• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'm back friends! matrix when can you play? i'll be home today but i think my gf wants to go out somewhere when she gets back from school (at 3 pm pst or so). let me know!

p.s. GO NINERS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!

I can lose in 30 mins if you want? So that would be about 3 pm est.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
K see ya in 30

Matrix

GG Fmt.

Though I would like to say F U Gore and wtf at your online protecting Hill so well.

:lol @ possession time

Matrix said:
GG Fmt.

Though I would like to say F U Gore and wtf at your online protecting Hill so well.

:lol @ possession time

that was honestly the first good running game i've had with gore. i'm usually getting hit in the backfield! i could have scored on that one run but i was anticipating a hit that didn't come so when i truck sticked it just slowed me down :(

also hill got hit a couple times while throwing and i just got lucky the passes were caught.

and i was so fucking pissed after the safety + fumble return for TD. i don't even care that i fumbled cause whatever that happens, but your guy was just freaking sitting there and my guys wouldn't touch him! argh

gg though, i don't have much room to lose anymore games this season :(

Striker

Lose again in OT, 31-28. Defense let me down early, and I scored another TD, but the following kickoff is returned. -_-

That said, I'm happy with most of players. LB's are good for the most part, aside from consistent tackling (Jackson is the lone player who's great at it). Tucker and Moss complied more sacks. Secondary is trash, though. At least three or four INT's that were dropped and those were from floaters once I hit Aaron Rodgers.

My wide receivers feel better than they did three or so games ago. Robiskie with his first career 100-yard game plus a TD. Massaqoui gave me good gains and had 50 yards.

BigAT

I'm just about out the door to go play basketball so I don't have much time for a recap. GG Striker, I thought that kick return was going to be enough to seal it but then things kind of shut down for me on both sides of the ball.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I am reviewing the stats of the Vikings games and I am just totally baffled. Is AP really that good? I may have to control an LB and personally shadow him all game if that is the case. I can't wait to play that game. I guess I will see a test this week in Brian Westbrook out in the flats.

I swear I have the toughest fucking schedule in the league.

Live
Shawn
DM
Malley
Rors
Sable
Astro

and now Cold. The records may not be impressive for some of these guys, but they have all been tough and are all good players.

Wellington said:
I am reviewing the stats of the Vikings games and I am just totally baffled. Is AP really that good? I may have to control an LB and personally shadow him all game if that is the case. I can't wait to play that game. I guess I will see a test this week in Brian Westbrook out in the flats.

Live
Shawn
DM
Malley
Rors
Sable
Astro

and now Cold. The records may not be impressive for some of these guys, but they have all been tough and are all good players.

his speed/power combo in the game is absolutely insane. i pretty much held him in check (he did get an early TD against me), but that was at the cost of the rest of my D (burned by favre and berrian)

although, at that time i wasn't really using spotlighting either :/

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:

Live
Shawn
DM
Malley
Rors
Sable
Astro

lol no mention of me :(

DCX

Striker

BigAT said:
I'm just about out the door to go play basketball so I don't have much time for a recap. GG Striker, I thought that kick return was going to be enough to seal it but then things kind of shut down for me on both sides of the ball.
Funny thing is, I chose KO to that side, and there's only Alex Hall, Josh Cribbs, and Mike Adams over there. I'm like WTF? Your K is insane with his power. I had no shot to return kicks with Cribbs or O'Neal.

That said, I really need to involve Cribbs more into the offense somehow. :(

re: Peterson's lol

It's easier for you if you have a fast OLB to cover him, or a MLB like Urlacher or Willis, but other than that, Peterson is going to kill you outside in the flats. I tried putting D'Qwell Jackson on him (leading tackler so far, even minus my Bengals stats!), but Peterson's speed/acc is just too much. He's top three in rushing and top three in receiving. -______-

BigAT

Striker said:
Funny thing is, I chose KO to that side, and there's only Alex Hall, Josh Cribbs, and Mike Adams over there. I'm like WTF? Your K is insane with his power. I had no shot to return kicks with Cribbs or O'Neal.

Mason Crosby really is a nice weapon in the kickoff department. Even his kicks that aren't full power get into the endzone and well kicked balls really get deep in there. He can also put up 50+ yard field goals without too much of a problem.

LukeSmith

I'd almost trade Joseph Addai for a legit kicker. As is, once I'm inside an opponents 40, it's 4-down territory because Avin sucks.

LukeSmith said:
I'd almost trade Joseph Addai for a legit kicker. As is, once I'm inside an opponents 40, it's 4-down territory because Avin sucks.

I've got an extra mule-kickin kicker. But I want one of your speedy receivers in return. Because this league started way too prematurely, I'm stuck with the initial roster that drastically underrated my receiver squad...

Shawnwhann said:
I've got an extra mule-kickin kicker. But I want one of your speedy receivers in return. Because this league started way too prematurely, I'm stuck with the initial roster that drastically underrated my receiver squad...

underrated how? cowboys receivers are garbage. plus you get the overrating of tony romo so you still come out on top!

p.s. the trade deadline has passed ladies. no more trades until the offseason

FrenchMovieTheme said:
underrated how? cowboys receivers are garbage. plus you get the overrating of tony romo so you still come out on top!

p.s. the trade deadline has passed ladies. no more trades until the offseason

Last night's production says otherwise nephew!! Williams, Crayton, and Malley's boy feasted on that vaunted Bucs D yesterday... :D

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
200px-Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_logo_old.svg.png

lukems when will be good for you after wednesday? i play bball wednesday night (ill be home at 8-ish pst), then on thursday im going to a concert (yeah yeah yeahs!). so it will have to be wednesday or friday if you can! or saturday i dont care

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lukems when will be good for you after wednesday? i play bball wednesday night (ill be home at 8-ish pst), then on thursday im going to a concert (yeah yeah yeahs!). so it will have to be wednesday or friday if you can! or saturday i dont care

It's hard to predict, I generally don't know till day of during the week. We'll get it done, tho

Smokey

GG Malley.

Mr. Braylon Edwards had his first big game w/ the Chargers, 117 yds and a TD.

Although it seems after the trade w/ the Browns my Special Teams have gotten worse :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Two games left before the advance!

Cold: I may not be able to get the game in until this weekend. Trying to finish my house so I can move (again!). It'll either be Friday night or Saturday during the day (early!) if you are around during those hours.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If I lose a player to retirement, say he is rated 87, do I still have to cut an 80+ rated player? Technically he would not count against my salary cap the following year if this was the NFL.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
Two games left before the advance!

Cold: I may not be able to get the game in until this weekend. Trying to finish my house so I can move (again!). It'll either be Friday night or Saturday during the day (early!) if you are around during those hours.

You just need more time to prepare. Your like batman. im gonna play you saturday and end up not knowing what the fuck just hit me

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
You just need more time to prepare. Your like batman. im gonna play you saturday and end up not knowing what the fuck just hit me
:lol Yeah right.

My parents are re-doing the floor in their house (which i currently live in now) and I am trying to finish the work on my house so I can move. Every spare moment this week is going to be spent either working with my pops on the floor or doing any of the hundreds of things I have to do so I can move.

It doesn't matter though, the Giants and I are done as was predicted early in the season. GG Madden GAF it was a good run as a top player.

Top Bottom