• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Mrbob

Smokey said:
because i'm hungry

AND

even if it is bait, i have to let it be known that any trade involving bob should immediately be rejected. he's a snake in tha grass.

jameer_nelson.jpg

Birdman02

I hate this fucking game sometimes. First off, I fumble on 2 consecutive offensive plays in the 1st half (which I think led to 10 points). Later, Storybook gets called for holding on a 54 yd FG at the end of the 1st half that I, of course, have to decline (we would have been tied at halftime if I would have accepted it)...that FG ended being huuuge. I ended up down six with 3 seconds left on the clock, and Marcedes Lewis drops a pass in the endzone to end it (to be fair, he did take a hit on the play).

Striker

Birdman02 said:
I hate this fucking game sometimes. First off, I fumble on 2 consecutive offensive plays in the 1st half (which I think led to 10 points). Later, Storybook gets called for holding on a 54 yd FG at the end of the 1st half that I, of course, have to decline (we would have been tied at halftime if I would have accepted it)...that FG ended being huuuge. I ended up down six with 3 seconds left on the clock, and Marcedes Lewis drops a pass in the endzone to end it (to be fair, he did take a hit on the play).
I lost the game on a FG, and then was called holding.

Of course your job is to decline because it wasn't his fault, but once I did that the clock was at :00 so I lost. :(

Birdman02 said:

I did hitstick Jones-Drew low with Atogwe on that second fumble. It helped that in the second half, I was able to get some semblance of a run game going to control the clock.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I did win the game against Airbrian. Felt it was my most complete game so far. Did ok on Defense (more CONTAIN THE RB!) than anything. Offense I pretty much went with who was open, and Ben Watson was open alot. 24-10.

But as usual with Madden, it came at a cost. Adalious (?) Thomas, out 9 weeks.

Rorschach said:
Never!

It's already approved!

I seriously hope you're kidding.

Payton Manning (I don't give a shit which one actually) got traded?

no, you're not joking.

SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN THE LOGIC THAT PEYTON MANNING CAN GET TRADED BUT SHAWN MERRIMAN CAN'T?

PLEASE!?!?!?!?

never mind, you still might be joking

Rorschach

League advanced! Have at it, gentlemen!

ph33nix said:
I seriously hope you're kidding.

Payton Manning (I don't give a shit which one actually) got traded?

no, you're not joking.

SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN THE LOGIC THAT PEYTON MANNING CAN GET TRADED BUT SHAWN MERRIMAN CAN'T?

PLEASE!?!?!?!?

never mind, you still might be joking
I'm joking. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :(

AFAIK, Merriman could be traded, though. He's not untouchable.

Rorschach said:
League advanced! Have at it, gentlemen!

I'm joking. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :(

AFAIK, Merriman could be traded, though. He's not untouchable.

apparenty he was the last time i tried dealing him :(

AirBrian

Lonestar said:
I did win the game against Airbrian. Felt it was my most complete game so far. Did ok on Defense (more CONTAIN THE RB!) than anything. Offense I pretty much went with who was open, and Ben Watson was open alot. 24-10.

But as usual with Madden, it came at a cost. Adalious (?) Thomas, out 9 weeks.
Yeah, good game. It did seem you were very balanced on both sides of the ball.

Last week: Peyton Manning, this week: Tom Brady. I'm ready for some non-superstar QBs!

Rorschach

258xgzp.jpg

:lol

Someone is gonna get royally screwed come playoffs. If your team starts with an R (like mine) you're pretty much screwed. A-G ftw!

Rorschach said:
258xgzp.jpg

Someone is gonna get royally screwed come playoffs. If your team starts with an R (like mine) you're pretty much screwed. A-G ftw!

I'm loving the scrappy battles going on at the bottom on the division. It's great seeing CB give Livewire a good game. They're tied 20-20 in the fourth quarter.

Come on CB, gimme some breathing room! :D

Mrbob

Somnia when are you home? I might be able to play tonight...maybe!

Tomorrow is a no go for me. Gonna be gone during the day and then heading to Lambeau at night to see Jcut tear up the Pack! Monday I work all day but am free later at night to play!

Shawnwhann said:
I'm loving the scrappy battles going on at the bottom on the division. It's great seeing CB give Livewire a good game. They're tied 20-20 in the fourth quarter.

Come on CB, gimme some breathing room! :D

Damn shots fired!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Hey Wellie I can play our game in a few hours/early evening if you like. 5 and after if you are around. I'll post here when I get back though either way.

LiveWire

AAARRRGH. Nearly pulled off the greatest comeback ever. Down 20-3 late in the 3rd quarter I score 17 unanswered to tie it up. DeAngelo Hall scores a 95-yard kickoff return, then Westbrook fumbles. Then Smoot picks off McNabb, and I score a FG. Then Smoot gets another pick, and I pull a ridiculously awesome play action and Randle El waves bye-bye to Dawkins and Harris for a 31-yd TD.

But on the ensuing Eagles drive, I can't get a 3rd down stop, and McNabb scrambles for 2 key first downs, and kicks the game-winner with 23 seconds left. Hall can't make the magic happen, and Kelly gets tackled in bounds as time runs out.

Dammit. Smoot was all ready for a bye week boat cruise too. :(
Fuck it, we're going anyway boys! Loooooove boat, soon will be making another run! It's LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! It's SMOOOOOOOOOOOT! It's LOOOOOOOOOOOVE! It's the Love Boat-ah! It's the Smoot Boat-ah!

gg CB. You got lucky. Next time in Philly it's going to be a body bag game. Haynesworth might get suspended.

Oh and CB, thanks for getting Dawkins back, it was fun trucking him with Sellers. :D

Rorschach

In case you guys missed it, the point of that picture is that the standings are wrong. Not only does Livewire hold every tie breaker over Wellie, but he has more "wins" than him. Ties count as a half win. And Wellie has more losses (2).

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
and I pull a ridiculously awesome play action and Randle El waves bye-bye to Dawkins and Harris for a 31-yd TD.

Dawk wasnt in on that play. Bradley was covering you

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You didnt mention Westbrook weaving in and out of the crappy skins D for like a 65 yard TD

Rorschach

I've noticed a lot of people don't have their AIM names in their profile. Also, the forum goes down all the time due to the gaming side, so let's use the Franchise website for something useful.

Post your AIM names in the "AIM Names!" topic.

GAF Name - AIM Name.

Somnia

Mrbob said:
Somnia when are you home? I might be able to play tonight...maybe!

Tomorrow is a no go for me. Gonna be gone during the day and then heading to Lambeau at night to see Jcut tear up the Pack! Monday I work all day but am free later at night to play!

Damn shots fired!
I'm free tonight after 10pm cst. Let's do our best to get it done tonight please since neither of us are available tomorrow. I'll be on aim as soon as I get home, Somnia1982.

Striker

BigAT,

I'm home at 7:00 tonight. We can play if you're around. If not, best bets are Monday or Tuesday. :p

edit:

In Sable's script, my stats are all accounted for. In EA's site, they are not. Urgh! :mad:

Ramirez

Who is the Vikings, I looked at their XBL name, but I'd never seen it before and haven't seen anyone even talk about the Vikings in here...?

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
Who is the Vikings, I looked at their XBL name, but I'd never seen it before and haven't seen anyone even talk about the Vikings in here...?
Daw (FMT's pal). He is banned so he can't see this forum. AIM is daw840daw.

Doesn't seem to be on right now. Unless he changed the nick...

Fifty

Ramirez said:

I suggest adding him on XBL (find his name in the franchise), since he's on XBL more than AIM.

Oh, and I suggest losing.

ph33nix said:
Damn, Sable. Use some lube next time!

Your qbs were getting killed:
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/9207644
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/9207584
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/9207621

Although this play sucked since it was a) embarrassing and b) killed my shutout. My own guy takes out the other guy and bye bye.
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/9207672

And you broke Moore, out for 5 weeks, and he didnt even get the score (just shy):

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/9207654

Mrbob

Somnia I don't know if tonight will be a go. Are you home around 10cst on monday night as well?

Shawnwhann said:
Be a man and bring it too pass. Send Farve back to the retirement home!

I don't play the queens the first time until week 14 or 15. :/

Top Bottom