• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

AirBrian

Another vote for power rankings!

Is someone really gets offended by any comments, they should be forced to play the rest of the season with Rex Grossman.

LukeSmith

Wellington said:
I'm DEFINITELY getting it as I am a big time Halo fan (campaign mode... I am even nerdy enough to have read all the books). Problem is I am moving this weekend so i am spending all of my free time right now working on my house. Hopefully by Sunday night I'll be settled in. I won't even have a couch though. :lol

I guess it's a perfect time to have a bye week. Been playing below my standard since I only play the league games and nothing in between. :(

Once you're squared away we should play some Firefight!

LiveWire

dskillzhtown said:
Count me in on that.

though I really suck

Me too. I survived one wave on Legendary but that was it. I haven't played Halo since Halo 3 launch so I'm a bit rusty. It sucks we can't do Firefight matchmaking though. :(

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Let's put the league on hold for some hot Halo ODST action :]
2ymdn2p.gif

Mrbob

Smokey said:
I'll have ODST on Friday.

Bob you know you want to buy it so get it over with.

I do want it, but MS is pricing an expansion pack at full retail price.

Having said this, I just ordered a copy from amazon. $45.90 with my ECA coupon along with free shipping and a 10 dollar gift card in my account to go towards Uncharted 2.

If I don't like it I can probably trade it back in for over 30 dollars at EB for the holiday season, so not a bunch of money lost to play through the campaign. Should be here next week!

LiveWire

I think Best Buy might be running a $10 Gift Card deal with ODST? I picked it up yesterday along with The Beatles game and got a gift card.

I like Wellington's idea, especially now that I'm probably out of the playoff hunt. How about we make Firefight the playoff decider? Last man standing gets the #1 overall seed? :D

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
id be down some for some firefight. i havent played that mode but i assume its like the gears of war 2 mode right

Rorschach

Anyone I see playing ODST, that doesn't have their Madden game in, will be booted from the league permanently. Malleymal is the first victim. Who's next?

[edit] Any other games are fine, though.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:
Anyone I see playing ODST, that doesn't have their Madden game in, will be booted from the league permanently. Malleymal is the first victim. Who's next?

[edit] Any other games are fine, though.

I thought you quit because of a case of Cloudyism?

I have a tentative schedule for 5:30-6 PM CST starttime for the game, though Pheeniks hasn't responded with an acknowledgement of that time.

PS: Dick move on ODST banning. Why not ban people that leave to go deliever Mammath shits before getting their game in. I can't say I won't do that before playing Madden tonight. Eating Five Guys Burgers and fries at the moment. Might need to put multiple seasons on hold for this Brew...

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
Why not ban people that leave to go deliever Mammath shits before getting their game in. I can't say I won't do that before playing Madden tonight. Eating Five Guys Burgers and fries at the moment. Might need to put multiple seasons on hold for this Brew...
I have banned that. You better hold that massive shit!

I'm obviously joking. No game is banned except Eragon and the only one that affects is DMczaf.

Mrbob

Rorschach said:
You deal with it when you're booted!

:(

Now that I bought the game, DM will have to get it as well so we can co op the campaign! Have to boot us both!

And then trade our copies in by Nov towards Modern Warfare 2

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Can you ban Death and Taxes? I'd like to get my madden game done before doing either of those 2 things.

LiveWire

CB3 said:
id be down some for some firefight. i havent played that mode but i assume its like the gears of war 2 mode right

Yea, like Horde mode, but without the ability to play online with random people.

Fifty

Is Birdman playing the CPU chiefs? Or are we simming it? If it's the latter, we should be advancing in 4 hours, assuming that Pheeniks plays Lonestar at the time Lone stated. And assuming that FMT is home then. Man, it sucks that we can't have multiple commishes. The odds of having immediate advances would be so much higher with 3-4 of us.

Birdman02

Fifty said:
Is Birdman playing the CPU chiefs? Or are we simming it? If it's the latter, we should be advancing in 4 hours, assuming that Pheeniks plays Lonestar at the time Lone stated. And assuming that FMT is home then. Man, it sucks that we can't have multiple commishes. The odds of having immediate advances would be so much higher with 3-4 of us.

I'm playing the CPU, and I'll do that as soon as I get home from work tonight. I should be able to get it done no later than 9:30-10 est.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
BLUEMAX can you play tonight dog? i might have a call at 9:30 est but should be free after that. up until about 1 am. warner has a hankerin for some revengeration so i can finally get the nfc best on lock

Rorschach

Striker said:
Oh, ok. The website says he's been booted from the Franchise, so wouldn't they mean he can't rejoin?
bustedplacard.jpg

Myth started by flakes and flake sympathizers so they can get free sims and stats! Or probably just FUD from chicken littles at the beginning of franchise.

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
why are the power rankings so late this week guys?
They're actually done, but I figured I may as well wait 'till the games are done. Though, you can chalk up a win for Birdman.

And I know you were being facetious, but I still choose to answer!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Rorschach said:
They're actually done, but I figured I may as well wait 'till the games are done. Though, you can chalk up a win for Birdman.

And I know you were being facetious, but I still choose to answer!
mrfcl2.gif

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
[g]http://i38.tinypic.com/mrfcl2.gif[g]

4seivr.gif

PS: here's a completely meaningless stat to tide you guys over: Strength of Schedule! \o/

Code:
Chiefs		0.656
Dolphins	0.641
Panthers	0.640
Broncos		0.601
Lions		0.598
Patriots	0.579
Giants		0.570
Rams		0.562
Buccaneers	0.548
Vikings		0.531
Browns		0.528
Bengals		0.526
Seahawks	0.526
Raiders		0.494
Titans		0.493
Texans		0.492
Bears		0.491
49ers		0.486
Packers		0.484
Eagles		0.476
saints		0.454
Chargers	0.439
Steelers	0.438
Jets		0.428
Jaguars		0.400
Cardinals	0.390
Falcons		0.390
Ravens		0.390
Colts		0.388
Redskins	0.381
Cowboys		0.357
Bills		0.348

LiveWire

Rorschach said:
PS: here's a completely meaningless stat to tide you guys over: Strength of Schedule! \o/

Code:
Redskins	0.381

Thanks Rors.

Ugh, that makes me even more sick to realize how I blew 3 easy games. :(

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
4seivr.gif

Code:
Chiefs		0.656
Dolphins	0.641
Panthers	0.640
Broncos		0.601
Lions		0.598
Patriots	0.579
Giants		0.570
Rams		0.562
Buccaneers	0.548
Vikings		0.531
Browns		0.528
Bengals		0.526
Seahawks	0.526
Raiders		0.494
Titans		0.493
Texans		0.492
Bears		0.491
49ers		0.486
Packers		0.484
Eagles		0.476
saints		0.454
Chargers	0.439
Steelers	0.438
Jets		0.428
Jaguars		0.400
Cardinals	0.390
[B]Falcons	[/B]	0.390
Ravens		0.390
Colts		0.388
Redskins	0.381
Cowboys		0.357
Bills		0.348

So in power rankings speak the Falcons would be like 6th.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
...no, it just means that, superficially, you had the sixth easiest schedule so far.
It's funny how the top teams are towards the bottom and the not so top are at the top... meh

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey do you wanna play tonight if we advance?

*which is already past due, i might add. these games should have been simmed

Smokey

CB3 said:
Smokey do you wanna play tonight if we advance?

*which is already past due, i might add. these games should have been simmed

We'll have to play tomorrow or Friday. I gotta critical business career fair tomorrow so I gotta get info on companies I want to talk w/ etc.

Top Bottom