• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Somnia, I'm around now if you want to play earlier.

If not I'll be in the lobby 8:30 est time

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
on the VERY off chance that the league advanced tonight i could play anytime matrix. otherwise i can't play until monday!

I'm kinda feeling like shit tonight so it will depend on how I'm feeling after my game with Somnia.

I was hoping he was around earlier so I could have gotten the game done and slept, but now I'm hoping he remembered we have a game scheduled tonight. I didn't see him on Aim.

I won't be able to play this weekend so that's no big deal to me if we have to play Monday.

Somnia

Matrix said:
I'm kinda feeling like shit tonight so it will depend on how I'm feeling after my game with Somnia.

I was hoping he was around earlier so I could have gotten the game done and slept, but now I'm hoping he remembered we have a game scheduled tonight. I didn't see him on Aim.

I won't be able to play this weekend so that's no big deal to me if we have to play Monday.

I just got home from work and will be getting into the lobby. I also feel like shit so this should be fun :lol

Matrix

haha i'll be in the lobby.

Battle of the sick people, awesome!

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
:lol

CB3 said:
AirBrian is Bob Junior. Cubs fans...
They've been planning the game fora while now. I think they were trying for Thursday/Friday night and if not, Saturday morning. If he wasn't available in the thread or whatever, then he'd be ...what you said. But he has been active and he has been trying to get his games in before deadline without excuses. :p Saturday morning is still within the allotted time! :3

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:
It is Saturday Morning. If it's not, well, just wait longer.

Quit stealing lines from movies to make you seem funny!

aceventurapetdetective.jpg

Matrix

GG Somnia, I hate OT. I also hate when you press Y for fair catch and it doesn't register and then you fumble.

Also I'd like to say wtf at Fifty for sending me a message in the 4th which popped up on my screen while Somnia was in the red zone.

Arghhhh he got a first down cause of that :lol :(

Almost had the comeback.

Somnia

GG Matrix. Don't know how I won honestly because you were fucking killing me after half-time! Andre Johnson is a beast to say the least with those jumps of his.

When we got to overtime I just wanted the game to be over with to be honest my head was fucking killing me at that point.

edit: Gonna upload that Ocho tip-toe catch in a second to show you he was in bounds :D

Matrix

I feel like shit and by the time I figured out how to contain you better your lead was huge. You choked the big lead and I played some stupid ass D on that last drive of yours in regulation.

I also knew whoever won the coin toss won the game, both our D's were nasty and with us both feeling like crap it wasn't pretty.

edit- actually your D was very good in the first half and your hit sticks hits were crazy effective

edit: Gonna upload that Ocho tip-toe catch in a second to show you he was in bounds

Please do... I thought he was out :( I would have most likely won if you hadnt have made that catch.

Somnia

Matrix said:
GG Somnia, I hate OT. I also hate when you press Y for fair catch and it doesn't register and then you fumble.

Also I'd like to say wtf at Fifty for sending me a message in the 4th which popped up on my screen while Somnia was in the red zone.

Arghhhh he got a first down cause of that :lol :(

Almost had the comeback.

I figured you meant to fair catch it after I hit your guy. Sorry for going for it on fourth in OT but I just wanted the game over at that point :lol Though it was revenge for you stuffing my fake punt earlier :D

Matrix

Somnia said:
I figured you meant to fair catch it after I hit your guy. Sorry for going for it on fourth in OT but I just wanted the game over at that point :lol Though it was revenge for you stuffing my fake punt earlier :D

I would have gone for it, so no problem.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
on the VERY off chance that the league advanced tonight i could play anytime matrix. otherwise i can't play until monday!

even if it advances we still have until "9/12/09 BY 9 PM PST" to complete a trade correct?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
You know, I was wondering why that line popped up in my brain as I typed it. Saved me the effort of figuring out, CB. Thanks!

Birdman02 said:
Storybook, I'm around whenever you're ready. Post here and I'll sign on.

I'm here if you're still ready. Wife stayed up longer than I had anticipated. I'm going to play the NBA Live demo so if you jump on, then I'll load up Madden. Otherwise, I'll be around almost all day tomorrow from about 11am EST to 5:30pm EST.

Ramirez

GG Striker, some really frustrating moments on both sides...I signed Joe Juriviscious (sp? lolz)...lets see if that helps any, offense is tough to come by without Holmes. :(

Striker

gg Ramirez.

If I could have done something to move the ball in the fourth, I may have came away with the victory.

The AI on that long Parker TD run was crazy. I was controlling one at a point, but he was moving awkwardly and the other guy took off as well. I was stumped. -_-

Ah, well, maybe next time.

Two highlights for my new players:

Vincent Jackson TD catch (I think Ram tried user-picking it :p)
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/9171343

Sack by LB Jyles Tucker (credit big man Rogers)
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/9171285

Biggest bad break I had was Robert Royal's endzone drop on my first Field Goal. Had I gotten a TD, it may have been different. Sigh. :(

Ramirez

Striker said:
gg Ramirez.

If I could have done something to move the ball in the fourth, I may have came away with the victory.

The AI on that long Parker TD run was crazy. I was controlling one at a point, but he was moving awkwardly and the other guy took off as well. I was stumped. -_-

Ah, well, maybe next time.

Two highlights for my new players:

Vincent Jackson TD catch (I think Ram tried user-picking it :p)
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/9171343

Sack by LB Jyles Tucker (credit big man Rogers)
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/9171285

Biggest bad break I had was Robert Royal's endzone drop on my first Field Goal. Had I gotten a TD, it may have been different. Sigh. :(

Yea, I hit LB, nothing happened, as usual. :| Playing defense is wonky this year, IMO.

Rorschach

I'll take Manning off your hands. You want Nnamdi, JRuss, and McFadden?

DCX said:
We advancing tonight or what? If so, Shawn...come get some

DCX
Nope. Well, if you're in the east, you're technically correct.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
I'll take Manning off your hands. You want Nnamdi, JRuss, and McFadden?

Nope. Well, if you're in the east, you're technically correct.
ah sat night...i see, ok, fine....

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You and bob can fantasize all you want. But it wont happen. Like the Cubs winning the world series

Smokey

LukeSmith said:
Just because you and your boy Pheenix got shot down doesn't mean that Bob and I can't remake the NFL in our image.

#1 bob is a joke

#2 according to the official statement by fmt a..a trade like this wouldn't go down in real life..so suck it

universityofmichiganwolverines601.jpg

gonna lose to loltre dame this weekend. talk about remaking an image!

Fifty

Luke, you disgust me. FMT leaves for the weekend and you guys go insane. At least wait until the offseason to destroy your teams. Maybe we'll loosen it a bit then. Luke must be drunk to want to trade manning.

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol

why are you even taking the bait smokester?

because i'm hungry

AND

even if it is bait, i have to let it be known that any trade involving bob should immediately be rejected. he's a snake in tha grass.

Top Bottom