• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

bluemax

Banned
Mrbob said:
Hey bluemax, stop being a little bitch. I've put up with enough shit so far, but I'm getting sick of it. If you paid attention to the damn thread you would realize I moved from one place to the next and I have no way to play my game.

Sorry you took the loss (I even said in the previous post I would take the loss) but don't be a jerk.
Fuck you for being a bitch and not signing out of the league so I could play the Cpu and at least have my fate in my own hands. If you had the ability to post you had the ability to prevent this.

DMczaf

CB3 said:
you need more anger in your post. its a requirement in this thread you fucking dipshit

debbie_downer1.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Look at this shit. 3rd and 5. Osi and Webster, two 90+ rated players.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8886409

Clint Sintim with a big game. Hopefully I will see some return pretty soon on all his playing time. Now to get my ass handed to me by Rors.... maybe I will mysteriously go out of town and have the game simmed... Giants and Raiders... I like my odds. :lol

bluemax

Banned
Mrbob said:
I...can't.

Where my 360 currently is is not the same place I am currently posting from. It is magic I know.
As has been stated numerous times by myself and others you can do it through the web page. I fucking did it through the web page it's not that hard. Like I said if you can get on here to whine you couldce taken the two
minutes to prevent this.

good game storybook. we went to OT and i won thanks to the cointoss.

i hope you didn't see it as cheesing when i went for it on 4th down that final drive. i would have been screwed if i punted the ball back and i was close to being in range. then the 2nd time i could not have hit that fg from 45 with the weather like it was....

for point of reference, i went for it on 4th and 2 from storybooks 44 when i was down 17-7 in the 4th. then i went for it on 4th and 1 from his 28 in the 4th. i had already missed a fg from that distance earlier by about 5 yards.

anyhow, it was pouring rain and both D's played pretty well. story had the better game passing and running (if you dont count the first quarter), but i just caught a few lucky breaks in the 4th.

Mrbob

bluemax said:
As has been stated numerous times by myself and others you can do it through the web page. I fucking did it through the web page it's not that hard. Like I said if you can get on here to whine you couldce taken the two
minutes to prevent this.

Enough. First of all I thought you couldn't do it from the website, otherwise I would have. Secondly I've been gone from 8am to 9PM working today with a few tiny breaks here and there. When would you have wanted me to sign out? Before I got back and the league week was already advanced a day early?

I come home tonight and read a shit storm of posts. Honestly if this league is going to advance early and I don't know all the details on how to do things, I'm not gonna sit here and feel bad about it. It sucks you got screwed, but grow up and stop taking it out on me like a kid with a temper tantrum.

I shouldn't have taken a week 2 loss to Ramirez like I did. No one told me he could sign out so I could play the CPU. I took the auto loss, it sucked, and unfortunately life isn't fair!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
oh man Rors :eek: :lol :(

Also only the Raiders can make Moats look like a star.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
Fuck it, I quit the league too. Fuck this game.

I would quit after that as well.

Rorschach

Why does he need that extra animation of lifting up his foot 3 times? What the fuck?

Oh, and that first INT? Complete bullshit. Nowhere near the intended receiver on the OTHER side of the field

Matrix

Rorschach said:
Also, you know I had that first game. :'( Stupid PSN disconnecting us!

Yea you had that first game and it did give me a advantage of seeing how you play which helped me in the 2nd game I hate to say.

Also PSN? :lol

Also sorry CK, Rors is is really going to be angry for your game :(

CB3 said:
and the rams

Why did my team have to get dragged into this? :(

Oh wait, to keep up with the times, I'm supposed to be angry.

Fuck you for bringing up my shitty ass team that I only have because some veteran has my fucking team and he doesn't even live in the same fucking state as said team. Fuck you DCX!

Not really, just trying to fit in on this page of happiness.

Matrix

AstroLad said:
damn looks like i have to be the one to take down matrix then

si_leinart.jpg

:lol

Don't worry you will. Rors only lost cause of bs animation stuff and a lucky run I had.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
storybook77 said:
Why did my team have to get dragged into this? :(

Oh wait, to keep up with the times, I'm supposed to be angry.

Fuck you for bringing up my shitty ass team that I only have because some veteran has my fucking team and he doesn't even live in the same fucking state as said team. Fuck you DCX!

Not really, just trying to fit in on this page of happiness.

Moats had like 100 + yards on 4 carries in real life against the rams once

LiveWire

Did you save the evidence of your Tampa chicanery? Probably not; I should've done it myself but I nearly broke my 360 in half after that bullshit and was too focused on just turning the shitshow off. Fucking unbelievable.

Hopefully that qualifies as my Madden assrape for the season. Just have to go 18-1 now.

Matrix

storybook77 said:
Which means he would have 200+ on 2 carries in Madden. :(

Do I even play them this year?.....shit, I do...fuck me.

I'll be using Slaton against you.

Matrix

Rorschach said:

I figured you pressed the wrong button, that shit was hilarious. Easiest user pick I have ever had.

You did drop those two passes back to back, but I swear I dropped two sure thing ints back to back as well.

Also that last play, I would have broken something. You deal with crap better than I do Rors.

I just caught up on the rest of the league's action from tonight, and I got a solid 2 minutes of nonstop knee-slapping spit-choking laughter.

Bluemax calling FMT and Bob butt buddies was so random and irreverent that it was fucking brilliant!

Thanks for the chuckles guys! :lol

AirBrian

Shawnwhann said:
I just caught up on the rest of the league's action from tonight, and I got a solid 2 minutes of nonstop knee-slapping spit-choking laughter.

Bluemax calling FMT and Bob butt buddies was so random and irreverent that it was fucking brilliant!

Thanks for the chuckles guys! :lol
Yeah, I'm tired as hell and should've gone to bed like 2 hours ago, but catching up on this thread has made it worth it!

Rorschach

Members Update 9/1/2009, 7:15pm
BlueMaxMB has left the franchise

Sucks. Bluemax has never had any drama in the league, he's always played his games, and he's been with us for a long ass time.

AstroLad said:
lol@those linemen shaking their fat little legs in unison
I can hear them chanting a synchronized "HUTHUTHUTHUTHUT"

Matrix

AstroLad said:
lol@those linemen shaking their fat little legs in unison

haha that makes it even better

Top Bottom