• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach said:
What time are you guys playing? We need to know what time the league advances because of Daw's game.

I'm finishing off a random game, should be done in 10 mins and ready to play.

Edit- More like 2 mins

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, aside from the drama while we were in game (eesh, Cowboys and Falcons are rivals now???)

I somehow won 28-17. Mainly helped from forced turnovers in the 4th quarter (Quarter package versus 4 wides) with some random blitz's. DM couldn't get a ground game going, and while I haven't played against him in a long time, I know that is his bread and butter. He had early success against zone openings in the middle, that I for the most part fixed in the 2nd half.

I say I somehow won, because I threw 5 interceptions. How can anyone win throwing that many????? I know 1 was a forced throw to the outside, one was a "why did the ball go there" (the INT Gaines got. Moss on the inside with a deep slant, and as I threw it, it goes outside instead of the middle where the 2 safeties are out wide).

This one:
downsized_0915092002.jpg

Total button botch on my part. Even texted him afterwards about it. The Yellow is a TE that brok open to the right side, and I believe he was X. But mentally, I seem to feel that B is the "furthest right" reciever, and I bungled it up big time. B was Moss (I think) in the inside slot. So I throw it there, where even if it's not picked in the endzone, Moss doesn't catch it inbounds. :(

Pretty much won on defensive effort, without Adalouuilous Thomas out for 8 more weeks.

shawn/dcx what is going on with you guys? i know the game DC, what was the time, etc? are you going to play out the remaining time?

i'm leaning towards simming it, this is getting ridiculous. thanks a lot EA!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
sent you a pm gcq i can play late tonight dog

same to you bob, we play next week but i'm out of the country mon-wed so would love to play this weekend

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
ok, no response.

once mrbob and somnia are done i'm advancing. i'll post when that's done

if you took 2 seconds to get on aim and ask you would have had a response.

they are almost done. then he has to play the CPU after. its 49-28 right now

Fifty

FMT, they said they'd play unranked to determine who will play the CPU. They're doing that now! They can't respond because they're in-game. Shawn is winning 49-28 in the 4th. Then DCX is hopefully going to drop from the league temporarily as Shawn plays the CPU. That's what they said they'd do and that's what's happening.

For some reason, perhaps your old age, this piece of drama is confusing you. Bob is in the 2nd, these guys are almost done..so the wait won't be that much longer. But if you sim it and Shawn were to lose, it would be very much fucked up.

Smokey

Rorschach said:
Is FMT advancing tonight? If so, smokey I can play tonight if you can. Might as well get this frustration over with so I can lump it in with last night's real life game. :'(

just got home
if we're advancing i can play

Fifty

(edit: 52-10) 45-10 in the 4th! It's a nailbiter! To be fair, the CPU's kid was really annoying it throughout the 1st half.

Finished!

Game vs the CPU finished out 52-10 (45 through 3 quarters) and luckily there were no injuries for either team.

Advance away FMT!

Mrbob

Somnia said:
GG Bob...thought it was going to be close in the first half and then everything fell downhill for me :lol

It was a good game. I was off balance the entire first half...if I didn't get that fumble on the punt returned for a TD I would have been down at halftime.

I started getting things together in the 2nd half but it was still tight until midway in the 4th. You had a nice goal line stand on me....I thought the game was gonna turn right there but thankfully I got a pick to get back the momentum! Game was definitely closer than the score...I definitely got a break in the 3rd quarter when Forte fumbled near the sideline. There were 3 bengals players there and thankfully the ball rolled out of bounds.

Oh, and a couple highlights for all!

I felt motivated by past nights sundays game and had to get an in game safety myself!

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/9324469

But the moment NFL GAF has been waiting for...finally the return of my great passing game to the tight end! One to Olson here!

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/9324471

...and I finally got my timing down on play action passing!

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/9324515

League beware. :D

LiveWire

Don't worry everyone, Week 11 is just a few weeks away. If no one has beaten Shawn by then, I'll man up and take care of business since no one else seems to have the sack for it.

Striker

MrBob,

Can you play tomorrow or Thursday? Tomorrow before five, and any time on Thursday. Let me know.

And wear your home jerseys! :mad:

CB3

and it only took you a goal line fumble and took Fred "eyes in the back of my head" smoot Int's to save you from the imcoming blowout

Mrbob

Striker said:
MrBob,

Can you play tomorrow or Thursday? Tomorrow before five, and any time on Thursday. Let me know.

And wear your home jerseys! :mad:

I only wear my orange tops on the road! :lol

I can play thursday. We can try for thursday night if you want!

CB3

Smokey said:
Heading on rors

i may have to pause the game for a couple mins during play just fyi

why did you repeat yourself

Having a Failure for NFL and MLB teams must be getting to him :(

not to mention that shitty QB they have in chicago

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Having a Failure for NFL and MLB teams must be getting to him :(

not to mention that shitty QB they have in chicago
whats the password so i can rejoin and go to sleep...

DCX

CB3

I was watching the monday night game and wondering if the panthers traded Delhomme to chicago and he was starting

someone is going to get fucked at the end of the season with the way these records are looking.

somehow, the rams are in first in the west even though the seachickens have a better record. the pats are also ahead of the jets despite the fact that the jets won their head to head meeting.

maybe this gets straightened out when all 16 games are done but im just hoping its not an issue :/

AirBrian

CB3 said:
I was watching the monday night game and wondering if the panthers traded Delhomme to chicago and he was starting
I'm assuming you mean Sunday night. Cutler looked like complete shit the first half, but then looked better the second half. Of course, until he was throwing into quadruple coverage. :lol Who does he think he is? Grossman?!

Top Bottom