know when you are free to beat me in our week 3 game? early division lead is at stake.

As Week 2 wraps up, here's some awards for best individual performances based on a flood of submissions folks have sent me over PMs...

Co-Offensive Players of the Week:

Tony Romo: 16-24, 168 yards, 1INT
Roy Williams: 3 catches, 15 yards

Co-Defensive Players of the Week:

Bobby Carpenter: 1 TKL
Miles Austin: 1 TKL

Special Teams Player of the Week:

Bobby Carpenter: 1 RTN, -3 Yards

Congratulations to these players for their stellar performances! :D

Striker

We'll see if the CPU lands me a win. :lol

Fifty,

I'm off tomorrow, so once we advance late tonight or some time tomorrow, I'm available. I've gotten prepared to be demolished by the Ravens defense. :(

Birdman02

Matrix said:
Birdman, let me know when you are free to beat me in our week 3 game? early division lead is at stake.

Depending on when what time we advance, I can probably play tomorrow night. The weekend is kind a tricky because of my wife's work schedule, but I should be around sometime Saturday afternoon and maybe late Sunday night.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Birdman02 said:
Depending on when what time we advance, I can probably play tomorrow night. The weekend is kind a tricky because of my wife's work schedule, but I should be around sometime Saturday afternoon and maybe late Sunday night.

I could do Friday night or late Sunday night as I'm still staying at home recovering from my health issues. So whatever works best for you is cool with me.

Though out of all of those Saturday afternoon would be the worst for me as I usually feel like shit around then.

Lets just wait and see when we actually advance and then go from there.

guys there will be player of the week stuff and probably power rankings in the coming weeks. just been busy lately but in due time it will happen!

the week is absolutely advancing tomorrow. i will give it until 7 pm pst for the games to start. if there is a game in progress at that time from the games remaining i obviously wont advance, otherwise.... ayyyyyeeeee!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The Special teams Award should be named the "DeSean Jackson" Award from here on out for his 3 TD performance in week 1

CB3

I also cant wait for FMT to rob me of multiple awards for some bs reason like always.

I remember Westrbook had like 200 yards and 4 TD and some other guy had 210 and 2 td's and the other dude got the award.

Rorschach

CB3 said:
The Special teams Award should be named the "DeSean Jackson" Award from here on out for his 3 TD performance in week 1
Justin Miller (my fourth CB) had 4 in one game. Better luck next time, Jackson!

CB3

Rorschach said:
Yeah, but he had 3 ST TDs and another one for kicks! That makes him better!

Thats player of the week then. thats not Special Teams player of the week. He would be tied for Jax with that. Jax had a 108 yard TD Return so Jax gets the edge

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
for dskillz just incase!

I saw his AIM messages about 3 hours late. I was playing Shadow Complex until 1:30 in the morning! I'll try to get in contact with him when I get home afterwork. Not sure when afterwork will be because we are working on a project, so don't hold up the entire league for this game as much as I hate my Lions going 0-2 in all likelihood.

DCX

DCX
Does the Falcons have a tough schedule or what?!? Holy crap...NFC South, NFC East and the Pats..ugh..

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DenogginizerOS said:
Since we are considering PotW, I will nominate Darrelle Revis who had 2 pick-sixes against the PATS.

He didn't do anything, I threw right at him. If he gets POTW, I will quit. I should get DPSiaRotW (Double Pick Six in a Row of the Week) it's only fair.

DCX: I wouldn't worry too much about the PATTIES.

DM: One of my favorite .Gifs of mine. It still as relevant today, as it was when FMT went to that game back in the 70's.

GCQuinton said:
Me, apparently :lol

Shawn if we advance, I should be able to go just about anytime during the day tomorrow. Let me know when you wanna play.

Sounds good. I'll be around most of today on Madden. I gotta sharpen my proverbial knives for the next stage of the Gamestop tournament that begins tomorrow.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Shawnwhann said:
Sounds good. I'll be around most of today on Madden. I gotta sharpen my proverbial knives for the next stage of the Gamestop tournament that begins tomorrow.

Is the next stage in LA?

Mrbob

Might as well just sim the week 2 and move on.

I'm going to be busy now this weekend between work and moving things. Depending when everything is back up and I have time I should be able to play my week 3 game, but not until Tues at the earliest. Hopefully the cable company doesn't screw me over.

dskillzhtown said:
Is the next stage in LA?

This weekend is the quarterfinals and it's all still regional right now. Assuming I perform well enough, the semis are in San Jose,CA (Near San Francisco) in a couple of weeks. After that, finals are in Arizona where all finalists get to attend an Arizona Cardinals game while competing for that 5K prize.

So yeah, there's still a lot of mountains to climb, but I'm having fun with it all.

Matrix

Mrbob said:

I'm going to be busy now this weekend between work and moving things. Depending when everything is back up and I have time I should be able to play my week 3 game, but not until Tues at the earliest. Hopefully the cable company doesn't screw me over.

You couldn't have stopped playing Batman
yes it rocks
for a while or stopped watching a couple of Cheers episodes to get your week 2 game in with Ram? Now you say you "should" be able to get your week 3 done :lol I can understand your week 3 issue more, but wtf is up with week 2.

Ive been f-ed up with my health and got my game in.

LukeSmith

Mrbob said:

Should? :lol
athlete_actors_2.jpg

Mrbob

Hey I had my aim browser open every night this week and I haven't seen Ramirez online!

He was probably wasting his time playing halo 3 instead anyway!

bluemax

Banned
Mrbob said:
Hey I had my aim browser open every night this week and I haven't seen Ramirez online!

He was probably wasting his time playing halo 3 instead anyway!

So I guess I shouldn't bank on playing against a real life opponent again any time soon?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Please sim my game against luke. I had way too many turnovers when we played our Friendly, and I just think RoboCardinals will do a better job hanging on to the ball.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Luke here is my schedule let me know dog:
-Tonight (assuming we are advancing): If I'm around and I have time I should be able to play.
-Saturday: If I'm around and I have time I should be able to play.
-Sunday-Friday: No. Sim.

LukeSmith

AstroLad said:
Luke here is my schedule let me know dog:
-Tonight (assuming we are advancing): If I'm around and I have time I should be able to play.
-Saturday: If I'm around and I have time I should be able to play.
-Sunday-Friday: No. Sim.

I can do it tonight once the league advances.

I'll post in the thread if anything changes, but tonight looks good.

Somnia

On my iPhone so don't know who I'm playing week 3 but whomever it is can you play tonight anytime after the week advances at 7pm pst? Tonight is the only chance I have before I leave for Vegas (work!) till Thursday.

I'll probably be around until 12 EST tonight BigAT if you want to get our game in. I'll be around for a few hours in the early afternoon tomorrow but I'm going to the Falcons game tomorrow night.

Top Bottom