• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

TheCrow

Striker said:
I didn't know Fifty/Crow did a trade before I accepted ours. :lol

Broncos GM am busy.

Anyhoot, another minor trade, but I also messaged FMT about it. Initial thought was we needed commish approval. :p

Browns get:

OLB Jarvis Moss
QB Tom Brandstater

Broncos get:

QB Derek Anderson
MLB David Veikune

All four guys are fairly young, notably the QB I received and the MLB he received. He wanted QB help, and I had no use for DA; plus I desired some help on my outside pass-rush, so I dealt for Moss.

:lol I've been trying to get a OLB to go opposite of Ayers and fortunately fifty answered my call.

CB3 said:
I wouldnt go as far as lighting up. I did bait you into throwing my way for the Pick. Bend but dont break! Take away that stupid ass fumble Takeo got and you would have only had 17 points. Not the man sized 31 Donovan led me to!

the 2nd pick you had was bogus. you went out toward the flat and then my wr had you beat but somehow you recover? bullcrap unless your guy is the fastest human alive.

the first pick was legit though. i took a chance you'd come in and you didn't, but i was going to throw it regardless. need to learn to take a sack sometimes :(

Striker

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't have a problem with any of those trades. the derek anderson trade is borderline but i don't think it's ridiculously unrealistic.
I was skeptical, but he's a 70 rated player, and while still young, I favored the upside of Moss more. Moss is younger, has a good potential rating, and is something I needed on defense. I would've taken Lawson off you but I know you wouldn't budge. :(

Striker said:
I was skeptical, but he's a 70 rated player, and while still young, I favored the upside of Moss more. Moss is younger, has a good potential rating, and is something I needed on defense. I would've taken Lawson off you but I know you wouldn't budge. :(

i love manlaw! and can't NO ONE take him from me!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you can't.
:lol Oh, man.

Hey, if these last 2 games get done (2 games aren't getting played and one just needs to be replayed) early, can we get a start on FA?

[edit] Also, Spikes for JGar! He's calling you!

[edit 2] I'll give you a conditional pick. If JGar retires and Spikes doesn't, you get a fourth!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Willing to trade Tom Brady, Randy Moss, and the entire state of Massachusetts, for NEIL RACKERS.

Striker

How will the FA work? Once the five bottom lowest teams pick their choices, it's basically free for all? How many guys can we pick up? I'm not implying I want to pick up the highest FA's, but there's a few lower, boderline guys who can help depth a bit.

rors the FA period happens AFTER week 4, which means we still have one more week to go.

the FA period will work basically like a mini draft. it will only be 3 rounds. it would help everyone if you guys can PM me a large list of the players you might want in these 3 rounds. you don't HAVE to pickup any FA's if you don't want to, and i suspect some of the better teams wont need to.

the FA "draft" will be this coming sunday at 2 pm pst. so just get who you want in by then. if i dont hear from you..... sorry bros!

also, i wouldn't mind doing a live mini draft but it would get to be too much if 32 people show up. we all remember the APF draft! easiest to just PM me the dudes you might want and i'll post the results at that time.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
rors the FA period happens AFTER week 4, which means we still have one more week to go.

the FA period will work basically like a mini draft. it will only be 3 rounds. it would help everyone if you guys can PM me a large list of the players you might want in these 3 rounds. you don't HAVE to pickup any FA's if you don't want to, and i suspect some of the better teams wont need to.

the FA "draft" will be this coming sunday at 2 pm pst. so just get who you want in by then. if i dont hear from you..... sorry bros!

also, i wouldn't mind doing a live mini draft but it would get to be too much if 32 people show up. we all remember the APF draft! easiest to just PM me the dudes you might want and i'll post the results at that time.
Oh, alright. I thought it was week 4 because deadline for trading is week 6.

[edit] Bluemax should be allowed to play against the CPU. If MrBob can come on GAF and be on AIM, he can exit the league for 1 week to let Blue play the cpu.

Jtrizzy said:
Still no word on a patch, huh?
No, and I wouldn't count on any dates either.

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Where can we view the list of FAs available? Will we need to release any current players in order to fit these FAs on our teams?

BigAT

If you go to Player Management in game and then change the team to Free Agents, you can see everyone. I don't think you can do it online.

Smokey

pheeniks and i played our game late last night, so aren't we finished with this week? The 2 games left are getting simmed right?

Fifty

Just a suggestion: When sending FMT your FA requests, list the Position next to their name, like Fred Weary (RG), to make it easier for FMT to do this.

Hopefully we can advance tonight! (Lonestar, I sent a PM)

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
how do we know our waiver positions?? I am sure that I am number one, but just asking for everyone else that may not know

Lonestar

Malleymal said:
how do we know our waiver positions?? I am sure that I am number one, but just asking for everyone else that may not know

No, I'm #1, after these last 2 games, I've got scored on 76 to 13!

Fifty

Lone, reply to my PM! I'm dying to advance tonight and itching to play you. Make sure you have the #1 waiver pick!

Mrbob

Because i dont want to take another auto loss that is why!

The league was originally supposed to start today, and I wouldn't have missed a game. :/ Now everything is getting sped up ahead of schedule which is already ahead of schedule!

Lonestar

no I will not reply to the PM.

Because I'll reply here.

Maybe I can get the game in tonight, my schedule isn't good for tomorrow (but it can change) and Thursday is good.

Smokey

Mrbob said:

The league was originally supposed to start today, and I wouldn't have missed a game. :/ Now everything is getting sped up ahead of schedule which is already ahead of schedule!

lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:

41BXXOzHETL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Wellington said:
Nice! FMT advance when you get home!

Malley you in to take two in a row from the NFC East tonight?
Yessir ...let's party like it's 2004 again.... I will be throwing at least 3 pick 6's so you can let your offense take the night off if you don't want to risk injury.

Rorschach

Mrbob said:

It's not getting sped up. It's advancing Wednesday as originally planned. 12am is technically Wednesday! Besides, you refuse to play until Thursday...meaning you'll miss the game, anyway.

You should do the right thing and sign out so Bluemax can play the cpu.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wellington said:
Well if he had said before the league started that he was going to move, then yeah I guess he has a legit gripe.

Problem is he was playing Batman when he could have played at least 1 league Madden game and lets not talk about Cheers :p

Mrbob

Matrix said:
Problem is he was playing Batman when he could have played at least 1 league Madden game and lets not talk about Cheers :p

Selective memory...no doubt a normal occurance for a houston fan! :D

I was waiting every night for Ramirez except for the first night when I told him I had friends over (for a cheers marathon) and couldn't play! Don't spin this around on me. You are just mad I was up like 30 percent on you in batman trophies at the time! :lol

If I take another auto loss, I'll accept it! If the powers at be want to keep Jcut down, they can try. But soon his passes will be soaring and his dominion over this league will finally begin!

madden knew I shouldn't have been given a chance to replay it, just lost 38-35 to lj. I scored 4 tds in the 4th quarter and came back to pull ahead 35-31 with under a minute left. LJ however wouldn't be stopped and ended up scoring with 3 seconds left on a 21 yard pass to Hardy.

Also for those who the script didn't work for I updated it, can you check again. I checked two computers before posting it the last time, but I thought maybe it might be the portions of code where I called firebug.

You should get four tables, here's part of one:
maddenscript.jpg

LJ11

What a game, almost played out in reverse fashion this time. I had a sizable lead going into the fourth and it quickly evaporated.

Turning point of the game was this freak situation. McKelvin gets hurt on a tackle, I decide to leave him (medium risk), because I have no secondary if McKelvin is on the sideline. Sable comes out and McKelvin is lining up offside for some reason, encroachment, I get flagged.

Next play he lines up offsides, continues to push toward the line of scrimmage even though I'm trying to get him lined up onside. Fucker wouldn't line up, you can partially see it in the video (bottom left hand side). He's lined up offside even though I'm trying to yank him onside. Sable just threw it over the top for 6.

I pulled McKelvin after that. Sable kept putting on the pressure, I answered with a TD to Nelson, but they followed with score of their own. With the lead shrinking, Lynch put the ball on the ground for the second time in the game. Saints were within striking distance after scoring on that drive, and they finally took the lead with a minute to go in the game.

Edwards hits Stevie Johnson for 30, hits Parrish on an out, and Johnson again on a drag that was pretty well defended. Blew my only timeout, because of the hurry up I was running (only had 1 TO), I had two receivers in the game, the rest were RB's.

I was looking for Reed on a corner route, because after the first throw to Johson, Sable locked up the middle on the next two plays so I had to look for something on the outside. Reed falls down making his cut, it was raining, I had no other receiver but Hardy, who was running with Jackson, the middle was open and I just threw and hoped it didn't sail high because Hardy can't catch shit in traffic. Result.

If Reed doesn't fall down I probably don't make that throw because I was looking at him the entire time. EA replays blow, you really can't see what happened but I tried my best. Really crazy game.

Top Bottom