• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LiveWire

dskillzhtown said:
I can play today. Sorry, I didn't see this yesterday.

Just got done with my baseball game, will take me about an hour to get home and get ready, so anytime after 4Pm or so should work.

guys the league is going to advance on wednesday regardless of the games completed. then we will do wednesday/sunday advancement dates.

also, keep in mind that after NEXT week, we have the free agency waiver wire signing period.

bluemax

Banned
Mrbob said:
Will you ladies kiss and make up already!

Bluemax I'm still hopeful we can play tuesday night!

You can't play today? C'mon I need to win and take over first place in the NFC West!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys the league is going to advance on wednesday regardless of the games completed. then we will do wednesday/sunday advancement dates.

also, keep in mind that after NEXT week, we have the free agency waiver wire signing period.

So then I can finally rightfully have Edge?

LiveWire

gg dskillz. Kevin Smith just went nuts at the end there, I hope you saved that replay. Also great job on taking advantage of blown coverage to get Megatron a TD. I think the game just came down to 3rd down conversions and Santana's punt return TD. Without that, the game probably would have gone to OT.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8835930

I was hoping that Kareem More wouldn't get called for clipping; very close to it.

And just another day at the office for Portis. AP wishes he could look like this:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8835865

Next up on the chopping block: DM! I will finally have my first win against you. No more Alstott for you!
And I am not throwing the ball as long as Barrett Ruud is on the field. :(

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
LiveWire said:
gg dskillz. Kevin Smith just went nuts at the end there, I hope you saved that replay. Also great job on taking advantage of blown coverage to get Megatron a TD. I think the game just came down to 3rd down conversions and Santana's punt return TD. Without that, the game probably would have gone to OT.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8835930

I was hoping that Kareem More wouldn't get called for clipping; very close to it.

And just another day at the office for Portis. AP wishes he could look like this:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8835865

gg. Yeah, those two plays were the difference in the game. Looking back with 4 left in the game I was trying to get Megatron to get the ball in 1 on 1 coverage, but thta wasn't happening. Though I lost, I feel alot better about the team now.

K. Smith rushing to pay dirt

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8836260

Calvin Johnson

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8836264

Striker

Fifty,

I don't want our game simmed. :( Of course it's a loss either way, but I want to play!

I'm in late-evening shifts next two days, but can play before 4 PM EST both days. Off on Wednesday. Are we advancing Wednesday night?

AirBrian

Sorry denogg, not going to make it tonight. I'll be around tomorrow evening though. Got everything setup but have to take care of a couple other things tonight.

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:

So me and Somnia have 0 chance of getting the game in? :lol

DMczaf

(9:50:26 PM) dmczafx23: play your madden game!
(9:51:00 PM) mrbob2k1: i cant
(9:51:04 PM) mrbob2k1: my stuff is all packed up

norm.jpg

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
AirBrian said:
Yep, got an alarm installed and setup and changed renters' insurance to one that covers theft. Fuck Traveler's insurance.
I should be available around 930EST tonight. Can we start then?

DCX

DCX
Hey DCX can you play when the week advances wed? I'm free from 9pm est on...

oh yeah Bye week, and oh yeah 3-0 :D

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Anyone in for some games tonight?

It's weird with this Madden, as many games as I have played I still do not have a consistent.... anything from game to game. Sometimes my D is shut down, others I feel like I am the real life Lions. Sometimes I can pass like crazy, others receivers can't get open and I throw 40 ints. I feel like I don't control my own destiny and drives feel more like individual plays instead of an executed plan. Just my own notion I guess, but I never felt this way with any football game.

LiveWire

Wellington said:
It's weird with this Madden, as many games as I have played I still do not have a consistent.... anything from game to game. Sometimes my D is shut down, others I feel like I am the real life Lions. Sometimes I can pass like crazy, others receivers can't get open and I throw 40 ints. I feel like I don't control my own destiny and drives feel more like individual plays instead of an executed plan. Just my own notion I guess, but I never felt this way with any football game.

That's how I've felt with every Madden after 2005. This year, this year is GOOD. :D

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:
Anyone in for some games tonight?

This sounds about right, for me.

Rorschach

sableholic said:
how fast does the franchise website update? Me and LJ got our game in over the weekend, but I still don't see the stats up.
Almost instantly. Are you sure you sent the invite through the franchise system?

Top Bottom