• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Smokey

i have a fucking scratch down the middle of my disc because fuckin dbs stop running when a user switches to them in flight of the fucking ball and i got assraped for a TD in the process

POS

Fifty

Smokey said:
i have a fucking scratch down the middle of my disc because fuckin dbs stop running when a user switches to them in flight of the fucking ball and i got assraped for a TD in the process

POS

Did you throw your disc across the room?

Things can't be that bad..remember how badly you blew me out in week 2? I sure do. It keeps me up at night. I was sure your team was a lock for the playoffs. Don't let one loss get you down. (the stupid site won't let me log on, so I don't know the specifics)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fifty, I'm pretty good for tomorrow, anytime between 6 pm CST and say...10:30 to 11 PM at the latest start time.

Smokey

Fifty said:
Did you throw your disc across the room?

Things can't be that bad..remember how badly you blew me out in week 2? I sure do. It keeps me up at night. I was sure your team was a lock for the playoffs. Don't let one loss get you down. (the stupid site won't let me log on, so I don't know the specifics)

yes i threw it across the room. it hit some shit on the way. dunno what it hit i didnt look or care at the time.

it was a scrimmage. maybe my anger is a carryover from when i lost to the steelers earlier in a league game by 12 because of sum shit plays.

but that's not the point

point is..this game can lick my balls

humperdick EA programmers get ur shit together

Fifty

Lonestar said:
Fifty, I'm pretty good for tomorrow, anytime between 6 pm CST and say...10:30 to 11 PM at the latest start time.

7 central works for me. PM me if you need to change it. and next time let's use PMs so that people don't waste their time reading our boring shit.

Rorschach

Someone should cock block CB3 now as a nice ironic twist.

Smokey: does the game still play? I got a raw deal yesterday too and it was because of shoddy programming, but damn...this was an exhibition.

Smokey

Rorschach said:
Someone should cock block CB3 now as a nice ironic twist.

Smokey: does the game still play? I got a raw deal yesterday too and it was because of shoddy programming, but damn...this was an exhibition.

yeah

i boiled it in water and it was good to go.

TheCrow

FrenchMovieTheme said:
crow i will give you frank gore for bdawk

p.s. wheelin' and dealin' at the trade deadline for everyone!

There is a deadline??? o_O
Trades talks are more fun than losing every week. I quit.

And its a deal :)
Edit: I wasn't serious about not knowing the deadline.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
TheCrow said:
There is a deadline??? o_O
Trades talks are more fun than losing every week. I quit.

And its a deal :)
Edit: I wasn't serious about not knowing the deadline.

FMT was joking. He is nothing without Frank the Tank

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:

michael_vick_eagles.jpg

Anyone doing a deal with CB should be ashamed of themselves. This cockblocker hates on anybody's trade no matter how big or small it may be.

Please don't give him the satisfaction...

TheCrow

Shawnwhann said:
Anyone doing a deal with CB should be ashamed of themselves. This cockblocker hates on anybody's trade no matter how big or small it may be.

:(

Why do I have to play you next.

CB3

Shawnwhann said:

U mad that your butt buddy livewire thought better...

CB3

briandawkins6_1_-541x370.jpg

Can you feel that? Can you feel whats about to happen on this field men?

bdawk.jpg

What ever you got today I GOT TO HAVE IT

brian%20dawkins.jpg

:D

TheCrow

CB3 said:
briandawkins6_1_-541x370.jpg

Can you feel that? Can you feel whats about to happen on this field men?

What ever you got today I GOT TO HAVE IT

:D

Just found out that we play during week 16. I could still pull the plug and stop the trade...

Or I could just give them both career ending injuries. :D

CB3

Dawkins career aint lasting longer than 2 years max anyway. This trade was to build my team up to make a run this year and maybe next before McNabb and Westy start falling off

TheCrow

I am hoping to have a shot in a couple of years. I have a lot of young players with high potential but I still need a QB. Hopefully I can pick one up during the draft.

I just don't know who I will cut for free agency. Most of my players are rated just below 75. :|

Striker

My team has little amount of players above 80 as well.

Offense: Joe Thomas, Eric Steinbach, Lawrence Vickers, Braylon Edwards, Jamal Lewis
Defense: Shaun Rogers, D'Qwell Jackson, Corey Williams

Those three on defense are pivotal to my line, and no way I can axe my left side of my OL. Probably going to be Lewis most likely. :\

Rorschach

Striker said:
Probably going to be Lewis most likely. :\
Unless he retires. Then you're screwed and I get me some sweet, sweet Joe Thomas! ;)

Joking aside, shitty teams like ours are fucked. At least they were talked down from the original idea where it was more players and of higher value. I would have been forced to cut Nnamdi automatically.

Fifty

I'd be thinking about it, if it wasn't for
"There will be no salary cap or player contracts. I'm trying to make it as easy as possible guys. This is a very easy system. You simply give us the 3 players you want gone, we'll remove them from your team. Once the free agency class is full, then the draft will begin. it won't be a "live" draft or anything. Just PM me or one of the other commishes your preferences and it will all be completed within a week or so. No "homework", very easy!"

I'm glad I don't have to worry about it, and since we're only playing an unknown, yet finite number of seasons, it probably won't be that big of an issue.

However, feel free to propose some simple yet genius idea. I'm just not losing sleep over it, and I hope Rors doesn't either.

Striker said:
story,

What draft choice do you get for Bartell?

FA ticker: get DB help :(

A 2 and a 6. One of my other young corners was close enough in every rating but awareness so I pulled the trigger on the deal.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fifty said:
7 central works for me. PM me if you need to change it. and next time let's use PMs so that people don't waste their time reading our boring shit.

c_norm_04.JPG

But we have to read about Norm!?!

LiveWire

CB3 said:
U mad that your butt buddy livewire thought better...

Did you get Dawkins back so I can truck him with Sellers? That's so thoughtful of you CB. :D

CB3 said:
FMT was joking. He is nothing without Frank the Tank

He's nothing with him.

Maybe if he had a decent QB.....hey, look at that, Colt Brennan just happens to be available! Whaddya say FMT? Colt for Crab?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
A lil off-topic, but what the hell happened to the iPhone app to follow the online franchise?

Will it be coming with the Madden game next week (supposedly)?

dskillzhtown said:
A lil off-topic, but what the hell happened to the iPhone app to follow the online franchise?

Will it be coming with the Madden game next week (supposedly)?

Dunno about the application, but the game is coming very soon. I just finished my review of the game for Slide to Play. Unfortunately we're completely under embargo until the launch date.

Crow...don't do it man! I'd hate to play our game today while carrying the angst from CockBlocker getting Dawkins back...

CB3

Shawnwhann said:
Crow...don't do it man! I'd hate to play our game today while carrying the angst from CockBlocker getting Dawkins back...

I've felt this way before
So insecure

Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

TheCrow

As soon as we play and CB accepts the deal. The league will never be the same again.

Dawkin's can't be that good. right???

CB3

TheCrow said:
As soon as we play and CB accepts the deal. The league will never be the same again.

Dawkin's can't be that good. right???

They mad cause i terrorized the League with Dawkins for the past 5 years or so

Top Bottom