• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

Standings are ok! It's just the website that sucks. If you check on the consoles, it's right. Nothing to fear!! \o/

[edit] You can also sort the website by percentage if you want, but that doesn't take division games into account.

gg luke, seemed like the game didn't want you to win :lol

on a sadder note, it didn't record my player stats :( why does this happen? they're clearly available via the box score, but dont transfer over. freaking bogus.

everyone observe the awesomeness of the nfc west. 3 way tie for first.... at 3-4!

league advanced.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
SMOKEY.

When do you want to kick my ass?

Today I have work, a wedding, and the Mayweather fight. Let me know when you are available, the earlier the better!

I just don't think I will be able to stand up to LDT, Merriman, Gates, Rivers, Sproles, BED-Wards, Phillips, Jammer, etc. I am considering dropping out of the franchise and letting Smokey play against the AI, it may do a better job than I would. My 5-3 record is a mirage. I am 0-3 against my own division but I am 5-0 against teams with weaker talent pools, Bucs, Raiders, Chiefs, etc. Worse, most of those but one were within one score. If I did not have such a good team I would likely be 0-8 right now. Just take it easy on me bro, that's all I ask!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg luke, seemed like the game didn't want you to win :lol

on a sadder note, it didn't record my player stats :( why does this happen? they're clearly available via the box score, but dont transfer over. freaking bogus.

everyone observe the awesomeness of the nfc west. 3 way tie for first.... at 3-4!

league advanced.
bitter tears for me also with my big game against the Pats.

DCX

BigAT

Just to give you a heads up DM, I'm basically not going to be home this weekend, so earliest I can likely play our game would be Monday. Unless you can possibly do it tomorrow before noon EST.

DMczaf

BigAT said:
Just to give you a heads up DM, I'm basically not going to be home this weekend, so earliest I can likely play our game would be Monday. Unless you can possibly do it tomorrow before noon EST.

I can do tomorrow before noon EST

Wellington said:
SMOKEY.

Today I have work, a wedding, and the Mayweather fight. Let me know when you are available, the earlier the better!

I just don't think I will be able to stand up to LDT, Merriman, Gates, Rivers, Sproles, BED-Wards, Phillips, Jammer, etc. I am considering dropping out of the franchise and letting Smokey play against the AI, it may do a better job than I would. My 5-3 record is a mirage. I am 0-3 against my own division but I am 5-0 against teams with weaker talent pools, Bucs, Raiders, Chiefs, etc. Worse, most of those but one were within one score. If I did not have such a good team I would likely be 0-8 right now. Just take it easy on me bro, that's all I ask!
I just played Smokey, I predict you'll come out ok. Of course I'm hoping he drops you so I can inch ever so closer to the division title though.

Go San Diego Super-Chargers! :D

AirBrian

FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys luke and i are playing either early tomorrow morning or tonight if luke it around late, then i will advance.

airbrian will you be around tomorrow? i need to get our game in before i leave monday. i will be gone all next week :(
I'll be around until like 3 or 4 (CDT) today.

Mrbob

Can't play today. Have to get some yard work done and then get ready for a bday party tonight. I might be home later tonight to play though.

Smokey

Wellington said:
SMOKEY.

I don't get off work until 7p central. Sounds like you got a busy day though. Maybe we can try tomorrow or Monday.

Shawnwhann said:
I just played Smokey, I predict you'll come out ok. Of course I'm hoping he drops you so I can inch ever so closer to the division title though.

Go San Diego Super-Chargers! :D

Hey you, now is not your time. You'll get the full Chargers arsenal in a few weeks.

Be patient young one.

Finished playing CB just now, Donavan wasn't on his game as he threw 6 picks and had 3 returned for touchdowns. Led to a 49-17 win.

Newman continues his dominance in an attempt to be become the league's MVP. In just 8 games, Newman had 7 interceptions with 6 of those being returned for touchdowns!

Looking forward to my next tough game against the 7-1 Green Bay Packers. Aaron Rodgers having a hell of season, I'm anxious to see how my defense holds up against that stout offense. Should be fun.

Striker

Bye week. Bah!

Shawn,

Do you still use the 3-4? I am actually a fan of it. Granted I like my front seven, but I tend to get after the QB fairly often. Only game I had absolutely no chance was Buffalo, who basically toyed with me. :(

Striker said:
Bye week. Bah!

Shawn,

Do you still use the 3-4? I am actually a fan of it. Granted I like my front seven, but I tend to get after the QB fairly often. Only game I had absolutely no chance was Buffalo, who basically toyed with me. :(

I do, I figured out a huge method to stuff the run.... get a big lead! ;-)

Shawnwhann said:
I do, I figured out a huge method to stuff the run.... get a big lead! ;-)

the method is playing the 3-4 itself. there is no question it is a great run defense. the problem is the pass rush/getting sacks. but i suppose thats a problem within any defense, just seems its more of a problem in the 3-4.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the method is playing the 3-4 itself. there is no question it is a great run defense. the problem is the pass rush/getting sacks. but i suppose thats a problem within any defense, just seems its more of a problem in the 3-4.

I've generally found more success stuffing the run with a 4-3 defense, but I went back to Dallas' defensive playbook because there's a lot of specialization and exotic blitzes that just aren't there in the Multiple D playbook.

Though I said it half-jokingly, it's easier to play defense when you have a good lead and the offense is forced to operate using 3-5 receiver sets. That's been the secret sauce to my early success.

Somnia

GG Fifty. Your defense brought it as usual. Thought I had a bit of a comeback going on there till I threw the pick to Ray Lewis. Till next season man! GL Rest of the season!

Geeze, the Texans secondary is god awful.........

GG Luke, everytime I thought I had pressure on you you got it to Wayne or Clark a split second before Manning was going down lol

gg airbrian.... came down to two awful throws i made. i'm not sure why i was so careless in those instances. i can't be flinging that shit in there like i did. 2 return TD's, 4 turnovers.... awful.

luckily im in the NFC west!

AirBrian

GG, FMT! Man, every time you would get it close, my team would respond. Definitely gave me multiple scares!

And whoever at EA thought that mashing random buttons for a fumble at the bottom of a pile is a moron. A fucking moron.

AirBrian said:
GG, FMT! Man, every time you would get it close, my team would respond. Definitely gave me multiple scares!

And whoever at EA thought that mashing random buttons for a fumble at the bottom of a pile is a moron. A fucking moron.

lol i know. believe me i would turn that fight for the fumble shit off if i could, but it wont let me :(

LukeSmith

BigJonsson said:
Geeze, the Texans secondary is god awful.........

GG Luke, everytime I thought I had pressure on you you got it to Wayne or Clark a split second before Manning was going down lol

Hey good game there, BJ.

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol i know. believe me i would turn that fight for the fumble shit off if i could, but it wont let me :(

Looks like our game didn't register stats online, but they are fine in god-mode-hack-and-rig-EA Franchise site brought to us by Greasemonkey.

AWESOME

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
Looks like our game didn't register stats online, but they are fine in god-mode-hack-and-rig-EA Franchise site brought to us by Greasemonkey.

AWESOME
Those don't count towards progression, though. Welcome to my world!

...but it's not as bad for you. :/

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
cool man i'm gonna be back around 1am est you still gonna be around? if not tomorrow morning/early afternoon works

Mrbob

Yeah that will be a little late for me I think....

Bears play at 3PM central tomorrow, so we can get our game in before or after.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
k i'll check if you are on when i get back.

if not i got the cards at 1--can you play before that? i can start anytime 9-noon est

Mrbob

Yeah we should be able to play tomorrow morning. We can start the game around 10 or 10:30 am central time. Give us enough time to get it in before the Cards start.

Ramirez

TheCrow said:
I'm about to go out and pick some food up and then I am going to watch the fight. It probably won't last that long so we could play after.

Hmm, sorry about that, something came up last night.

I'm free until about 4 EST today to play though, I'll be on Live shortly, so just send me a message if you're around.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
is it our connection that's having probs? that's wack especially since it lets us play like 5 mins to start.

i'm gonna try resetting my modem and router and i can try once more if you wanna do the same bob

Top Bottom