• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

jacobs34

Are their any leagues out there looking for another player? The league I was in completely dropped the ball and left me without a league to play in. I'd be willing to play on a crappy team, just looking to get into a league.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
anyone wanna scrimmage after PTI? If CK is gonna practice for 4 days before he plays me, so must I!

CB3

LiveWire said:
Let's go right now.

lol i cant scrimmage NFC East guys. i still have to play you one more time friend. i dont need you getting a beat on what i do

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
lol i cant scrimmage NFC East guys. i still have to play you one more time friend. i dont need you getting a beat on what i do
Let's scrimmage!

Who started the whole not playing your opponents thing? I don't think it really matters against most people, myself included. I am just a kid out there playing a game, I don't keep track of what you guys do!

CB3

:lol i scrimmage you because ive been playing you atleast twice a year since like madden 05. There is no surprises

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
:lol i scrimmage you because ive been playing you atleast twice a year since like madden 05. There is no surprises
Says the guy with Vick.

Actually you are right, I was glad you got Dawk back because it makes you less unpredictable. :lol I dunno I just think it's retarded not to play someone because you play them like five sim weeks later. 1-2 weeks ok, fine.

CB3

:lol I havent used vick in scrimmages. Except with people i dont play this year.

Pheeniks knows what im talkin about

So after getting a 35-10 halftime lead before DCX quit our unranked 10 min game, I'll really be pissed off if EA awards the Falcons the win. This proverbial coin flip scenario is bullshit...

CB3

You and DCX should play another unranked match. Whoever loses has to drop out for this week to let the other play the computer. Then Re-Join after

DCX

DCX
Shawnwhann said:
So after getting a 35-10 halftime lead before DCX quit our unranked 10 min game, I'll really be pissed off if EA awards the Falcons the win. This proverbial coin flip scenario is bullshit...
You're such an ass, as if i ever quit a game before, i told you my daughter was bugging me. I hope EA gives me the win so you can cry the its a bogus loss bs. 35-10, i quit after 21-10, i played FG blocks on a few of those plays you scored on :lol :lol never change friend

DCX

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
You and DCX should play another unranked match. Whoever loses has to drop out for this week to let the other play the computer. Then Re-Join after
nope...will not, have a nice day

DCX

I think CB's solution makes sense as a general rule on connection issues. I've already requested DCX's cooperation on this, but he replied with a "No I will not...ea decides"

Not to be a problem child, but considering I just soundly defeated DCX's Falcons 35-10 (I was getting 2nd half kickoff before DCX quit), I shouldn't have to be subject to a 50/50 chance I'll lose.

I'd like the Commissioner's counsel to rule on this one way or another please.

Thanks!

DCX

DCX
Shawnwhann said:
I think CB's solution makes sense as a general rule on connection issues. I've already requested DCX's cooperation on this, but he replied with a "No I will not...ea decides"

Not to be a problem child, but considering I just soundly defeated DCX's Falcons 35-10 (I was getting 2nd half kickoff before DCX quit), I shouldn't have to be subject to a 50/50 chance I'll lose.

I'd like the Commissioner's counsel to rule on this one way or another please.

Thanks!
you're awesome Shawn...truly a man amongst boys, ea decides goodnight

DCX

Rorschach

Is FMT advancing tonight? If so, smokey I can play tonight if you can. Might as well get this frustration over with so I can lump it in with last night's real life game. :'(

Mrbob

Uh oh, a special request for the counsel to convene!

round_table_illo.gif

Don't forget me and somnia are playing our game tonight (I'm not home for another two hours)! Don't get your panties in a bunch!

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Uh oh, a special request for the counsel to convene!

round_table_illo.gif
:lol

Don't forget me and somnia are playing our game tonight (I'm not home for another two hours)! Don't get your panties in a bunch!
Don't worry, friend. We already took that into account when we advanced the league on Saturday. :3

To address DCX's contention that he had to leave because of his daughter bothering him, I'd like to speak to that as well.

DCX and I both logged in online to attempt to play our online franchise game for the last time. If he suspected that he wouldn't have the time to finish our game, he shouldn't have agreed to try and play our franchise game. I know shit happens, but it's a little convenient that I'm up 35-10, about to get the ball again, and all of a sudden "my daughter is bugging me."

Even if it's 100% true, that doesn't come off a little bit suspect?!?

CB3

Ugh. I swear i feel like im baby sitting children here half the time.

I personally feel my idea is great. if you guys can connect unranked for whatever reason then why let it go to coin toss? Since we cant assign wins, whoever wins that game gets to play the CPU (Its more than likely a win against the CPU anyway).

I guess i dont know the whole story but Shawn came to me and told me his side and my idea seems to mesh well with that. DCX instead of you blowing me off and saying things like nope not gonna happen without proving some sort of solution yourself, how about you come tell me your side. This drama shit is stupid

I swear you guys are lucky i dont run this league i got no time for bullshit. FMT Is like Paul Tagliabue. Im like Roger Goodell. Iron fist!

DCX you know where to find me. Or Rors. Or any other Admin. I dont understand why you dont want to control your own destiny

Somnia

Bob I'll be on AIM waiting for ya. I'll probably be playing uncharted 2 demo, but I'll have the sound up loud so I hear it :D

DCX

DCX
Shawnwhann said:
To address DCX's contention that he had to leave because of his daughter bothering him, I'd like to speak to that as well.

DCX and I both logged in online to attempt to play our online franchise game for the last time. If he suspected that he wouldn't have the time to finish our game, he shouldn't have agreed to try and play our franchise game. I know shit happens, but it's a little convenient that I'm up 35-10, about to get the ball again, and all of a sudden "my daughter is bugging me."

Even if it's 100% true, that doesn't come off a little bit suspect?!?
asshole, up 35-10 14 of those points were gifts as i stopped playing. I don't give a shit what you contend, we never played that scrim as a way to decide who drops out to play a computer so fuck off, we tried a shit load of time and it didn't connect...tough titties and PheeKnicks fuck off, men are talking..

DCX

Fifty

No shit DCX wants EA to decide. Shawn was kicking his ass. IMO even doing what CB suggested is giving DCX too much of a chance. He would have lost this game, so playing another one (if Shawn wins, that still means he faces the CPU and doesn't guarantee a win) is making it too hard on Dallas. I say that DCX should let Shawn face the CPU.

If I were in Shawn's situation, I wouldn't like any other solution. I wouldn't like this if I was DCX, but he was getting blown out, so this is better than just getting the loss like he would on LeagueDaddy.

Edit: You let him score as gifts? Why didn't you quit before the score got out of hand? Playing FG D and letting him score is just wasting both of your time. Letting him score only to quit later accomplishes nothing.

CB3

Fifty said:
No shit DCX wants EA to decide. Shawn was kicking his ass. IMO even doing what CB suggested is giving DCX too much of a chance. He would have lost this game, so playing another one (if Shawn wins, that still means he faces the CPU and doesn't guarantee a win) is making it too hard on Dallas. I say that DCX should let Shawn face the CPU.

If I were in Shawn's situation, I wouldn't like any other solution. I wouldn't like this if I was DCX, but he was getting blown out, so this is better than just getting the loss like he would on LeagueDaddy.

My man. You should be running the leagues!

DCX said:
asshole, up 35-10 14 of those points were gifts as i stopped playing. I don't give a shit what you contend, we never played that scrim as a way to decide who drops out to play a computer so fuck off, we tried a shit load of time and it didn't connect...tough titties and PheeKnicks fuck off, men are talking..

DCX

Apparently not.

Rorschach

Fifty said:
(if Shawn wins, that still means he faces the CPU and doesn't guarantee a win)
Let's not go overboard. :lol

In fact, if this is decided, then I suggest the guy playing the CPU try to keep the score sensible and not try to put up 28 points in the 4th or whatever.

DCX

DCX
Shawnwhann said:
I'm not going to get into name calling, I just want a fair resolution to this situation.
why did you leave out the fact i told you id play you for real tonight, you said what? No, youre not..i'm not giving you free scouting the commishes will decide, ah why add that as it doesn't make your case...and i love how you say if i lied about my daughter, you're such an ass for real...wtf do i care if i told you a purple wizard was at the door selling ins...why would i lie about my kid...

DCX

DCX said:
why did you leave out the fact i told you id play you for real tonight, you said what? No, youre not..i'm not giving you free scouting the commishes will decide, ah why add that as it doesn't make your case...and i love how you say if i lied about my daughter, you're such an ass for real...wtf do i care if i told you a purple wizard was at the door selling ins...why would i lie about my kid...

DCX

DCX, you wanted another game against me on the heels of quiting the one we just played. This was well before CB's solution was proposed, so naturally I wanted to impress upon you that it's not cool to quit mid-game.

Did you expect me to say, "Sure buddy, see you in an hour..." :lol

Rorschach

BigAT: Would it be possible to get your game in tonight or tomorrow if we advance the league in a few hours? Daw is going out of town on Thursday and it would be great if you two could get the game in tonight or tomorrow.

He's available tonight starting in a couple of hours or tomorrow if you can't go today (or if this drama lasts all night).

DCX

DCX
Shawnwhann said:
DCX, you wanted another game against me on the heels of quiting the one we just played. This was well before CB's solution was proposed, so naturally I wanted to impress upon you that it's not cool to quit mid-game.

Did you expect me to say, "Sure buddy, see you in an hour..." :lol
No but a hissy fit and see you in the playoffs was a bit dramatic...thats just how you roll..

DCX

DCX, let's end this silly back and forth before FMT has to make decision that'll piss one of us off.

Unranked 10 min game for the right to play the CPU. This is my proverbial olive branch...

DCX

DCX
Shawnwhann said:
DCX, let's end this silly back and forth before FMT has to make decision that'll piss one of us off.

Unranked 10 min game for the right to play the CPU. This is my proverbial olive branch...
politics are in your future, told you we'd play later tonight...dont lose...

DCX

CB3

This is straight Urban Meyer Lane Kiffen.

Should be interesting when you guys play tonight :lol

ok.... let me get this straight (i don't get the situation):

1. shawn and dcx can't connect through franchise
2. they "test out" the connection in unranked
3. connection works but DCX is busy in the 3rd

what is the problem here? was this a test game or was it agreed that you guys would count this as franchise and the winner plays CPU?

dcx im not understanding what shawn did in the game to warrant you not wanting to play him again. what happened?

if you guys are going to play and the winner play CPU thats fine, i just dont understand why there needed to be any drama here.

FrenchMovieTheme said:

what is the problem here? was this a test game or was it agreed that you guys would count this as franchise and the winner plays CPU?

dcx im not understanding what shawn did in the game to warrant you not wanting to play him again. what happened?

if you guys are going to play and the winner play CPU thats fine, i just dont understand why there needed to be any drama here.

Your details aren't accurate, but it's all moot at this point. DCX and I will be playing shortly.

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:

game was neither a test or agreed it would count as you can't assign winner it was, as Shawn said " shits and giggles " it turned into, i blasted DCX therefor i better not lose in a sim, wa, wa, CB saves the day, Shawn fanagles a play in game to decide who drops from the league to play the CPU :/ Whatever...

DCX

Top Bottom