• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Fifty

Who is he giving up to get Dawkins? I'd hate to have a situation where the trade went through without approval and we had to figure out a way to take it back.

CB3 said:
They mad cause i terrorized the League with Dawkins for the past 5 years or so

Yep those 5 consecutive division titles and Madden championships were a direct result of Dawkins excellence...

Get over it, Dawkins is gone. You can't get him back!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fifty said:
Who is he giving up to get Dawkins? I'd hate to have a situation where the trade went through without approval and we had to figure out a way to take it back.

Dawkins
Marshall

Jax
Sean Jones
Hobbs
6th rounder

I discussed it with rors. And i discussed it with myself. We both approved

CB3 said:
Dawkins
Marshall

Jax
Sean Jones
Hobbs
6th rounder

I discussed it with rors. And i discussed it with myself. We both approved

And you're giving me shit for trying to acquire a slot receiver rated 75 while you try to claim baby TO and an over the hill, yet overrated safety. The nerve!!!

Crow, don't do this deal, it's beyond nonsensical. Jackson gets injured every play and isn't near the stud that Marshall is.

LiveWire

Seems fair to me. A little lopsided in favor of the Broncos owner actually. CB really wanted Dawkins back I guess. :lol Is there some sort of hidden "Morale Boost" stat in Madden I'm not aware of?

It gets DeSean Jackson out of the NFC East. Now I don't have to worry about special teams coverage, just gotta take out Vick and McRibb and the Eagles are done. Thankfully there's no suspensions in Madden, cause Fat Albert's getting ready to do some stomping! :D

CB3

Shawnwhann said:
And you're giving me shit for trying to acquire a slot receiver rated 75 while you try to claim baby TO and an over the hill, yet overrated safety. The nerve!!!

Crow, don't do this deal, it's beyond nonsensical. Jackson gets injured every play and isn't near the stud that Marshall is.

:lol

Jackson hasnt been injured once this year son. Didnt get injured once last year in real life. He is a mans man unlike those pussies on the boys

CB3

LiveWire said:
Seems fair to me. A little lopsided in favor of the Broncos owner actually. CB really wanted Dawkins back I guess. :lol Is there some sort of hidden "Morale Boost" stat in Madden I'm not aware of?

It gets DeSean Jackson out of the NFC East. Now I don't have to worry about special teams coverage,
just gotta take out Vick and McRibb and the Eagles are done. Thankfully there's no suspensions in Madden, cause Fat Albert's getting ready to do some stomping! :D

45315_Eagles_Camp_Football.jpg

I wouldnt have done the deal if Jax Jr. wasnt waiting right behind him

Crow, you're looking to deal Brandon Marshall? I'll send you a tastier trade proposal just to fuck with CB. You interested in hearing me out?

Trade proposal sent Crow.

In addition to those three starters (All upgrades over your current starters) I am offering for Marshall, I'm also offering a 4th round pick too.

Deal expires two hours from the time stamp on this post...

Let's make a deal!

Fifty

Cockblockers! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked publicly for the trade specifics. It makes it a lot easier to top a trade when all the players involved are known.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
What abouuuuuut....Brandon Marshall and mid round draft pick for Richard Seymour and Joey Galloway?

Figure, since I suck at the game anyway, and will probably pass 90% of the time, might as well make it an absurdity of passing proficiency.

TheCrow

Shawnwhann said:
Trade proposal sent Crow.

In addition to those three starters (All upgrades over your current starters) I am offering for Marshall, I'm also offering a 4th round pick too.

Deal expires two hours from the time stamp on this post...

Let's make a deal!

Fuck...

LiveWire

TheCrow said:

That good eh? OK, I need to see what I can put together...

Fuck, I just noticed, Brandon Lloyd is a 70 OVR? Come the fuck on! :lol

OK Crow, made you a proposal. On top of that I will throw in my 2nd round pick next year.

holy crap what is going on in here. all this trade talk and I can't get one person to offer me a linebacker or a defensive end...

Edit: Also anybody want pierre thomas?

Fifty

Well considering that the trade deadline is near, and most of this is talk that COULD lead to trades, and probably should take place in PMs, there's not much to worry about. We should be allowed to have a few big trades, as long as they're fair. It's one of the longest-awaited features for online madden...we can't expect people to only trade for dime backs. It's not like Tom Brady and LT are on the block.

Ramirez

If anyone has a decent WR they're looking to unload, I'm open for discussion. The game kept putting Mewelde Moore in as my slot WR. :lol

Striker

Ramirez said:
If anyone has a decent WR they're looking to unload, I'm open for discussion. The game kept putting Mewelde Moore in as my slot WR. :lol
Free Agency is soon. Sign Marvin Harrison!

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
I played a franchise playoff game against the Steelers and the AI completely rubberbands during playoffs, but Moore was in at the #1 WR spot and he was SMOKING Nnamdi Asomugha. He even turned on a dime and jumped over Nnamdi to steal one from him. I was like "wtf is going on!?"

TheCrow said:
As soon as we play and CB accepts the deal. The league will never be the same again.

Dawkin's can't be that good. right???
...Dawkins isn't the premiere player in that trade. :lol

I should have traded you when I had the chance since this is turning into FF anyway. Damn my ethics!

DenogginizerOS said:
Yeah. I am not a fan of all this trading. We should have just done a fantasy draft if we are going to do all this.
You know what would have stopped it? Contracts. :(

Ramirez said:
Some how I doubt he'll be there by the time it's my turn to pick someone. :lol

I lucked out and won my 2 simmed games. :p
It's not really luck when you have the highest rated team. You should just sit out the whole season. You'll get better stats and you'll go undefeated.

[edit] Still open to any WR offers! :'(

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
...Dawkins isn't the premiere player in that trade. :lol

I should have traded you when I had the chance since this is turning into FF anyway. Damn my ethics!

I knew Marshall would be the important player but I didn't want to spoil the trade until finalized after I played Shawn.

Edit: and CB wouldn't even want to talk about a trade until I offered Dawkins.

Bull fucking shit. I'm up 31-17 with 8 mins to go in the game and EA's beautiful servers fucks me out of what was likely going to be a win.

After trying 3 times to get our game in, I'm done for today.

Smokey

Shawnwhann said:
Bull fucking shit. I'm up 31-17 with 8 mins to go in the game and EA's beautiful servers fucks me out of what was likely going to be a win.

After trying 3 times to get our game in, I'm done for today.

ouch

Top Bottom