• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
BlueMax when you want to ball?

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Who do I play bucs boy? And if so are we playing tonight at 10? BTW I'm at work and can't go anywhere... Dunno why I can come to gaf lol.

Fifty

I guess that's why I didn't know you were the Pistons. :lol I'm obviously not reading any of your posts. :D

Pheeniks, I see you're on GAF. Check your PMs re: our week 6 game.

vumpler

Anyway I'm assuming whoever I play (unless its bucs boy) is out for the night. So I'll be up at 8am CST to try and get it in before the games start. Any time tomorrow will be fine. I have a feeling my game is the game holding up the league but not much I can do with apparent conflicting schedules. If cloudy has to move the week forward that's fine just have him give me the win becase we all know i'm unstoppable now that I've learned how to play true basketball (thanks to true.)

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
vumpler said:
Anyway I'm assuming whoever I play (unless its bucs boy) is out for the night. So I'll be up at 8am CST to try and get it in before the games start. Any time tomorrow will be fine. I have a feeling my game is the game holding up the league but not much I can do with apparent conflicting schedules. If cloudy has to move the week forward that's fine just have him give me the win becase we all know i'm unstoppable now that I've learned how to play true basketball (thanks to true.)
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

why do you even sign up if you're never around!

vumpler

jobber said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

why do you even sign up if you're never around!

wtf? Read english better. I said my schedule obviously combats with his not everyone. I played your nub running self within hours. So drop the trash kid.

DMczaf

vumpler said:

what the hell, ive been sending you aims the last couple of days and you never respond!

vumpler

DMczaf said:
what the hell, ive been sending you aims the last couple of days and you never respond!

I've never gotten one from you and I have yet to see you on aim that isn't idle. Oo Oh well whatever we'll get it in tomorrow after the bucs and panthers lose or before lol you pick.

jobber

vumpler said:
wtf? Read english better. I said my schedule obviously combats with his not everyone. I played your nub running self within hours. So drop the trash kid.

me> you

u mad?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WTF my team cant buy a jumpshot in league play anymore :|

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive been gone all day, and im SUPER tired right now, so i dont wanna look through this whole thread, but whoever(if) im suppost to play, get at me tomorrow

AIM: TheColdOne33

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
AkaBalla said:
Any1 interested in Lamar Odom and some other Piece's of the Celtics.. Let me know..

:lol You are already shopping Odom? What the heck man. You got him less that 12 hours ago.

I'm making a new league rule.

You must play at least ONE game with a player before you can trade him

There isn't a whole lot I can do to stop the revolving door of trades but that rule sticks. :lol

CB3

Truelize said:
:lol You are already shopping Odom? What the heck man. You got him less that 12 hours ago.

I'm making a new league rule.

You must play at least ONE game with a player before you can trade him

There isn't a whole lot I can do to stop the revolving door of trades but that rule sticks. :lol

wtf :lol :lol :lol i come to check to the thread 1 last time before i go to bed and i see this. :lol I didnt even KNOW you had Lamar Odom.

Never the less, if you are shopping him, id offer up richard jefferson

CB3

wow, he traded him for peanuts. I would have gave you Richard Jefferson Konex.

Wow, Chris Mihm also? You trying to field an all 3-pt team? im guessing your line up looks like

Smush
Kobe
Wally :)lol )
Cook/Vlad (damn near no difference)
Kwame

Your team just got worse :lol

Well, atleast i dont have to worry about you posting me up and getting near the paint anytime soon :lol

Matrix

I dont think I have ever seen Konex this out of wack in a 2k basketball game :lol

1-5 to start and trading away key players for shit.

Fifty

wallyszczerbiak_215.gif

He has such tender eyes. No wonder Konex traded his 2nd best player for him!

CB3

Wally can shoot. Thats about it. You already had that in Lamar, along with post and drive ability. You already have shooting, with no post ability in Vlad and Cook. Then You trade away 1 of the two guys you have left that can work around the point?

BTW i think i found a picture of Konex

bailout.jpg

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Wally shoots way better than Odom. Way. His release is really smooth and easy to time.

And Konex said Odom's defense downlow and rebounding were not working for him. So he got Jefferson for that. And I guess he figured he could survive with Jefferson and Cook downlow. We shall see.

Vump said:

Somebody help get Vump off his knees and pass him a towel to clean off his chin!! :lol

how the **** did dm end up with vince carter AND shane battier? or is shane battier really on the bulls now? either way, i got murdered on the boards in exhibition. 55-32 by the bulls. i kept the game close throughout, im not sure how since i shot 25% from the field :lol

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
coldblooded, I'll be available after 7:30 PM EST tonight for our game

(KG and LO are about to run wild on the league)

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
how the **** did dm end up with vince carter AND shane battier? or is shane battier really on the bulls now? either way, i got murdered on the boards in exhibition. 55-32 by the bulls. i kept the game close throughout, im not sure how since i shot 25% from the field :lol
Damn...if I knew you were on this late, we could have played >:|

Good win fifty...another choke job by me and etc. Team went cold in the fourth :(

And you know I messed up somewhere when Shaq went 5/5 and Wade went 4/8 from the stripe:lol

Fifty

Thanks. Damn, we had a lot of points in the paint. Marion is a great player, but I have THE WORST luck re: layups in the paint with him.

Good game. You'll really really good with Shaq FTs. I originally planned on hacking him but you're so money I had to change my plan. It's for the best that I won, because I really would have snapped if I lost :lol I bitch like a bitch when I lose. You're a good sport. Man, after that first quarter when I was outscored 29-16, I was fighting my ass off to stay composed. Shaq's offensive boards can demoralize the other team, especially if it's the Raptors..and every missed layup had me yelling out loud.

You asked why I have a man-crush on Adonal. I hope that game answered your question. 5 blocks!

Marion is still on the block, despite my 2 game win streak. If I can get a superstar for him I'll consider the trade. I'd throw in anthony parker (76) for a good player like Brand + a scrub.

I'd like to thank FMT for trading me my two favorite players (on the team) Adonal and Baron. Baron pretty much carried my team in that game. 3's, dunks, and a game winning steal. I really like his lengthy release as well, and that was what you told me you hated about him.

GG Dsal, obviously the full court press was something you never seen before which explains the final result. One undefeated titan down, one more to go.

Nash for MVP!! 19 pts. 10 rebs 14 assists!! :D

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
WTF Nash had a trip-dub and the game gave Bosh player of the game :lol

Yeah no other team did full-court most of the game before. I need to play on 2K cam angle I guess.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Shawnwhann said:
GG Dsal, obviously the full court press was something you never seen before which explains the final result. One undefeated titan down, one more to go.

Nash for MVP!! 19 pts. 10 rebs 14 assists!! :D

You full court press the entire game (most of the game, whatever)?? Tell me you are kidding.

*and not every comment is a complaint to stop something. Just curious as to what to expect*

Fifty

6...Konex just went back long enough for DM and Vumpler to play. He said he won't be doing this again, so don't worry. In like 45 mins it'll be back to the current week.

jobber

Fifty said:
6...Konex just went back long enough for DM and Vumpler to play. He said he won't be doing this again, so don't worry. In like 45 mins it'll be back to the current week.

good cause that crap caused me a win yesterday -_-' also if your 360 blows up when I'm up by 15+ points in the 2nd half, I'm not replaying the game.

DMczaf

1. Chicago Bulls (5-0) - The Bulls GM is under investigation for armed robbery. More as it develops!

6. Houston Rockets (3-2) - You were doing well before you got involved with DM!

13. New Jersey Nets (2-3) - Admit it, you want Vince back...

:lol :D

Fifty

Oh my mercy me. I found a taker for Marion. This could screw up my team, or it could be the final piece I needed. Marion could do everything for my team. We'll see what Artest can do.

artestcello.jpg

There are reports of a bat-like creature sneaking into Artest's luggage on the way to Toronto

i_bibby_m.jpg

You full court press the entire game (most of the game, whatever)?? Tell me you are kidding.

*and not every comment is a complaint to stop something. Just curious as to what to expect*

Nope not kidding it was a strategy that worked flawlessly. Your ability to cope with it will determine just how much of it you will see!! :D

Top Bottom