• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LiveWire said:
My 2nd position is 5 years younger than your alternative, and aside from speed rating/accel has better stats in every category. Betts isn't as high OVR as Reggie but is very reliable and won't get injured as often. What if I throw in a draft pick? 3rd round

I was just saying I felt like I was losing out, not that it was based in ratings/facts. Even if you say the 2nd position guy was better, betts to bush is quite a downgrade. Betts is 6 years older than Bush and quite a bit worse than bush in almost every category not a couple points difference like the other two players. Plus Betts injury is only three points higher, not that reliable. Plus Betts isn't much of a change of pace for Pierre Thomas, they are both pretty similar style.

LJ11

Striker said:
When is the best time availability for you? A few people are actually coming over around then, but that itself won't be long.

Any time after 4 but before 7, after that you'll have to wait till 9.

LJ11

You can AIM me if you want (LJ11370).

I read that EA is releasing an AFL pack for 7 bucks, new Uni's and more Madden moments. They cut that shit out of the game to sell back to the fans. I'd pay 7 bucks for a fucking patch that allowed defenders to cover the flats, better pursuit angles, and actually cover receivers running through their zone.

Edit: It also adds a tv filter

Rorschach

LJ11 said:

I read that EA is releasing an AFL pack for 7 bucks, new Uni's and more Madden moments. They cut that shit out of the game to sell back to the fans. I'd pay 7 bucks for a fucking patch that allowed defenders to cover the flats, better pursuit angles, and actually cover receivers running through their zone.

Yeah, what bullshit. No wonder they didn't give me real alt/legacy unis. Fuck you, EA!

LiveWire

sableholic said:
I was just saying I felt like I was losing out, not that it was based in ratings/facts. Even if you say the 2nd position guy was better, betts to bush is quite a downgrade. Betts is 6 years older than Bush and quite a bit worse than bush in almost every category not a couple points difference like the other two players. Plus Betts injury is only three points higher, not that reliable. Plus Betts isn't much of a change of pace for Pierre Thomas, they are both pretty similar style.

OK, what are you looking for then? Make me a trade proposal, players and/or picks. :D

Rorschach

storybook77 said:
:lol Because the NFL probably had NOTHING to do with this decision....yea.
All I know is that some teams got gipped and some teams didn't. I got gipped, so I'll gripe. Suck it!

Plus I doubt that the NFL is like "EA, you have to screw Raiders fans over. We're tired of their shit!" Hell, I doubt EA thought of that. It was an over the top comment to begin with...

DCX

DCX
LJ11 said:

madden10_afl4_800x450.jpg

DCX

Fifty

Rorschach said:
Yep. Two games being played tonight. One game tomorrow.

FMT is going to advance before he heads off to Pink Taco stadium.

One game TOMORROW? Who's holding us up? Argh!

Come on fucking guy!!

Seriously though, I'm not impatient. I'm just excited for my matchup against Daw.

Vikings and Ravens! Undefeated vs 4-1! Run D vs Peterson! I may be the Challenger, but I'm ready!

Here's a preview of what it might look like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-vu2Xsc04k (I'm the one with the red pants)

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
All I know is that some teams got gipped and some teams didn't. I got gipped, so I'll gripe. Suck it!

Plus I doubt that the NFL is like "EA, you have to screw Raiders fans over. We're tired of their shit!" Hell, I doubt EA thought of that. It was an over the top comment to begin with...

Colts have no real alternate jerseys in Madden. The 50s jerseys look the same. I wish we had the blue pants and blue helmet bars option.

1194994968_eab61f2c9b_o.jpg

These were excellent.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Fifty said:
One game TOMORROW? Who's holding us up? Argh!

Come on fucking guy!!

Seriously though, I'm not impatient. I'm just excited for my matchup against Daw.

Vikings and Ravens! Undefeated vs 4-1! Run D vs Peterson! I may be the Challenger, but I'm ready!

Here's a preview of what it might look like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-vu2Xsc04k (I'm the one with the red pants)
Haha word up looking forward to a GIGANTIC NFC West clash myself. Unfortunately my tomorrow night is pretty busy too but I guess we'll see.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
LJ11 said:

*sigh

I am part of the problem.

Rorschach said:

They're just treating the fans like they would the owner. "These guys will
over
pay for anything"

LJ11

dskillzhtown said:
*sigh

I am part of the problem.

I'm buying it too dude, I'm a sucker for this sort of thing in sports games (mainly baseball/football). I just wish they would talk about the upcoming patch.

LiveWire

GCQuinton: My softball game was canceled for tonight, so I will be free all night to play our Week 5 game. Lemme know if your original time slot for 7:30-10:30 is still good. Thanks!

Fifty said:
Odds are we're advancing late Wednesday, right?

If we get our game in tonight we can advance tonight.

Fifty said:

what is this I don't even

LiveWire

gg GCQ. A bit laggy, and it cost me an easy pick, a field goal and gave up two TDs. On the other hand, it might have cost you some long Portis runs and his TD? I tried pausing twice to let it settle, didn't seem to do much.

AirBrian

Luke, I'm around now, so whenever you're ready let me know. I'm doing some stuff around my place, but I'll be checking GAF regularly from now on.

LukeSmith

AirBrian said:
Luke, I'm around now, so whenever you're ready let me know. I'm doing some stuff around my place, but I'll be checking GAF regularly from now on.

We'll kick off before 8 pacific, I'm heading out from work shortly and will be home once I navigate traffic.

LiveWire

PORTIS TRACKER PORTIS TRACKER PORTIS TRACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

106 carries, 700 yards, 5TDs, 6.6 yards per carry

7 receptions, 110 yards, 1 TD, 15.7 yards per reception

On pace for:

339 carries, 2240 yards, 16 TDs

23 receptions, 352 yards, 4 TDs

:D :D :D

LiveWire said:
PORTIS TRACKER PORTIS TRACKER PORTIS TRACKER

On pace for:

you just jinxed yourself brosef. i see a season ending injury coming in your future now

GCQuinton

LiveWire said:
gg GCQ. A bit laggy, and it cost me an easy pick, a field goal and gave up two TDs. On the other hand, it might have cost you some long Portis runs and his TD? I tried pausing twice to let it settle, didn't seem to do much.

gg LiveWire. It wasn't so much the lag that may have cost me that TD, but the fact that we were both wearing home jerseys and I couldn't tell who was who in the crowd. Compared to my last few games I played a lot better (I could actually pass this week!), so I'll take the moral victory this week and try to build off it.

LiveWire

GCQuinton said:
gg LiveWire. It wasn't so much the lag that may have cost me that TD, but the fact that we were both wearing home jerseys and I couldn't tell who was who in the crowd. Compared to my last few games I played a lot better (I could actually pass this week!), so I'll take the moral victory this week and try to build off it.

Burgundy is the Skins away jersey. White is our home jersey. We're the only team in the league that does this I think. If people want me to start wearing different colors, just show me your team outfit before you hit ready and I can change to look opposite.

As for your game, I'm surprised you gave up on Williams/Stewart. I may have stopped them on 2nd or 3rd here or there but a few more outside runs with them and you'd have broken some big gains.

Rorschach

AirBrian said:
Hey, did someone sign Matt Jones? I don't see him in the FA pool and I picked him up in the first round.
Shit, sorry! I saw the free for all frenzy and saw him up there. I'll cut him right now.

I had plans for heeem! ;b

DMczaf

LiveWire said:

On pace for:

Sadly couldn't even break 70 against the lowly Bucs :(

LiveWire said:

On pace for:

With stats like those, that wild card slot is totally within your reach. Good luck with that!

Top Bottom