• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Smokey

what tha fuck are you guys talking about?

I'm at the UH v UTEP game and i stop in to see name being slandered already in week 1:lol

Somnia

Signed in

Sable I can play anytime after 1030pm cst on saturday or anything Sunday other than during the Cowboys/Skins game.

If anyone wants to scrim tonight while i'm around shoot me a message on AIM (somnia1982). I havent played in like 3 weeks and need as much practice as possible.

P.S. I vote YES to Rors FA system!

i destroyed bob 42-14 but the funny thing was his offensive line is fucking awful. i played d-line quite a bit and could easily just run past his LT. he got a couple good blocks on me but i think i sacked jpout 6 times and caused numerous other incompletions on qb hits.

championship!

DCX

DCX
lulz...bad breaks for me, stone handed secondary as always...also love the passing there at the end Ram to run it up. Classy.

DCX

bluemax

Banned
So I've likely lost my job and since I'm already almost out of money I think I might have to send Madden back so I can cancel Gamefly. I haven't quite decided yet but I'm feeling awfully guilty about spending money I don't have on MS points to purchase online franchise mode and continuing to pay for Gamefly.

I'll let you guys know soon.

on another note, what is everyones opinions about pre-snap movement on defense? i mean moving the players into their correct position.

the reason i ask is offense is already pretty powerful, and there are times where my LB or safety are COMPLETELY out of position to make a play even before the game begins. 9 out of 10 players see this almost immediately and it's basically free yards.

but i also don't want people to feel like they're getting madden nation'd or something. thoughts?

bluemax said:
So I've likely lost my job and since I'm already almost out of money I think I might have to send Madden back so I can cancel Gamefly. I haven't quite decided yet but I'm feeling awfully guilty about spending money I don't have on MS points to purchase online franchise mode and continuing to pay for Gamefly.

dang sorry to hear that bro. hope you land on your feet :(

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
on another note, what is everyones opinions about pre-snap movement on defense? i mean moving the players into their correct position.

the reason i ask is offense is already pretty powerful, and there are times where my LB or safety are COMPLETELY out of position to make a play even before the game begins. 9 out of 10 players see this almost immediately and it's basically free yards.

but i also don't want people to feel like they're getting madden nation'd or something. thoughts?
Idk in what sense, Ram did that a few times run a wr back and forth but didn't snap till he was set...idk if that makes the DB AI mess up or not. Falcons secondary is crap...straight up hot garbage...Steeler wideouts were doing anything they wanted.

Now the Steelers secondary? God mode..covering 15 yards of field to make deflections, super human jumps for the int haha. GG, Medndies raped me...it still hurts.

DCX

Ramirez

DCX said:
lulz...bad breaks for me, stone handed secondary as always...also love the passing there at the end Ram to run it up. Classy.

DCX

:lol

I had 9 pass deflections to your 5, you threw some pretty awful passes straight to my defenders. I had freakin William Gay at Safety practically all game and you still didn't pass well.

I was passing to get the first down, you were lined up showing an all out blitz, why would I run into that? If this is even the play I'm thinking of you batted it down anyways. Not like you were giving up, I was only up by 11, give me a break.

Week 1 bitter tears, let me drink them up. Polamalu out for 11 weeks, every other play there was an injury on one of the teams, this game is a flat out JOKE.

Ram did that a few times run a wr back and forth but didn't snap till he was set.

I did it once, and I was just seeing if you had Ward covered in man, otherwise I was going to bring him over to block.

DCX

DCX
Ramirez said:
:lol

I had 9 pass deflections to your 5, you threw some pretty awful passes straight to my defenders. I had freakin William Gay at Safety practically all game and you still didn't pass well.

I was passing to get the first down, you were lined up showing an all out blitz, why would I run into that? If this is even the play I'm thinking of you batted it down anyways. Not like you were giving up, I was only up by 11, give me a break.

Week 1 bitter tears, let me drink them up. Polamalu out for 11 weeks, every other play there was an injury on one of the teams, this game is a flat out JOKE.
I threw a couple of bad passes, so did you and my defenders don't know what to do with them. I'm not bitter. I lost, not even mad. The punt that went for 20 yards was the beginning of the end for me
hard to come back from 14 zip and you get the ball at half :/ I was testing my offense. Seeing if i could crack you eventually. Nothing to piss you off, and yeah that blitz play i was referring to, i had one timeout it would have basically ended the game with a run, eh different strokes...

DCX

eznark

Banned
bluemax said:

hey, good luck man

eznark

Banned
AstroLad said:
gg! battle of the superstar qbs there

liiiiiiiive

That amazing 10 minute drive I had...only to end in a field goal. God that broke my heart. Henne is actually pretty sharp as long as I only do three step drops and keep it under 10 yards. Although, that 150 yard cross-field pass laser beam to Hartline was fucking hilarious!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i was just happy derek anderson went three quarters before completely breaking down. that's pretty much lionheart territory. he has a better arm but his accuracy is a joke. also got that nice effect of wrs dropping easy catches b/c their qb sucks

eznark

Banned
Was anything odd going on on your end during that sack-hurry up offense-sack series I had? I swear I could not throw the ball, then all of a sudden I was in hurry up then all of a sudden I couldn't throw again! I thought my controller batteries were just dying at the perfect time post snap.

I'll trade you Chad Pennington. He's my default started in franchise.

Somnia said:
Signed in

Sable I can play anytime after 1030pm cst on saturday or anything Sunday other than during the Cowboys/Skins game.

If anyone wants to scrim tonight while i'm around shoot me a message on AIM (somnia1982). I havent played in like 3 weeks and need as much practice as possible.

P.S. I vote YES to Rors FA system!
Guess we can't do Saturday cause I'm available during the day not night. We will shoot for something Sunday prior to the skins cowboys game, ill msg you on aim

Sanjuro

Possibly. I want to do all my deals before play. Basically im heading home in an hour to scrim and slum around on Live all day.

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i destroyed bob 42-14 but the funny thing was his offensive line is fucking awful. i played d-line quite a bit and could easily just run past his LT. he got a couple good blocks on me but i think i sacked jpout 6 times and caused numerous other incompletions on qb hits.

championship!

21 fraud points that game too! Two kick returns for TDs and then an INT that goes through my safeties hands past him to crab cakes for a long td pass smh.

I also got robbed one td too at the end of the first half. Sweet sweet fade pass placed perfectly to my WR he catches it starts running LB grabs him breaks tackle animation free to score but then he drops the ball and its an incomplete pass! Glad that still hasn't been fixed EA!

Cutler is gonna be dead this season though with that oline. Key to success for me will be to get that number one pick. Then I can get a couple elite offensive tackles in the first and second round.

eznark

Banned
If anyone wants Chad Pennington or Ricky Williams they're available. Don't need anything amazing for them.

How many season do you guys normally get in? Are draft picks worthwhile or do we end after like 2 years?

Wellington said:
What's the word on Free Agents? Can I just sign whoever at this point?
Don't believe so, also as far as injuries go I don't get why they are on when it seemed like the majority voted for off then on later when patched

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I saw this coming with injuries. You guys never listen to me.

Turn em back off for week 2

Top Bottom